Telling People about your kinks?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
clayviper

Telling People about your kinks?

Post by clayviper »

Ive recently told 2 good female friends all about my Fetishes and kinks, and even told them both what I own :shock: I even pulled out my bag of goodies and went into even more details with one of them (current flat mate), describing what a chastity cage does, pulling out my dildos and a few other things. I have told her about my foot fetish in the past. They both seem pretty ok about it thankfully, the one I even showed everything to seemed pretty interested... and has said when I brought it up, if need she can be my back-up (in case of firealarm or earthquake etc etc). Unfortunatly in the past I have told one other person about my foot fetish and was meet with a very upset reply.

Im just wondering have may others experienced positive or negative feedback when they have told people? What was the longterm out come? Did you ever rely on them?
Likes & limits: http://clayviper.weebly.com/likesdislikeslimits.html
Clothing and equipment can be found here also.
smelt

Re: Telling People about your kinks?

Post by smelt »

Well, I have never come right out and told friends about what we do. But dropped hints, and drunken nights around the campfire have quite a few of them "having an idea" that we do some interesting things. A couple have asked my Wife a little more, but She doesn't say a lot about it. I still haven't gotten her to sign up on here..

Way back when, I had told a couple different girls, one was kind of put off, and we didn't really see each other anymore, but one was very intrigued, and wanted to know more... We played a little, but most of the toys I had then were homemade, and rough looking. Not real easy to use, and not the way to try and introduce someone to your kink, looking back anyway.

It sounds like you lucked out, with the offer to be your backup. Just be sure you are ready for "backup" to turn into a little more, just in case she does find you a little stuck sometime. It sounds fun, having the keys to your chastity cage taken away while you are tied up, but, if you don't have tools to cut it off..... No, I think it sounds more than fun...
noble

Post by noble »

I had kept my self-bondage kink hidden from my wife for the first few years of our marriage.
Then one day I "accidentally" left my steel collar (with six inches of chain attached) in the trunk of the car.
Her comment was something like "that's a pretty wicked-looking piece of equipment."
It was never mentioned again. My kink still says hidden.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Having had to expose my kink to a friend in order to get out of handcuffs. :oops:
His partner and a mutual female friend have also been made aware, they seem Okay with knowing. 8)
Occasionally dropping pointed comments '(were you tied up then,' or 'glad to see your free to join us', etc) into conversations or nudging me and saying 'you would like that', if they see canes, whips or people tied up in photos' and films. :roll:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I have many friends most are not involved in the bondage life stile, I also have people who are very much into bondage, I would never mix the two.
my bondage partners are very much into the bondage world, this works for me, after all bondage is a mind play.
chainmale1