Would a "Fetishwear" category have enough interest?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
smelt

Would a "Fetishwear" category have enough interest?

Post by smelt »

Just a thought. I'm really interested in a lot of "out there" clothing. I know there is a "crossdressing" category, but a lot of times, Leather, latex, spandex, PVC.. etc isn't necessarily crossdressing. Are enough people on here interested to warrant a sub-category? Not a big deal at all if not... I just figured I would ask.
Qurat

Re: Would a "Fetishwear" category have enough interest?

Post by Qurat »

Yes!
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm not into crossdressing, but I definitely am into fetishwear.

Just out of curiosity, what can you post about fetishwear that would not fit into crossdressing? I mean, I know what the subject is about, but other than: I bought a latex catsuit kind of topics, I can't think of any. And these could theoretically go into the true stories forum.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Slave_L wrote:I'm not into crossdressing, but I definitely am into fetishwear.

Just out of curiosity, what can you post about fetishwear that would not fit into crossdressing? I mean, I know what the subject is about, but other than: I bought a latex catsuit kind of topics, I can't think of any. And these could theoretically go into the true stories forum.
May I suggest the reviews subforum?
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Corsets, girdles, pantyhose, are all fem wear, however, wearing a
tight corset is more of a bondage thing than CD wear.
I love wearing it all.
Rader
smelt

Post by smelt »

I was just wondering if it would help others post, that are not into crossdressing. In reality, most everything that I have that's considered fetish, would probably be considered feminine by anybody not into that sort of thing. But not how I see it. Like I said, it was just a thought. I will probably keep my posts to the CD section for now, I put some pictures of my new crazy spandex suit in there.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Don't.
If you don't see yourself as crossdressing there are probably more peeps out there who feel the same.
Trust your judgement where to post; baddest thing that can happen is a mod moving it & getting whipped by jenny.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:baddest thing that can happen is a mod moving it & getting whipped by jenny
Whipping someone is certainly not the worst thing - at least at my end of the whip. :whip: :twisted:

Call it compensation for moving a thread. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Call it compensation for moving a thread.

Jenny.
Are we back to sewing machines for kinky gear again :?:
Last edited by bound_jenny on 23 Jul 2017, 01:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed erroneous quote - if I whipped someone every time I did this my whips would be in tatters...
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
smelt

Post by smelt »

So, if I purposely post in the wrong spot, do I get whipped by Jenny?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

smelt wrote:So, if I purposely post in the wrong spot, do I get whipped by Jenny?
There's a line for that right over there :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

You'll have Jimdini ahead of you for bringing up sewing machines in here.

Don't forget to take a number tag from the dispenser (omitting that will get you a session with Sir C and his plunger... that is not pretty... :shock: ).

Jenny.
smelt

Post by smelt »

OK, so in fear of a whipping... Posting pictures of Fetish clothing in the "Crossdressing" category.. OK, or Not OK? I haven't decided whether or not to purposely break the rules, mostly because I don't know them for sure yet..
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

smelt wrote:Posting pictures of Fetish clothing in the "Crossdressing" category.. OK, or Not OK?
Crossdressing is the act of putting on clothes of the opposite sex. It doesn't necessarily have to be with the goal of "passing" as the other sex, just representing it, in our case, as a part of self-bondage.
smelt wrote:I haven't decided whether or not to purposely break the rules, mostly because I don't know them for sure yet..
The really serious rules are posted in the forum rules section in the Read this first! subforum at the very top of the page. Like no spam, no genitalia, etc. The rest is basically common sense and general forum etiquette applicable to any forum. I won't whip any common sense violators but I will break out the fusion-powered whip if I smell a serious violation (just pray that Sir C doesn't get to you with his plunger... it's scary to just listen to him having at it, let alone watching... :shock: You'll wish the zombie hamsters got to you first... ).

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Yup.

This guy tried to spam:
(Due to forum rules, I had him put on his trousers before this photo..... Believe me, you do NOT want to see the other ones)
Attachments
Plunged!
Plunged!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Natale

Post by Natale »

Since the "Everything Else" forum is for "Anything that does not fit any of the other categories", why not just start an ongoing topic or even a sticky on fetishwear right here? It would be for any fetishwear that isn't clearly related to bondage or crossdressing.
Natale