BDSM PLAY FACILITY OR PONY PLAY FACILITY?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Ilikebondage

BDSM PLAY FACILITY OR PONY PLAY FACILITY?

Post by Ilikebondage »

So I've been looking online for a couple of months, on and off, and still can't find anything, so does any one know, of a location, or website, so I can look into in?

If you do find something, let me know, with a pm, it is easier, to remember, to look on the forums, thank you. Very much, everyone...
lj

Re: BDSM PLAY FACILITY OR PONY PLAY FACILITY?

Post by lj »

try searching for "pony play" on FetLife.com

I just did and there are several groups, some in the US. You may need to dig through the threads to find people who are active and local.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
smelt

Post by smelt »

Well, I see where you are, not too far away from us. I joined Fetlife, I 100% hate facebook, but figured Id check it out. First thing I noticed, is there are a lot of small events up this way. Munches, get togethers, I even read about a Bondage BBQ in Bowdoinham. That would be torture, to be tied outside with the mosquitos we have up here... But anyway, if you join, it lets you search for local events, and there is about 1 1/2 columns of them. No NYC German-themed underground dungeons like I had hoped (Guess I have to build one), but probably still fun.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I don't know if this helps, but I made a appointment for a heavy bondage session and asked if he had a place that was private and secure.
He said he had a mobile dungeon and would meet me for a session.... :a mobile dungeon ?????????
when I met him he had a old 36 ft furniture moving truck he purchased real cheap, and inside he had modified the back of the truck with one of the best dungeons I had ever seen.
Its quite, secure, and portable, fantastic idea. :whip:
Chainmale1 :)