Nipple safety

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
alx1515

Nipple safety

Post by alx1515 »

I love nipple clamps the rougher the better, I use the ones you get with skirts that have some teeth on them and medium sized paper binders, can't leave them on long. My question is does anyone know if there can be any longterm damage for using these for years. I've been clamping my nipples for some time and have been wondering if any problems can occur from years of usage?
lj

Re: Nipple safety

Post by lj »

Can't give a definitive answer as my pain tolerance may differ from yours, my idea of an unbearably painful clamp might be your idea of gentle pressure and then it depends upon how long they are applied, and the location on the nipple.

Over the years I've tried quite a few, including what we call bulldog clips (for gripping sheets of paper), clothes pegs including ones with shortened jaws to increase pressure and of course clover clamps. The electrical "crocodile" clips are for me only just bearable, but they are used on car batteries :shock:

Any clamp applied for more than a few minutes will start to reduce blood flow, and if that is maintained for long enough, tissue death will result. In the First Aid world, as a last resort a tourniquet is applied to stop major blood loss from a limb, but if applied for more than a few minutes, the limb will be lost due to tissue death or toxic products.

I would work on the principle that if the skin turns white, remove them after a few minutes at the most. Bear in mind removal hurts too, and re-application feels a lot worse than the first time - My Lady has amused herself by applying clover clamps, flicking them off with a crop, hitting the nipples a few times, then replacing the clamps, repeating the cycle three or four times.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Lets for a second you know the safety limits of using clamps, and you don't go into the zone where actual structural damage occurs that causes permanent injury or worse.

Your question: If I keep doing this for years, will it affect my nipples?

The answer requires one additional question: how frequently do you do this?

Any body part can take a lot. You will find out that when you use clamps more and more at a frequent base, you'll find out that your tolerance for pain increases dramatically too. The risk is that you will stop noticing when things can turn to where permanent injury occurs.

However, our body self-repairs too and will heal completely if given enough time.

Ever done a serious session and had sensitive nipples the next day? That means your body is still repairing. You can safely continue to play with them, just don't overdo it. Also, after a week, give it time to recover fully before you play again.

If you don't go wild with having a clamp on for almost 18 hours with a few moments of off time in between, your body will likely not require that much time to heal. Also different clamps have different types of injury. Some clamps are powerful and do subdermal injury, while others are more the sharp kind, and injure the skin itself. Although permanent damage on the skin will simply mean a mark you'll see for a long time, subdermal injury is the one you really want to avoid, as it can have loss of feeling as a result.

That said, if you want to have the best, consider this: Allowing your nipples to heal properly, and leave them alone for a while will also mean that your pain treshold lowers. So you will have more pain from clamps that do less damage.

Lastly, if you want to step up your play, consider looking into needleplay. The smallest needles that you can buy will be below your pain treshold for sure, but the after effect of putting one through the nipple, keep them in for a while, then remove them, gives you the bonus that your nipples become more sensitive for a while.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

Thanks for the info, my question is more toward clamps over years. I never leave them on more than 5 or so minutes but I've been doing this for a long time, and just was wondering if any internal tissue damage can occur for such a long period of time?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"yea"...
You can get scar tissue inside the nipples...
The result is permeate erect nipples.
(I know)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

We had a user some time ago, who had gotten numb nipples after a clamping.

But why should the nipples be different from any other part of the body?

If you apply enough force to damage the tissue, you have an acute injury, that will heal (more or less) over time, depending on how serious the damage was and what kind of tissue was damaged.

Frequent "hard stimulation" (for lack of a better word) will cause the area to become "calloused". It is the body's adaptation to hard use.
The best advice is probably to avoid doing a lot at the same time and listen to your body's reactions. If you start feeling adverse affect, then step it down a notch or two with regards to severity/frequency/duration.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
OutdoorBound

Post by OutdoorBound »

My experience is yes, the more you torturer your nipples the more nerve damage is done. I am 60 and my nipples are definitely effected. Be very careful, the more you do nipple torture, the more you damage to the nerve.
alx1515

Post by alx1515 »

thanks for all you're help
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I have had my nipples stretched by small glass tubes with a suction pump creating a vacuum in the tubes and pulling my nipples in the tubes.
I don't know what its called and the pump is a hand pump.
The guy using this device told me that if over used it could pull the nipples off my body so you need to be careful using this device.
my nipples were stretched around one and a half inches, it hurt like hell and a small amount of blood was forming on the end of my nipples.
When he took the tubes off my nipples were still a inch from my body, it took a couple of days to return to normal.
As far as I can see there was no lasting damage.
But be very carful using this system, you can do lasting damage.
chainmale1 :oops:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

They're called suction pumps. I have one of those chinese cupping sets. I can pump them up rather far too. But there is one thing you need to be careful for with cupping sets. If you suck them vacuum once, then release air, then add vacuum again, and release and add and release (so like 5 times that) at some point pockets of air form at the very top of the skin. They'll look like bubbles. Especially at the nipples, this will happen with the more larger cups. If you pinch one of these bubbles (which your instinct will tell you to do) you will actually rip the skin from your nipple and it takes quite a while to grow back. It doesn't hurt, but it just looks ugly. You can wait for it to return to normal, but be ready to wait a few hours and any movement can puncture them. Better to avoid, just to be on the safe side.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

Slave_L wrote:They're called suction pumps. I have one of those chinese cupping sets. I can pump them up rather far too. But there is one thing you need to be careful for with cupping sets. If you suck them vacuum once, then release air, then add vacuum again, and release and add and release (so like 5 times that) at some point pockets of air form at the very top of the skin. They'll look like bubbles. Especially at the nipples, this will happen with the more larger cups. If you pinch one of these bubbles (which your instinct will tell you to do) you will actually rip the skin from your nipple and it takes quite a while to grow back. It doesn't hurt, but it just looks ugly. You can wait for it to return to normal, but be ready to wait a few hours and any movement can puncture them. Better to avoid, just to be on the safe side.
You are correct! these devices work fantastic but you must use caution in there use, if you pump to much vacuum you can do damage.
my nipples were pulled in the tubes around one and a half inches, at this point the pain was intense, when the device was removed my nipples were still out from my body 3/4 of a inch, but my nipples were very sensitive and rubbing them was exciting to me. I would guess if you used this device every day you could have 3 inches plus.
chainmale1
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

No, not really. All you do is use a vacuum to push blood and other liquids into your nipples. This creates pressure against the nerves from the inside and the tube itself, which is the pain you feel. In essense you are pincing your nipples, just in a different way.

Your nipple can only grow so much, but as with trying to inflate your penis using a vacuum, it doesn't work. Blood simply flows out again and things return to normal. Maybe, just maybe you can indeed increase the size of your nipples with 1 millimeter, but even then, at some point you are reaching your max, and it will get smaller over time without using vacuum every day.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

Slave_L wrote:No, not really. All you do is use a vacuum to push blood and other liquids into your nipples. This creates pressure against the nerves from the inside and the tube itself, which is the pain you feel. In essense you are pincing your nipples, just in a different way.

Your nipple can only grow so much, but as with trying to inflate your penis using a vacuum, it doesn't work. Blood simply flows out again and things return to normal. Maybe, just maybe you can indeed increase the size of your nipples with 1 millimeter, but even then, at some point you are reaching your max, and it will get smaller over time without using vacuum every day.
Are you sure? I have seen nipples enlarged dramatically, sure they must use the devices daily, my nipples returned to normal in a couple of days but I don't use this device everyday, I only warn new users of the dangers.
Bondage is a strange thing, sometimes in the heat of the moment we do things to our body's that we should not.
chainmale1 :|
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've seen them too. Note that females have different, usually larger, nipples than males have, and I speak only out of the experience I have. In addition, there are people who have a genome condition that gives them certain abilities that are not considered human. Some are extremely flexible, others have skin that can be stretched to extremes. Lastly, the people who have these longer nipples, usually have a nipple piercing and then stretch it by using something to push the nipple away from the body. Some inject saline into the nipples to inflate them that way.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I agree that its fun and it does make your nipples very sensitive and gives you another source to get turned on, I am only saying be careful using this device.
I have stretched my balls to accept a 2 inch steel weight, but it took me 3 months of 2 hours a day to get to this point, but if I quit using them I am sure I would return to normal.
chainmale1