Help - Finding story

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
LifeisReal

Help - Finding story

Post by LifeisReal »

The story was of a women who wore a super long skirt that covered her ankles. She wore leg cuffs with the long chain and walked around the mall in hidden public bondage. I remember she even tried on shoes while ankle cuffed and no one noticed. I remember one detail of the story where she said something like "the mall was loud, so you couldn't hear the chain hitting the floor, but I'm sure you could see the chain if you looked hard enough under the skirt when I walked." If anyone could find this, thanks. I've been searching for about a year but typed in search tags on selfbound.net, vindictous, and here, but no luck. I think the background was blue with black text for the story. I really don't remember.

Possible tags: sbf, solo, public, cuffs, long skirt
ponylady

Re: Help - Finding story

Post by ponylady »

Sounds familiar,
But about the time john kerry ran for president.

Your best hope is searching with direct quotes from memory.
[
gemt

Post by gemt »

This was in one of the Gor books... which just proves it wasn't an original idea.
LifeisReal

Gor books?

Post by LifeisReal »

What's Gor? I have never heard of the Gor books before, but I was hoping to find this, and I have searched up direct quotes, but couldn't find it. So my guess is that it was deleted on wherever it was posted before. :(
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

The Slave Girls of Gor etc by John Norman, You should find them under Science Fantasy. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
lj

Post by lj »

I've not read any of the Gor books, but know a few people who try to live their lives according to the "rules" of Gor - it's a society based on male dominance over female slaves, with a lot of heirarchy, "honour" and clans. Think "Lord of the Rings" with BDSM...
be a switch, double the fun :-)