CAMPING IDEAS

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Ilikebondage

CAMPING IDEAS

Post by Ilikebondage »

So me and the wife have a good idea this summer! Going camping, yeah!!!

So here's why I'm telling my community, I asked the wife if we could do some bondage in the woods, she said, yes.
Then she asked, what are we going to do?

I said, idk, let me ask the some peoples,

So here's what I'm asking, since we are going to be secluded, and she is going to be dominate, and I'm going to be sub/ slave, what are some ideas that she can use while we are out?

I have an idea but I think it is crap so far.
(stripe naked, put clothes is back pack, lock it up, leave key to that lock at house, walk back to the house naked)

Anyone have better idea/ ideas.

We are going camping in like 4 months, so plenty of time.

Thanks,
ILB
FatherOfFour

Re: CAMPING IDEAS

Post by FatherOfFour »

On the run now, but think about it as two levels of outdoor:
- In the tent (or car, or small cabin): same activities as back home
(did it)
- Under the clear sky (or rain...): what You can do with nettles, logs, twin trees, streams and other nature's features You'll happily discover while hiking...
(only "dipped" myself in, more to come...)

Have fun, kink the wilds...
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There are many different postures one can have when being tied up to a tree. Naked of course. ;)

For males it is awesome to be tied to the tree while hugging it. First a harness is tied around the belly which goes to either sides of the penis, to the back through ones buttcrack. Then this is secured to the tree. (lots of rope here, so it could potentially hold the entire weight)

Now, hands are hugging the tree and tied on the other side somewhere up without much hanging force, only so the hugging position is kept. Nipple clamps can be added. If they don't have a long rope or none at all, one can add rope so the nipple clamps go behind the tree and tug on the nipples that way.

Now comes the best part. Subject is tested if they can hang with their full weight on the current construction, then both legs are raised into the air and tied to the back of the tree too. Full weight is pushed on the penis and the hugging position is enforced.

WARNING: may be too awesome and cause an orgasm. ;)

Other options would be hands tied between two trees, legs also tied between same trees, then flogging or caning action.

If you want some outdoor fun, consider ponyplay.

Another option is this: bring a backpack that can be locked with a padlock (most backpacks have 2 zippers and you can lock it at that position easily. Preparation: dominant goes outside into the forest and brings their phone with GPS. They use an app (there are plenty available, even google maps can be used if one wanted to) to mark 10 different locations on the map. On one of the locations, the dominant digs a hole not too deep into the ground and buries a small box containing one of the keys for a padlock. Once buried, the dominant places a recognisable marker ontop. One that would not make other curious people dig for it. (alternatively, a chain and padlock is used to chain the key visibly to a tree, and the key to open it is given to the slave)

Once setup, dominant brings slave clothed to the starting area, somewhere in the woods and makes slave strip down naked. Clothes go into the backpack. Slave is handed the phone with GPS and has to find the 10 spots. Instructions are given for retrieving the key (how the marker looks like, or the key for the other padlock).

Slave goes off geocaching.
Optional: For every wrong location, score is kept, and that amount times 5 is the amount of whip strokes. So if slave finds the key at the 5th spot, that means they had 4 wrong locations. 4x5=20 whip strokes. Slave must be made aware of this at the start, so the anticipation of getting a wrong place after another grows on them. Dominant can rub in how poor slave is performing counting the strokes out loud. Example: Wrong location slave, 35 strokes will be given now!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

well I hope this helps a little bit just some of my items.
straightjacket
butt plugs
strapon
cuff set (ankles and wrists)
leashes
extra locks
black out hood
open mouth gag
ball gag
penis gag
catsuit
rope

me and the wife have been collecting a lot of stuff for our bedroom play, so we have so much stuff I cant remember it all.
so if there is something u don't see let me know I might have it,
but,
hopefully this helps out with any scenarios, predicaments, adventures, etc...
thanks, ILB
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

being staked out on the ground is also fun.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

being lightly roasted over a grill is also an option.

if you're staked out on the ground make sure an anthill is nearby & madams dick is liberally coated in honey after it has been brought to life by intensive contact witv nettles.
[
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Well, I dont think being staked to the ground is a good idea, so no anthills, and nettles. Anyways, still have a few months to straighten out all the details.

So i came up with a idea, I am going to take all the ideas, and choose the top 5 maybe 6, and do one idea each day,
So the catch is whoever comes up with the best idea, will be put on the list, so hopefully, some one has some great ideas,
Cheers,
ILB
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Will you keep us updated with the list, so we know when to improve or not? It will also help us knowing what kind of ideas you like best.

Also, a very simple thing that you can do combined with any of the other sessions.

Slave makes 2 fists, Mistress ties ducttape around them so the slave keeps having fists, and thus can't use their hands anymore. This means, untying is impossible. Also it becomes impossible to grab anything else.

This actually gives me another idea where this would become very very useful.

Mistress finds a somewhat open spot where a path of at least 10 meters is. Mistress looks around (or can make slave look around for it during some other session) for branches and twigs. They are required to be about 2 to 3 cm thick and not too long. (can be broken in two or cut/sawn/etc) if necessary. Optimal length would be 20 to 50 cm long.

Mistress creates a pile at one location where all the branches are placed. 10 meters from that location, Mistress draws a box (or uses longer branches) which is marked as destination.

Slave gets his hands bound in such way that it can't grab anything (for example made to have fists and duct tape around them). In addition, Slave gets to wear a gag. This prevents slave from putting anything in their mouth.

Slave's legs are tied together so slave has to walk on their knees. (kneecaps are recommended)

Slave now has to move the pile of branches from the pile to their destination. Slave is ordered to try and use their buttcrack to hold the branches as they move to the other location. This means sitting on a branch, clench buttcheeks and try and hold to move it to the other side. Slave can use their hands to keep it in place, but given that slave has to move with their hands, moving it with their hands becomes impossible. Mistress holds a whip to punish slave in case they try any other way of transport, and of course whenever she feels like it.

Note, this won't work if the branches are too thin or too long. If it really doesn't work well, A strip of duct tape can be taped from buttcheek to buttcheek. Allowing slave to simply put it between and walk. The feeling of the branch being there wobbling will already be enough of a reward.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Yes, I am always checking, and keeping updated.

I like the, bound hands, scenario,

So far that is on the list.
So items that I have are:
Straightjacket
Cuffs (ankles and wrists)
Catsuit
Gags
Blindfolds and hoods
Butt plugs
Panties all kinds
Maid outfit
Sissy clothes
Strapons
Rope and locks
And alot of other stuff,

So if i don't have it, let me know, ill try and get it, or make it,

P.S. I am wearing a chastity device, the entire time.
I'll keep updated 2 to three times aweek.
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Nice plan outside for a few days and bondage

Here's one for you, based on a fantasy of mine but with some twists as you have toys I don't.

Madame finds a quite location, off the beaten track so you aren't going to get interrupted. Find a suitable tree not a huge one but big enough to restrain you. Slave is made to strip and put on nothing but very skimpy panties. Fix your strap on to the tree, lube it then slave slips it into their anus. Madame cuffs slaves hands behind back around the tree then cuffs ankles and the tree. Mistress can then tease and punish slave for using her strap on without her. Mistress places hood on slave and leaves the area for as long as she sees fit. I'd say at least an hour but that's her choice. Maybe all day if it's warm enough.
Mistress returns undoes strap on from tree and hand cuffs leaving ankle cuffs in place, slave bends over with strap on left in butt, mistress straps herself in and has her fun, if she gets bored of the strap on, she sits herself on slaves bum/hips lasts back so resting on slave, then pleasures herself until she's done, ideally with her pleasure flowing down on slaves body. When mistress is happy she releases slave hands slave the maid outfit and they return to campsite for slave to clean up his mistress or if she prefers slave must watch whilst mistress thoroughly "cleans" herself.

Mistress can decide when slave gets to change out of maid outfit.

Hope that is of some help to give you ideas, enjoy.
Underwear? That's just extra washing...
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

I like that also, so that is in the top few for the list.
Keep it coming, no pun intended, lol
ILB
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

I'm back with some scenarios:
First of all, let me explain: I'd like if You would do the ones I wanted to try, but bodged...
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 11&t=11018
Now the action:
A. Inside tent: hogtie
- naked, karada on upper body, nipple clamps
- feet tight bound, loop on wrists, carbines to lock
- release methods: turnbuckles and carbines

B. Outside on ground: spread eagle
- black spandex, karada underneath, clamps
- tent spikes (in pairs, angled for strength) with small rope and carbines
- wrists and ankles ties with carbines, turnbuckles at wrists
- fix the feet first, than clamp the wrists
- release: slowly unscrew the turnbuckles
Add a small pillow/cloth under head

C. Outside by a tree: pole bound
- with the back at the tree and dressed black
- feet tied with rope around the tree
- hands at the back, around the tree, rope handcuffs
- release: turnbuckles and carbines

I've had with me (on the aforementioned trip) some more items: pulleys, cameras, various clamps and a ton of ropes, but those three scenarios are minimalist.
I wish You'll "revenge" me,
Have fun, kink the wilds,
f4
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i wish i had someone to go camping with and play.
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Thanks for the ideas so far,,, ill put them on the list,
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Ok everybody last call, I will be taking anybody and every bodies, ideas, and put them dont on my list, and with incorporate a piece of your idea to all of it, into my camping activity, so if u have an idea or suggestions, let me know, this is the last week before I get everything I need for the trip. So get creative and let me know, thank you, ILB