Good TENS unit?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
morbidotoaster

Good TENS unit?

Post by morbidotoaster »

I have one of those Rimba TENS units, but im currently looking for something better. The one I have isn't powerful enough to power the divices I have, and it got few settings... anyone got any suggestions for a good and affordable unit?

Also, what devices/accessories do you use with your unit?
KinkInSpace

Re: Good TENS unit?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Which rimba unit do you have? They have several ones.

I own a rimba one to, I'd say the medium unit, and I find it powerful enough, but I am able to reach its maximum if I keep using it often.

In order to make sure the output is strong, there are a few techniques you can use.

First off: The bigger the contact points are, the less powerfull the stimulation is. So if you use pads, it will not work well. There are plenty of other accessories that will bring a powerful estim.

Second, As you use estim a lot, your body builds up a resistance for the electricity and as such you can take higher settings. Keep in mind that the reason these boxes don't go so high it hurts, is because they keep a safety margin to ensure that even on the highest setting, there's no physical damage. In order to lower your resistance, simply don't estim in that area for 4 weeks.

Thirdly, There's a way to reset your entire sensitivity level (works only for males though)
It works by giving yourself a ruined orgasm. Stimulate yourself and get that orgasm, but make sure you are not spilling any cum. The less cum comes out, the more of your sexdrive you retain. It will take up to about 5 minutes before you are ready to go, and you will have to push a little, but if you cum as normal, it is nearly impossible to resume sex, whereas now with no cum spilling, suddenly you are able to resume sex. Your body is very sensitive now and things will hurt far more easily. Also, as added bonus, it is going to be hard to get an orgasm in the first 30 minutes, so plenty of time to play and enjoy yourself. The best way seems to be to apply plenty of force at the spot between your anus and ballsack. Basically press where your erection muscle is and press hard enough to stop the cum right there.

I've done it quite a few times now and it works perfectly. I do ensure that I get regular orgasms in between, just to be on the safe side.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.