Does anyone know how to safely use a tens unit on nipples?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
alx1515

Does anyone know how to safely use a tens unit on nipples?

Post by alx1515 »

Does anyone know how to safely use a tens unit on your nipples?
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 16 Feb 2017, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline improvement
Sir Cumference

Re: tens unit

Post by Sir Cumference »

By using a bipolar clamp.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:By using a bipolar clamp.
And if you don't know what a bipolar clamp is, don't try it. Keep it below the waist.

As for my festively-dressed colleague, I suspect he hasn't taken down his Christmas lights even though it's past Valentine's Day. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

bound_jenny wrote:
And if you don't know what a bipolar clamp is, don't try it. Keep it below the waist.

As for my festively-dressed colleague, I suspect he hasn't taken down his Christmas lights even though it's past Valentine's Day. :rofl:

Jenny.
Why limit the Christmas spirit to just one month???
I say he is just getting a head start on everyone else!
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Why limit the Christmas spirit to just one month???
I say he is just getting a head start on everyone else!
Come on guys you know the nights are long in Scandinavia, besides he spends so much time in the basement with his kinky Hamsters I expect he lost all track of time. :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:Come on guys you know the nights are long in Scandinavia, besides he spends so much time in the basement with his kinky Hamsters I expect he lost all track of time. :rofl:
Jim, you just made my day... :rofl:

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Re: Does anyone know how to safely use a tens unit on nipple

Post by Sir Cumference »

For some reason, my normal av has grown past the limit (measly 9 k) for an av?

It seems to be some .gif/.jpg stuff.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (15.02 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
image.gif
image.gif (6.2 KiB) Viewed 4056 times
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Sir Cumference wrote:For some reason, my normal av has grown past the limit (measly 9 k) for an av?

It must have been through the machine you use to enlarge your Hamster army :lol:

However I am sure Jenny will be able to think up some punishment :whip: that with make it shrivel below the measly 9K :shock: :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:For some reason, my normal av has grown past the limit (measly 9 k) for an av?

It must have been through the machine you use to enlarge your Hamster army :lol:

However I am sure Jenny will be able to think up some punishment :whip: that with make it shrivel below the measly 9K :shock: :rofl:
I whipped it good and saved it as GIF - from 15.02 kB it shrank down to an emaciated 6.99 kB. :whip:
sirc_av.gif
sirc_av.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 4051 times
Sir C, you should leave the application of enlargement products to areas of the body that would most benefit by them (such as sausages that are droppable into boxes). :rofl:

Jenny.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

And all this happens after someone asked about electric nipple clamps???
Good thing there was not a question about "How to build a mutant robotic hamster army"!!!
We would find out about how to build an internet controlled medieval style rack...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
sadisticflipside

Post by sadisticflipside »

It was already mentioned to use a bipolar clip for nipples. Other considerations:

* Use Bi-polar clips because if you don't, to make the circuit complete you will run the current across things you don't want current running through -- like your heart.
* Use a power source (like a popular commercial power box) that is designed for play. If you don't, chances are increased the current will still be going across parts of your body it shouldn't.
* Start with LOW power and work your way up SLOWLY. It takes less current to spread to other parts of the body, and you're uncomfortably close to your heart already.

Electrical play is most definately risk-aware kink. If you feel *ANY* kind of unusual sensations in breathing or heart beat, stop and take a break. If it persists, see a doctor. If I scared you, sorry, but listen to your instincts and stick below the waist.

Cheers
lj

Post by lj »

If you read the instructions on most TENS units they state you should not use the pads on face, neck or head. The rest of the body is open to use in the way the TENS is intended. Once you start messing around with different electrodes and insertable electrodes, you change the possible current paths in ways that MAY be dangerous.

TENS units are designed to be current-limited, that means they cannot deliver enough current to stop the heart or interfere with its rhythm USING THE SUPPLIED ELECTRODE PADS.

Bi-polar electrodes are ones that comprise the two outputs from one channel of TENS, the applied voltage on one electrode is measured relative to the other electrode. This means there is no current passing except that between the two electrodes. So a pair clamped to a nipple are fine, the current path is across the nipple, nowhere else,and therefore completely safe( *see later comment).

An insertable electrode will pass current much more easily, as the metal/skin/tissue contact is very good, and probably in close proximity to other body fluids. Keeping such electrodes below the waist is a sensible way to proceed, just don't use them in conjunction with others further up the body when connected to the same output channel.

* later comment

electric shock has two parts. The current passing through nerves and muscles can make them function incorrectly. A sudden muscle contraction could cause a collision with a sharp or hard object, make you fall etc. You could stop the heart or breathing by disrupting the usual autonomic sequence. The other is simply the shock, as in severe surprise, which could initiate a heart attack or similar bad reaction.

It has been said many times, but it bears repeating." If you don't know what you are doing, don't do it! "
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
I whipped it good and saved it as GIF - from 15.02 kB it shrank down to an emaciated 6.99 kB. :whip:
sirc_av.gif
Sir C, you should leave the application of enlargement products to areas of the body that would most benefit by them (such as sausages that are droppable into boxes). :rofl:

Jenny.
My gratitude for said spanking is boundless!

I'm stuck with an iPad for the moment, and it is "severely limited ".

:love:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sir Cumference wrote:
bound_jenny wrote: I'm stuck with an iPad for the moment, and it is "severely limited ".

:love:
I'm pretty sure due to the big surface area of an iPad, lots of air gets trapped behind it slowing it down, making it less ideal to whip anything together. At least you can eat it, given that its an Apple. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Slave_L wrote: ... At least you can eat it, given that its an Apple. ;)
Well, yes, but some stranger has already taken a byte... :?
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)