Went to a munch today

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
BornThisWay

Went to a munch today

Post by BornThisWay »

So I'm out of my usual area for a few months and I decided I would go to a local Munch.
It was at a Sports bar, Had a great time, talked about the group and some general rules for the safety, drama, and keeping the identity of the people in the group to ourselves.
It was wonderful. There were 11 people who showed up, it was a very relaxed environment. We each introduced ourselves and talked about what our kink was.
No judgment then we ate and played a game called "Cards Against Humanity" and simply had a great time.
No one knew my name, I simply introduced myself as BornThisWay, but that was too long so I opted to be called “Jason”, as in Jason Bourne (The Bourne Identity – Movie)
If anyone has not been to a munch and would like to meet people, it can be a great experience.
Jadit

Re: Went to a munch today

Post by Jadit »

Haven't been in a munch, but i have a great idea for an anonymous name; Mr You. You There. :D
FatherOfFour

Re: Went to a munch today

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
Congrats for summoning the courage to go there, it's a big step!...

It took me one year to take my wife to an event (only a public meeting with a show), and she's still not so thrilled about it.
Time is an issue, I could not even attend at events I've paid for in advance...

Now, that You "broke the ice", You should seek for more - local, regional, national events - and who knows what's going to happen...
Only one piece of advice: My jobs compels me to meet new people on a regular basis, and, although I've tried to keep them apart, a few times a year it happens: I meet someone from another "universe":
- Hey, I know You from [...]! Are You doing this also?...
...But I've got used with it...

Have fun, Meet other kinksters,
f4