Quitting

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Therainmakerz

Quitting

Post by Therainmakerz »

Hi I have lost interest and was wondering if you could delete my account please
KinkInSpace

Re: Quitting

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sorry to hear that.

Please keep in mind that most of us go through a time where we lose interest for a while, only to discover later that we simply overdid it in the past and the cravings slowly returned, stronger than ever.

You may therefor want to reconsider removing your profile, but if it is still your wish after reading this, can you reply so?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

There's no problem re-joining if you change your mind.

There are a hundreds, if not thousands of dormant accounts. People join, perhaps they don't even post, then disappear never to post. It's just a pseudonym on a database, but if someone really does want to delete, just let a Moderator know. (we regularly delete spammers! )
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Therainmakerz

Post by Therainmakerz »

Yes I'm done because no one replys to me
Thanks for understanding I'm a slave and no one wants to be my master
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Is it a case of tail wagging the dog, or of a sub top-ing for a dom?

Either way there are some discrepancies..

Have fun, train Your Dom...
f4
lj

Post by lj »

Asking someone else to give you a scenario is like asking for anything else. You ask, you get a reply - or no reply. After all, why should anyone devote any time to a stranger?

The roles in a D/s relationship are agreed by both parties. There is a a sort of Zen argument - can you be a slave if you have no master (mistress) ? Can someone be a master (mistress) if they have no slave?

You can be submissive or dominant in your character or sexual preference. You can be a Top or bottom or both.

If all someone does here is to ask for a scenario, the lack of replies is nothing to do with their perception of their own role, perhaps it is because there has been no indication of the person behind the repeated requests. Personally, I can't be bothered to reply to scenario requests, I have a perfectly good imagination and a lot of experience and I got there by doing stuff, reading stuff, looking at the scenarios on the main site, and finding other people to share my kinky games for real.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

you have to remember that kids today are into instant gratification,its all they know.
they want somethign NOW,they dont have to learn on their own,they have google.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Always sad to see a member leave.

Looking through your posting history, your posts are however characterized by "I am a sub, be my master" and "give me a scenario".

A word of advice that will make your life and relationships a lot nicer could be, to focus on giving before wanting to receive.
You have not taken part in discussions or shared your experiences. Ask yourself why others should have an interest in "working" for you?

There is a saying:"Sharing is caring"
:love:

It sounds sweet and soft, but what it really means is:"if you don't share, nobody cares".
:whip:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Natale

Post by Natale »

Right- you share, we care! :lol: They may not be what you were looking for, but you've certainly got replies this time! Even though the replies are aimed at your thought of quitting, that tiny bit of additional information was enough to get things rolling.

While I seldom get involved with dares, I do realize the response is proportional to the effort put into the request. It's difficult to properly respond to an anonymous faceless entity presenting only a list of toys or equipment as a request.

So: before you quit just try replying to some other threads first to let people get to know you better. Hmm.. actually that would be a good dare for you! :whip:
Therainmakerz

Post by Therainmakerz »

Please remove me now
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Therainmakerz wrote:Please remove me now
I just "deactivated" your account. Your posts will remain, otherwise it will make a few threads look wonky.

It's a shame you don't want to stick around and grow with us. That's the foremost advantage of being a member of Bound Anna.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!