CAN ANYONE DO THIS? turn the board game LIFE into a BDSM gam

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Ilikebondage

CAN ANYONE DO THIS? turn the board game LIFE into a BDSM gam

Post by Ilikebondage »

I was wondering if, anyone can turn the board game LIFE into a BDSM game, I think it would be pretty kool, lol
Thanks to whomever,
ILB
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 03 Dec 2016, 10:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline improvement
TNTBound

Re: CAN ANYONE DO THIS?

Post by TNTBound »

that would be AWESOME!

spin dial: move 8 places, land on spot, failure to comply with mistress's command not to speak, strap on gag and move back 6 places.

could be REALLY fun!!!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

... Hmmm....
I smell smoke and hear gears grinding...
Electronic game?
or a board game?

other ideas....
Scrip checkers... under each checker is a number... Each player creates a list of "do's' or items...
Items of clothing to remove when they loose that piece
Do's is a list of bondage items they wear...

Also... strip Stratego, each piece represents clothing or bondage items. (same for each side)
A bomb causes the other player to loose that item... or wear that item.

Bondage (or strip) Snakes and ladders...
The person that wins takes control of the looser...
land on a snake, you loose "points" based on how far it takes you back... Other player uses the points to do stuff to you..
Or remove clothes.
Land on a ladder, you win back points to remove your bondage items or put clothes back on...
In this case, the person most bound could still win the game.

Same (or similar) idea for Sorry, and games like it... each piece lost is a clothing item removed or bondage item put on...
This would require a sequencal list... same for each player... (altho guys loose the bra item, unless they get a t-shirt option...)

You could even have a racing game, first one across wins...
And for fun, each player draws from a deck of cards, each value (A,2-K or 2-A) is an attack card (red) or defense (black)
A black card can defend against any lower attack card...
You keep 5 cards in your hand, you play 1 card each play.
The card can be used to attack the other player (red only) or move your token the number shown.

Anyone play Fast Track? It is like sorry, but each player has their own deck of cards and you play from a
hand of 5 cards... It gets to be quite brutal at times...
http://shop.papabwoodworking.com/images ... e%20up.jpg
https://www.pagat.com/race/fast_track.html
(Strip fast track... just like strip sorry)

After this, you may not look at board games the same way again...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:I smell smoke and hear gears grinding...
You'll have to come in to the shop for a lube job on your brain and some cleaning of the ash pan and smokebox (those late Victorian-era mechanical brains last forever, but need a lot of maintenance). :mrgreen:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Same (or similar) idea for Sorry, and games like it...
Yikes... :shock: You would NOT want to play against my Mom. She would win every single game. She particularly enjoyed taking her piece and giving it a little swing to "kick out" - with gleeful prejudice - any opposing piece where she landed. Don't ask me how she managed to win every time in a game that is basically random.

But you can get an idea where I got my devious mean streak. :twisted:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:After this, you may not look at board games the same way again...
I remember that a few years back, someone posted a picture here about a fictional BDSM version of Monopoly (or some game in that vein). It was, essentially, players went around and always ended up servicing the Mistress in one way or another. Lots of punishment squares, too. Just writing about it, I remembered suggesting that they ALL be punishment squares. :twisted:

What was I saying about a devious mean streak? :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
occorics

Post by occorics »

bound_jenny wrote: I remember that a few years back, someone posted a picture here about a fictional BDSM version of Monopoly (or some game in that vein). It was, essentially, players went around and always ended up servicing the Mistress in one way or another. Lots of punishment squares, too. Just writing about it, I remembered suggesting that they ALL be punishment squares. :twisted:
There's a whole bunch of boards out there
three different versions here: http://femalesubfan.tumblr.com/post/126 ... et-here-is and this one even has some cards: http://subopoly.tumblr.com/
There are also a lot of 'Spankopoly' boards
And here's an actual flash-game https://ms-cassandra.com/proctor/

Several years ago, I saw a mistress actually offering sessions based on her version of the game. Unfortunately I can't find that any more...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

What an awesome idea. I can't believe no one has mentioned "Operation".

You could have the capacitor of an old disposable Kodak camera give you a shock from one butt check to the other when you touch the sides while trying to take out the wish-bone. The nice thing about the circuitry of these old cameras is after you take the picture, the capacitor whines up for the next flash automatically.
bound_jenny wrote:Yikes... :shock: You would NOT want to play against my Mom. She would win every single game. She particularly enjoyed taking her piece and giving it a little swing to "kick out" - with gleeful prejudice - any opposing piece where she landed. Don't ask me how she managed to win every time in a game that is basically random.
Mental image forming of Jenny's mom in a corset holding a whip..... Sorry, my mind has a mind of its own.
Sir Cumference

Re: CAN ANYONE DO THIS? turn the board game LIFE into a BDSM

Post by Sir Cumference »

The flash circuits I have played with typically deliver around 300 V and have a nasty big capacitor.

300 V DC and a 160 microfarad capacitor is not healthy.
(Energy stored is 7 Joules)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Sir Cumference wrote:The flash circuits I have played with typically deliver around 300 V and have a nasty big capacitor. 300 V DC and a 160 microfarad capacitor is not healthy.
Yes it is not healthy, agreed. :D I don't recommend this for anyone but me. I'm going to have to compare a few things. What is the voltage of static electricity? What is the voltage of a stun gun? but it's not the voltage that concerns me, it the amperage. Amperage is what can kill you. Especially if it can travel across your heart or your brain. So no hand to hand or any other combination that has the current flowing anywhere near those areas.

edit: :idea:
Of course I could always solder in a smaller capacitor.

2nd edit:
Or if you don't like the camera flash capacitor, use a tennis racquet style bug zapper like in this previous post:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =capacitor and have the leads connected with tens unit pads.
Bottom line is the Game "Operation" has many cool BDSM applications where the contact of the tweezers to the sides of the hole could trigger any number of fun consequences.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, very interesting indeed.

Makes me want to create a game for the PC where in the options there's a secret setting to allow for punishment.

The game would then pause the game when punishment is required and display this on the screen.

The biggest difficulty for me is to come up with a good way to make this fun, (and within my capabilities).

I have considered in the past having a normal action game where an error (not necessarily fatal one) with the BDSM switch on would play a sound, and have the game otherwise completely silent. If you then hook up a powerbox capable of being activated by sound, it would then effectively be able to punish you for mistakes.

Again, the biggest problem would be to have an actually good game where making a mistake does not cause you to lose your life, yet challenge you to become better at it, and also prevent you from becoming so good that the game simply won't punish you anymore.

Hmm... Maybe a random reaction based game, like C64 Aztec Challenge. If you don't know the game, look it up. And consider that you have E-Stim hooked up to your private parts, and every time a spear hits you, you get shocked. The further in the level, the more powerful the shocks become.

Or maybe something easier: a simon says game, but with levels. The earlier levels only require you to get a sequence of 6. You have 3 tries per level. The further you come, the longer the sequence. Also, the higher the level, the more painful the shock will become when you fail.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

BornThisWay wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:The flash circuits I have played with typically deliver around 300 V and have a nasty big capacitor. 300 V DC and a 160 microfarad capacitor is not healthy.
Yes it is not healthy, agreed. :D I don't recommend this for anyone but me. I'm going to have to compare a few things. What is the voltage of static electricity? What is the voltage of a stun gun? but it's not the voltage that concerns me, it the amperage. Amperage is what can kill you. Especially if it can travel across your heart or your brain. So no hand to hand or any other combination that has the current flowing anywhere near those areas.

edit: :idea:
Of course I could always solder in a smaller capacitor.

2nd edit:
Or if you don't like the camera flash capacitor, use a tennis racquet style bug zapper like in this previous post:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =capacitor and have the leads connected with tens unit pads.
Bottom line is the Game "Operation" has many cool BDSM applications where the contact of the tweezers to the sides of the hole could trigger any number of fun consequences.
The ONLY safe way of doing this is taking an E-stim device that is designed for the purpose of being hooked up to the human body and getting this to trigger from the game. This could be as simple as inputting the sound of the buzzer to an audio activated device. This bears repeating: DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH ELECTRICITY AND THE HUMAN BODY! It's all fun and games until someone goes into cardiac arrest :!: Hooking up a bug zapper to TENS pads is a really bad idea because you are inputting very high voltage deep into the tissue. Zapping the skin with one of these as designed is painful. Hooking it up to TENS pads could mean zapping a few nerves and never feeling anything again!
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Slave_L wrote:Oh, very interesting indeed.

Makes me want to create a game for the PC where in the options there's a secret setting to allow for punishment.
I got one... My Adventure game has a "teaser" option to punish you when you get hit in combat.
It uses a Shell command to run an external program for your teaser device.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

@BornThisWay
What is the voltage of static electricity? 50,000 to 200,000 volts... but I think the current is in the pico-amp range, or less...
What is the voltage of a stun gun? Open circuit: 50,000 to 100,000 (?) volts... but once they hit you the voltage drops quite a bit,
but still enough that you cannot control your body...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BornThisWay wrote:Mental image forming of Jenny's mom in a corset holding a whip..... Sorry, my mind has a mind of its own.
Don't be sorry. I've had my suspicions, though never proven. She was good at keeping personal things quiet, but always with a little twinkle in her eye - it kept your imagination working (and kept her laughing inside).
Dark_Lizerd wrote:What is the voltage of a stun gun? Open circuit: 50,000 to 100,000 (?) volts... but once they hit you the voltage drops quite a bit,
but still enough that you cannot control your body...
From about 50 kV open down to 5 kV once those nasty little barbs are lodged in your flesh. Worst case is when one or both barbs are stuck in your clothes but just touching flesh. People have died when hit by tasers. It's not the time to find out you have a (no longer) latent heart problem AFTER you get zapped by one, or by anything else that's been repurposed for the wrong purpose.

Which comes to the moral of the story (which still must be repeated again and again):
Gregovic wrote:DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH ELECTRICITY AND THE HUMAN BODY!
I agree wholeheartedly. There are devices that are purpose-built for delivering low-level electric shocks to the human body with little or no risk when used properly. Jury-rigged or home-brewed contraptions do not fall into that category. Neither do tasers, defibrillators, or ECT machines.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Back to the LIFE idea, lol, the game would have to be put down as a board game, but after all the bugs, then a computer game could be made, and the winner would get to choose what the loser has to do, example, loser would have to come over to the winners house everyday, and be their French maid, and preform all chores in full bondage gear, etc...

Just another thing the kids in the game are how many BDSM items, u must wear during the game, and how many punishments you can give the loser if you win.

Food for thought, cheers,
ILB
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Just put down the rules that both parties can agree to, and additional "bonuses" during the game...
As for the kids... it is the total of both players.. then the number determines what the looser wears...
Another measure could be for the number of days...
Maybe a function of the difference in the winner-looser money... The winner "buys" you for so many days...

I haven't played Life for so long that I don't recall much about it...