CAN ANYONE DO THIS? turn the board game LIFE into a BDSM gam

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
BornThisWay

Re: CAN ANYONE DO THIS? turn the board game LIFE into a BDSM

Post by BornThisWay »

The electrical zap isn't really necessary, it could be a trigger for anything. Maybe it could actuate a mechanism that causes a zipper to be pulled off. Or if you have a spanking machine, even better.
Point being, the game of Life requires a partner. For those who strictly practice self bondage and may not have a partner, the game of Operation has a lot of potential as a fun way to add some spice if you are getting bored with doing the same things.

Not to take away from the OP, modifying the game of life is a great idea. It gave me the idea of looking to other games as well.
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

So I grabbed the LIFE board game rules, go here and check it out.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www ... bZpn3Nbp7Q

I hope it turns out, maybe a electronic style game could be made.
Peace, ILB
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

Another Game that is fine for perversion and self-bondage and playing alone.

Back in these days when I was a child, I used to play a board game called "snake a ladders" (you can google image this to get a boars to print). The goal is to move through the game and reach last cell, numbered from 1 to 100. On the path there are some ladders or snakes that bind two cells, and make you either move forward/backward. Usually, the player who reach the end first wins.

Here you could change things like this:
Cut smaller cards and write on each one a dare or something to do. These can be dares (e.g. Put ball gag), or bonus (remove ball gag, if any). Put all your cars in a bowl.

Play the game regularly, but each time you move (using a dice), get a paper and execute what's written. You have to endure this until you complete the game.

For the cards, you can either write one-time punishments, like:
- spank you using xyz. Roll the dice for the number of spanks

Or effects that remain until the game's end:
- put ball gag
- put cuffs
- put clamps

Or bonus:
- you can remove xyz if you have it

Just make sure that the combination of all your things does not put you in an inescapable position. This game works great with small punishments and is meant to be played in a relative quick time.

You can adapt what to do when you win:
- either allow you to come
- or determine an amount of time (using dices, like number * 5 minutes) you have to stay with current bondage
- or chastity time
Or even a random between reward/final punishment.

Enjoy playing.
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

so, it has been a little bit since ive been online, so I was wondering if anybody, wanted to help me create my (LIFE OF BONDAGE GAME)

if so let me know, thanks
ILB
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So, what does buying any kind of insurance afford you protection against? What do the little pegs that ride around in your car represent? Slaves? Instead of becoming a millionaire, is the goal to become master/domme? What of the unlikely event of becoming "millionaire tycoon"? Maybe you get to tie the other players and keep them that way until they can spin the wheel for release?
I can't remember much else of the game, but surely the requirements of landing on certain spaces could be altered appropriately.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠