Bondage Club in the news

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
BornThisWay

Bondage Club in the news

Post by BornThisWay »

There's a bondage club called 'FLOG' in Brentwood Missouri that also sells alcohol.
Located next to a church and a school.

http://wreg.com/2016/11/15/bondage-club ... on-profit/

Drinking and Flogging is never a good idea, and it's unfortunate that someone would set up a club like this.
aside from the fact that it gives bondage lovers a bad reputation, it's just irresponsible to run an establishment that facilitates an environment that could reasonably lead to a bad situation because either the dominate or submissive was impaired.
lj

Re: Bondage Club in the news

Post by lj »

On the other hand...

I used to be a member of the "staff" at regular play parties (approximately every two weeks), and whilst the venue didn't sell alcoholic drinks, there was no problem bringing them in for consumption on the premises. The point of having "staff" was that there was a simple rule, anyone considered unfit to "play" for ANY reason was first warned, and if they persisted, they were ejected and banned. In the year I was there, the only ejections were a so-called "Dom" who was observed playing in an unsafe manner, and another male who kept pestering women. I recall no occasion when anyone showed the slightest sign of being impaired by alcohol.

I have also "played" after a couple of glasses of wine and have always remained in full control and with full communication with my partner. There is a huge difference between light social drinking and being drunk.

I am impressed that the US town council and the property owners are happy to have the FLOG event occurring - here a "rope" event hit the headlines and was closed down, despite there being absolutely no complaints, they were "caught out" by a journalist looking for an easy story.

I have seen the proximity of a school being used as a means of closing down a private kink club, despite the fact the club operated a strict entry procedure and held the events on a Saturday night (surprisingly the school was closed then...)
be a switch, double the fun :-)