Sucking Hijack

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
BornThisWay

Sucking Hijack

Post by BornThisWay »

I really liked Gregovic's post (Forced to get in shape) and I didn't want to hijack it, so I started a new one on the tangent I went off on.

But of course I sadistically enjoyed hijacking Slave_L's (Post your biggest bondage related wish (scenario)) and making it a time travel thread.... Mwaaaa-Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa! :twisted:
Last edited by BornThisWay on 30 Oct 2016, 14:19, edited 3 times in total.
BornThisWay

Re: Sucking Hijack

Post by BornThisWay »

Smceyre wrote:Instead of pushing buttons you could use dildos with a hole drilled through the center and on the side, so it forms one channel. Mount a cheap air pressure sensor in the back, which you can trigger by taking it into your mouth deep enough to seal off the hole in the side with your mouth or tongue, and force you to suck or blow. If you combine this with an open mouth gag it could be quite frustrating to close it off.

Even one mounted high and low so you do squats. Require a specific pace to be kept to speed up the release.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Smceyre wrote:...........use dildos with a hole drilled through the center.......... Mount a cheap air pressure sensor in the back.......to suck or blow..
I'm interested in using a suction or pressure switch in a scenario idea I'm making, it's not ready to share yet...
but I was wondering if anyone knew the range of pressure or suction that a person should apply in this situation?

Ref website:
http://www.directindustry.com/industria ... 72328.html
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Gregovic wrote:Not all that much actually. (wiki reference) finding actually clinically proven results seems to be difficult, so I had to look at wikipedia. It seems normal breathing pressure difference is only about 0.043 psi and maximum pressure someone can exert when exhaling (blowing) is about 1.4 psi for a typical person. Inhaling is a lot harder to find, but I did find a number of saying inhalation could probably be at most about 1 psi (30" of H20). Thats not a whole lot of pressure.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Well this is becoming a little more tedious finding a simple answer on the internet...

How much suction can the human mouth produce?
Decided to try to search the max length of a straw the average person can drink from....
because searching for "How Much People can SUCK" would not really give me what I want..
Here's what I've found so far:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_ ... _variation
Whether or not density and gravity can be reasonably approximated as constant depends on the level of accuracy needed, but also on the length scale of height difference, as gravity and density also decrease with higher elevation. For density in particular, the fluid in question is also relevant; seawater, for example, is considered an incompressible fluid; its density can vary with height, but much less significantly than that of air. Thus water's density can be more reasonably approximated as constant than that of air, and given the same height difference, the pressure differences in water are approximately equal at any height.

http://www.kylesconverter.com/pressure/ ... quare-inch
Calculates pressure of water

The issue is everyone tries to calculate the suction of the lungs, I don't use my lungs to drink from a straw... I close the back of my throat and use my mouth muscles to draw the liquid up.
Maybe I would be better trying to find how much suction (or pressure difference - for the scientists in the room) is needed to give someone a hickey on their neck.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Well... you may be able to find out average numbers and such...
but...
Just make a device and test yourself...
Being able to suck or blow 1 PSI does not relate to a useful value for most people
(After all... what is 1 psi compared to 2 psi?)
Myth Busters used 5(?) psi to bust open a steel framed door as part of a prison break myth...
Vid if I can find it...
-------------------------------------
OK no video, but they got their mock jail cell up to 4 psi before it blew out the door
link for the one interested...
http://mythresults.com/antacid-jail-break
------------------------------------------

You want a suck/blow scenario?
try this...
bottom bottle, full of water...
top bottle, empty... (you will need to fill it for release)
a tube up from the bottom with a check valve...
your suck/blow dildo...
a tube going up to the top bottle with another check valve...

You suck the water up and the lower check valve keeps the water from going back down.
When you blow, the water is forced up... the top check valve keeps that water from coming back down...
keep going until you are done.

You can adjust the heights of the dildo and the top bottle to change the difficulty...
On another note... this could be a good breathing exercise... (You have been warned.)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
occorics

Post by occorics »

I just tried with a pressure gauge from my airbrush equipment. It only has a 0.5 bar scale, so I don't have a precise reading, but a medium sucking was somewhere around 0.1 or 0.2bar. (=> ~1.5 - 3 psi)
The value for blowing is a bit less, maybe 1-1.5 psi
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Thanks for the feedback. Its very helpful.
I think I can get the precise measurement by simply sucking water up a clear tube.
I can put some die in the water so I can see how high it got at the desired suction and then measure the distance from the surface of the pool.
One I have the distance, I can plug it in to the website I mentioned to figure out the pressure.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Unless you need a PSI value... Why?
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Unless you need a PSI value... Why?
the scenario

Just this idea I have.... I really don't need the precise value of the suction switch to properly present the idea, but anyway, I'll post it soon.
hopefully it all makes sense then.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

I have a vacuum gauge somewhere. I will try to see how far I can suck it.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

If you find it, great. If not, no worries. The idea I have in mind is going to use a much smaller pressure difference than what someone typically produces when they are...lets say, giving someone a hickey or a BJ.

But it would be interesting to see precisely how many PSI or bars are produced during a good BJ.
This would assist others in purchasing the correct pressure switch in creating certain scenarios.

Thank you occorics for:
occorics wrote:I just tried with a pressure gauge from my airbrush equipment. It only has a 0.5 bar scale, so I don't have a precise reading, but a medium sucking was somewhere around 0.1 or 0.2bar. (=> ~1.5 - 3 psi)
The value for blowing is a bit less, maybe 1-1.5 psi
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BornThisWay wrote:But it would be interesting to see precisely how many PSI or bars are produced during a good BJ.
This would assist others in purchasing the correct pressure switch in creating certain scenarios.
You should apply for a research grant to pursue that.

I've heard of far less useful projects that got grant money (like why water freezes, by some Navy researchers. In the end, they concluded that water freezes when it gets cold... Duh! :roll: ).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Fifer

Post by Fifer »

If it's of any help to you, most washing machines use a pressure switch to determine when they have enough water in them. They are an inexpensive, simple, reliable design that uses a rubber diaphragm to operate a switch, they're usually adjustable for operating pressure too. They are rated for 230V AC so should be up to the job.
Have a look at the link below for a typical example:

http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1637 ... 0wodds4EUA
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Ok, I found it.
The values below are gauge pressure, meaning that absolute vacuum is zero and atmospheric pressure is 1000 mbar

There is more than one way to suck.

Sucking by breathing in: 900 mbar
Sucking by mouth alone: 800 mbar (like building up vacuum for a noisy kiss or drinking from a straw)
Making a small volume between tip of tongue, front teeth and lips, then using the tongue as both plunger and valve to pump small volumes of air back to the throat: 380 mbar

I don't know how easy the last method was to understand. Let us just leave it at "I have a strong and pretty agile tongue, much to the delight of a certain member of the household"
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~