Sucking Hijack

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
FatherOfFour

Re: Sucking Hijack

Post by FatherOfFour »

Fifer wrote:...most washing machines use a pressure switch...
I've use it for a few non-kink automation applications, they are very sensitive and with two different trigger levels.
(electrolysis gases, balloon filing & ...)
BUT they are for pressure, not vacuum... and from the few I've dismantled, non-reversible...

These switches could be easily used with rubber hoses as step/sit/push detectors. I'll let You dream at the infinite shades of applications...
Sir Cumference wrote:Ok, I found it...
I salute a fellow engineer, I'll use those values in another (civil) project, and I'd like to add an empirical but maybe more suited method for determining _personal_ vacuum (sucking) abilities:
- use Your drilled/hollow-ed dildo, and fix about 6m (20ft) of clear plastic/silicone hose
- on a staircase, put a bucket of water at a lower level, and Yourself at two story upper
- suck the water and see at which level became uncomfortable, and how long You can maintain a reasonable level
- eventually, after establishing Your maximum height, You could try sucking as much water You can in another bucket
(to verify the release method)
So, train Yourself, don't suck at sucking!

Have fun, engineer Your kink,
f4
bound_jenny

Re: Sucking Hijack

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:There is more than one way to suck.
There are so many ways such a statement can be misused for fun and profit... Must... resist... :rofl:
Sir Cumference wrote:I have a strong and pretty agile tongue, much to the delight of a certain member of the household
She must be quite delighted (and grateful) to have someone who can create a ~10 psi vacuum with just tongue-work. :shock:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!