found on YouTube

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
JIMDINI

Re: found on YouTube

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Hamsterilton, Ontario?

Hamstertramck, Michigan?

Birminghamster, England?

This is getting to look like a really bad spinoff of Pigs In Space (with Spamela Hamderson...).
Just take two aspirin and lie down dear. :) :) (I think that should Spamela Hamsterson by the way) :lol: I am sure Sir Cs Hamsters will fetch a nice straitjacket for you having studied under Miss Piggy and will make you very comfortable (Fifty shades of Pink) :rofl:

Just make sure the Hamsters don't get into the quadrotriticale :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:Just make sure the Hamsters don't get into the quadrotriticale :!:
That's it! I'm releasing the Glommers. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Glommers? :roll:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Pigs In Space ....... (Fifty shades of Pink).....

....:

Damn, I miss those porkers!
Attachments
image.jpeg
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:Glommers? :roll:
Glommers are creatures genetically engineered by the Klingons to hunt down and eat Tribbles. I don't know if it's canon (I'm a Pentax girl) in the Star Trek universe, but they sound like fun AND useful.

A few more tweaks and they can go after hamsters - with a vengeance. Even the zombie variety (nasty things... I had one taken out of my head exactly a year ago tomorrow - they're worse than Goa'uld symbiotes).

I'm mixing up my science fiction again...

I'll go back to playing with the sonic screwdriver.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

StarGate <3

I am a trekkie but I honestly hadn't heard of Glommers. Now Tribbles I have heard of. :)

But I sometimes also confuse myself with events happened in the StarGate universe and the StarTrek universe.

I was watching Voyager and was waiting for that episode where they find a space craft, they enter it and find out that this shuttle has an interior that is huuuuge. Yeah, that was something from StarGate SG1, and never appeared in Voyager. :P
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
noble

Post by noble »

Now that all of you have put me down for not knowing how to form a link, let me say that I am not 10-14 (as one of you thought) but 79. You see, there are many of us who did not grow up in the computer age, and when you have to learn what is thrust upon you, it is different than slowly adjusting to a new technology. How many of you can drive a stick shift? I mean naturally, not "just manage" to do it? And in terms of what we discuss here, how many have come to bondage over the years vs having a partner who is just now coming to it, maybe reluctantly. How understanding are you of that person?????
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

noble wrote:Now that all of you ...
Dear Sir, I take my hat off to you, and I'm talking from experience:
I help elder people by donating and maintaining their laptops/computers, and They never cease to amaze me:
- they are avid Internet users
- they chat and upload pictures
- they are expert g00gle users
- their online life is richer than teenagers', because they add experience and know-how to it!

My Fb timeline has 2-3 years-long holes, and even here (where is one of my dearest hobbies) I write once in a blue moon!...

Have fun, grow old and enjoy it,
f4
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

noble wrote:Now that all of you have put me down for not knowing how to form a link, let me say that I am not 10-14 (as one of you thought) but 79. You see, there are many of us who did not grow up in the computer age, and when you have to learn what is thrust upon you, it is different than slowly adjusting to a new technology. How many of you can drive a stick shift? I mean naturally, not "just manage" to do it? And in terms of what we discuss here, how many have come to bondage over the years vs having a partner who is just now coming to it, maybe reluctantly. How understanding are you of that person?????
Aaaaah, that makes sense!

It is a good example of the problems with written communication. No context and no visual cues (body language and knowing who's talking).

Not knowing the context, your original post really did scream "lazy juvenile".
On a forum uncommented external links or "missing links" are normally a sure sign of "not taking other people's time serious".

Had you written something along the lines of: "I found this video on youtube with XXXXX. How do I give a link to it? (Heck, I'm well past 70!)", then I don't think anyone would have been hard on you.
(And if they had, it would have been bad behaviour and Jenny and I would have buried them under a rain of whips and plungers)

..... when that is said, any 18 year old around here learns to drive with a manual transmission. Automatic transmissions are still considered a luxury for the lazy rich and/or multitaskingly challenged.
(And it is considered entertaining that North Americans can't handle them)

Wearing the moderator hat, I'll move the thread to "Everything else", since it is not really about a "True story".
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

And yes, the world is moving fast.

I had a talk with my daughter yesterday about telecommunication.

When she was about to be born, I borrowed a cell phone.
Then she got one at a young age
Today a lot of people have dropped the land line phone
..... and her own phone bill has dropped to almost nothing, because she uses wifi and an assortment of web based social media apps instead of "calling" her friends.

A teenager without a phone bill! Imagine that!

These kids consider email to be a bit old-fashioned.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:A teenager without a phone bill! Imagine that!
Isn't that one of the seven signs of the Apocalypse? :shock:

Jenny.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Sir Cumference wrote: ..... when that is said, any 18 year old around here learns to drive with a manual transmission. Automatic transmissions are still considered a luxury for the lazy rich and/or multitaskingly challenged.
(And it is considered entertaining that North Americans can't handle them)
the best is when i went to trade in my 6 speed manual car for a 6 speed 4x4 and the salesman stalled the car twice trying to get it moving! im 26 now and this is my third manual vehicle. they're just more fun and engaging to drive, not to mention more fuel efficient.

as for the collar dance video, that was HOT! i like that they were handcuffed too. :)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Slave_L wrote:StarGate <3

I am a trekkie but I honestly hadn't heard of Glommers. Now Tribbles I have heard of. :)

But I sometimes also confuse myself with events happened in the StarGate universe and the StarTrek universe.

I was watching Voyager and was waiting for that episode where they find a space craft, they enter it and find out that this shuttle has an interior that is huuuuge. Yeah, that was something from StarGate SG1, and never appeared in Voyager. :P
Glommers were introduced in the animated version. - More Tribbles, More Troubles was the episode I believe.

Now back to the original topic.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

TheGentleman wrote:
Glommers were introduced in the animated version. - More Tribbles, More Troubles was the episode I believe.

Now back to the original topic.
What, there was an original topic?

Oh, yeah:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The cute little bugger has such an innocent expression...
hamster-whome.jpg
:mrgreen:

Jenny.