Bondage cuffs.

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Sub2323

Bondage cuffs.

Post by Sub2323 »

Hi all
I have a question, so several years ago i bought some locking adjustable cuffs. they are simple. just a piece of leather with 3 slots to make them different sizes and a looped buckle to put a lock in. they are by far the most durable and secure cuff i have found. they got warn out a year ago, so i have been trying others but i have found that most of the ones I'm finding are cheap plastic leather and do not hold up at all. I'm tired of paying $50 for a poopy set so I'm hoping some one out there can point me in the direction of a good set. i have been tossing around the idea of metal ones but I'm having a hard time finding what seems to be a good fit. a nice and secure set of leather would be nice, also I'm trying to stay away from padded. i find that the padding makes it hard to get them tight enough and i like to spend time outside and muddy water like to make the padding smell bad. Please let me know if you know of good ones!
cdinbonds

Re: Bondage cuffs.

Post by cdinbonds »

Unpadded leather cuffs are easy to make yourself. It only requires a couple inexpensive tools (hole punch, rivet tool, possibly and edge beveler) and some belt blanks or leather straps from somewhere like Tandy Leather. If I understand your description, you can get the metal loop at any hardware store as part of a hasp for locking doors or gates. The part you need is the staple, a metal plate with four mounting holes and a wire loop for the lock.
The slots are cut with the hole punch, just a series of hole right nest to each other, or you can get a special punch to make slots. I usually just punch the holes at the ends and then make straight cuts between them with a utility knife guided by a straightedge to create the slot.

There are a few threads about such things in the DIY section, just use the search function.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

cdinbonds wrote:...you can get the metal loop at any hardware store as part of a hasp for locking doors or gates...
No need even to go to the hardwarestore - just use the ones from your old cuffs :mrgreen:

okay, I admit, mine are from the hardwarestore. I'm using my DIY leathercuffs for more than 25 years now.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Sub2323

Post by Sub2323 »

I never thought of that I have made quite a few things maybe I'll give it a go , has anyone made metal locking ones ? I looked into it but the hinge looks to ge a bear
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Good thinking Joe!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Sub2323 wrote: has anyone made metal locking ones ? I looked into it but the hinge looks to ge a bear
If you have problems with the hinges (like I have) just make them without:
self made handcuffs

HTH,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

My waistharness and cuffs.
Attachments
Friday Waistharness cuffed and ballgagged.jpg
Friday Waistharness cuffed and ballgagged.jpg (23.41 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
Friday Waistharness and ballgagged 1.jpg
Friday Waistharness and ballgagged 1.jpg (24.32 KiB) Viewed 2359 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.