Wat to try next as BDSM activity (extreme)

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bikkel89

Wat to try next as BDSM activity (extreme)

Post by bikkel89 »

Hello friends,

Since a couple of months my mistress and I started a more extreme activity in the bdsm-scene.
We did Waterboarding, first time when I saw it online, I immediately wanna try it, with succes, my mistress and I really liked it.

But now I/We wanna try an (new) other extreme activity. But I can not really find something easy to perform/do.
I thought, maybe you guys can get that one good idea that I was looking for. Could be anything, but must be (a little) extreme.

My Hard limits/don'ts: needles, Bi/gay activity's, animals, child-play, feet, Tieing up my balls/penis, urine/poo, electro, cigarets, sounding, nettles, blood

Greetz,

Bikkel89
Last edited by bikkel89 on 04 Jul 2016, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Re: Wat to try next as BDSM activity (extreme)

Post by lj »

It's universally understood that "child" play is totally unacceptable, except in the role-play situation where one person is perhaps a "baby" a "little" etc where they take on the role but under no circumstances is an actual child involved.

A pity you have excluded tying balls/penis as this potentially removes a whole area of play which many men "enjoy" - the mental stimulation of helplessness and the inability to protect the male genitals is very powerful. A lot of enjoyable (for both parties) BDSM play involves the male being at the mercy of the female in a reversal of the stereotypical roles society assigns, and genital play is perhaps the most extreme - and therefore highly stimulating. If you have tried it and hated it, fair enough, if not, I'd suggest you try it! (not that I have any experience of such things... )

Have you tried wax-play ? you can rather conveniently combine this with knife-play (which again can be psychological, rather than actual cutting) using the knife to remove the wax.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Natale

Post by Natale »

Wax and knife-play are good ideas. If that's not enough you could try nipple clips, especially the tweezer style which can be quite intense, perhaps bordering on the extreme.

There are also the impact related activities involving a paddle, cane, flogger or cat o' nine tails. (Assuming the Top or Dominant is familiar with pacing & aiming).
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

lj wrote:
A pity you have excluded tying balls/penis as this potentially removes a whole area of play which many men "enjoy" - the mental stimulation of helplessness and the inability to protect the male genitals is very powerful. A lot of enjoyable (for both parties) BDSM play involves the male being at the mercy of the female in a reversal of the stereotypical roles society assigns, and genital play is perhaps the most extreme - and therefore highly stimulating. If you have tried it and hated it, fair enough, if not, I'd suggest you try it! (not that I have any experience of such things... )
Well my mistress always plays with my penis and balls. ;) by excluding tying i more mean things like >>THIS<< I Just dont like that, A little CBT is always okay ;)
lj wrote: Have you tried wax-play ? you can rather conveniently combine this with knife-play (which again can be psychological, rather than actual cutting) using the knife to remove the wax.
Wax/candle play is'nt new for me, removing it with a knife would be new, i'll keep that in mind. Thnx

Natale wrote:... If that's not enough you could try nipple clips, especially the tweezer style which can be quite intense, ....

Nipple torture with a tweezer, nice, never thought about it. I will talk about it with her.
Natale wrote: There are also the impact related activities involving a paddle, .... cat o' nine tails. (Assuming the Top or Dominant is familiar with pacing & aiming).
Well, she is a very bad aimer with :whip: , but i already have feeled much pain of whips, but thanks anyway.

More ideas welcome!!!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Ever try a Zipper?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Too bad e-stim is on your no-go list, especially since the thought is far more scary than the actual happening.

But I guess I can understand it, because its addictive as hell. Once you get past the fear, it'll be the main thing you want.

The nice thing about estim is that you can start at a very low setting which basically means: you won't feel it at all. Then when you increase it, you will start to feel a tingling sensation which can feel a bit ticklish. When you then ramp it up it will start to get to a level where you can consider it painful, but that fades away very quickly especially if you realize that you can take about 10 times that feeling without actually not being able to take it anymore.

Estim has various modes, and not all modes are equally pleasant. If you decide to give estim a go, here's my advice: Use it yourself, so you are in control the first time. Start with a low setting so you just feel the electricity without it being umcomfortable. Just so you get that tingling sensation, then turn it down to where you won't feel anything, switch to the next program and repeat. Use this method to feel every program to know what they do. Then select one where you feel comfortable with experimenting what estim feels like, and slowly ramp it up.

One piece of advice, there are powerboxes with only digital controls, and there are those with analog knobs too. Although I did start with a digital one, I strongly advise to start with the analog one. The digital one is far more scary at first.

With the digital one, I used to be in high anticipation pressing that up button and often when my finger was on it and I wanted to press it, I didn't, then I pressed it again, and again I didn't, and I thought the button was broken, but I realized I was too affraid to press it. Then I put myself over it and pressed it harder and the estim ramped up one level. My initial reaction was, ouch, then oh not that bad actually. Now I ramp it up pretty easily and quickly, also because I know what to expect.

Do keep in mind that if you are going to start doing e-stim with your partner it will feel far more intense, so you will use lower settings. The reason is the lack of anticipation, and as such it feels more intense.

So yet again, I can highly recommend e-stim in the form of a tens unit. Also, if you have the image of videos where slaves are feeling estim and scream it out, keep in mind that part of it is acting and that at some point you will get to the point where you actually fancy experiencing that yourself. Yes it is that addictive. ;) In a good way though.

Also, keep in mind, there are some very cheap powerboxes, they may be very disappointing as they are not powerful. They're fun to start with, but you'll quickly get to its limit and then it feels like a waste of money. A powerbox that is a bit more expensive (say around 80 eur/usd) will be a better choice because you can still ramp it up nicely. To start, I can recommend the Mystim powerboxes. I have the advanced version which is like 20 eur/usd more expensive, but its worth it. The power is the same, but it offers more functionality, and thus more variety for different kinds of play, including the play where you want to come from estim rather than being in an extreme bdsm activity.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

Slave_L wrote:Too bad e-stim is on your no-go list, especially since the thought is far more scary than the actual happening.

But I guess I can understand it, because its addictive as hell. Once you get past the fear, it'll be the main thing you want.

The nice thing about estim is that you can start at a very low setting which basically means: you won't feel it at all. Then when you increase it, you will start to feel a tingling sensation which can feel a bit ticklish. When you then ramp it up it will start to get to a level where you can consider it painful, but that fades away very quickly especially if you realize that you can take about 10 times that feeling without actually not being able to take it anymore.

Estim has various modes, and not all modes are equally pleasant. If you decide to give estim a go, here's my advice: Use it yourself, so you are in control the first time. Start with a low setting so you just feel the electricity without it being umcomfortable. Just so you get that tingling sensation, then turn it down to where you won't feel anything, switch to the next program and repeat. Use this method to feel every program to know what they do. Then select one where you feel comfortable with experimenting what estim feels like, and slowly ramp it up.

One piece of advice, there are powerboxes with only digital controls, and there are those with analog knobs too. Although I did start with a digital one, I strongly advise to start with the analog one. The digital one is far more scary at first.

With the digital one, I used to be in high anticipation pressing that up button and often when my finger was on it and I wanted to press it, I didn't, then I pressed it again, and again I didn't, and I thought the button was broken, but I realized I was too affraid to press it. Then I put myself over it and pressed it harder and the estim ramped up one level. My initial reaction was, ouch, then oh not that bad actually. Now I ramp it up pretty easily and quickly, also because I know what to expect.

Do keep in mind that if you are going to start doing e-stim with your partner it will feel far more intense, so you will use lower settings. The reason is the lack of anticipation, and as such it feels more intense.

So yet again, I can highly recommend e-stim in the form of a tens unit. Also, if you have the image of videos where slaves are feeling estim and scream it out, keep in mind that part of it is acting and that at some point you will get to the point where you actually fancy experiencing that yourself. Yes it is that addictive. ;) In a good way though.

Also, keep in mind, there are some very cheap powerboxes, they may be very disappointing as they are not powerful. They're fun to start with, but you'll quickly get to its limit and then it feels like a waste of money. A powerbox that is a bit more expensive (say around 80 eur/usd) will be a better choice because you can still ramp it up nicely. To start, I can recommend the Mystim powerboxes. I have the advanced version which is like 20 eur/usd more expensive, but its worth it. The power is the same, but it offers more functionality, and thus more variety for different kinds of play, including the play where you want to come from estim rather than being in an extreme bdsm activity.
I Already am thinking of doing e-stim/electro. And it is just what you say; in my mind it is yet to scary to do it. (in my childhood i once were stuck on about 250V, thats wat scared my thoughts).
Mayby somewhere in the future I'll give it a try.
lj

Post by lj »

Having also been connected (accidentally :shock: ) to far more than 230v, EStim doesn't feel the same at all. At the low end of the scale it tickles or can be quite "interesting". I accept that at the high end it can be very painful. Just take it slowly, start gentle.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

tying i more mean things like >>THIS<< I Just dont like that, A little CBT is always okay ;)
If you go a bit lighter on the balls, I think you would find that tie quite interesting.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

More ideas anyone?
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

:hi:

Have you considered the most extreme form of bondage known to man?

Ask her to marry you. :D

:rofl:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

BornThisWay wrote::hi:

Have you considered the most extreme form of bondage known to man?

Ask her to marry you. :D

:rofl:
Pervert!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

chain your collar to her ankle with a max chain length of 50 cm. stay on your knees at all times and kiss the floor where her feet/ shoes touched it while being forced to following her lead.
[
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

ponylady wrote:chain your collar to her ankle with a max chain length of 50 cm. stay on your knees at all times and kiss the floor where her feet/ shoes touched it while being forced to following her lead.
Nice idea for Inside !

Already did a collar session "dog walk" in the woods with the collar attatched/around my Chastitybelt.