BDSM SLAVE POINTS SYSTEM

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Ilikebondage

BDSM SLAVE POINTS SYSTEM

Post by Ilikebondage »

Hi everyone,

I had an idea, that possibly my mistress could use.

The idea is a points system,
If I am good then I get points, towards being unlocked for XXX amount of time.
If I am bad then I get points taken away, and a punishment is administered.

So, help me out here,
What should the total amount of points, I must reach be?
What kind of punishments, should I get?
How many points, should be taken away?
How many points, should be rewarded?
How long should I get, to be unlocked?

If you have other things to input, let me know,
And if you have a kool way to put this points system into action, show for everyone, to see.

I was thinking,
If I get to 100 points, I get out of my chastity device.

What else can you think of,
bound_jenny

Re: BDSM SLAVE POINTS SYSTEM

Post by bound_jenny »

Maybe you should add a refinement to your system.

You do have to obey a defined set of rules that your Mistress has so graciously imposed on you, right?

Set up a table of point penalties AND tangible (physical or other) punishments that you will suffer if you break any rules. Make sure that the penalties and punishments fit the severity of the violation. Of course, your Mistress may deem that additional penalties could be incurred. Just wish that She's in a good mood that day.

For "good" points, let it be up to your Mistress to decide how much. This will force you to depend on Her good graces, if She is in a good or bad mood, etc. A nice little unpredictable factor put into the equation. Of course, if your Mistress decides that your good deed(s) don't merit rewards (insufficient or inept), then She could decide to not award points toward your release.

If She's really disappointed, she could raise the minimum point limit before you're released.

This will encourage you to serve your Mistress in an exemplary fashion, and to make sure that She is in good spirits at any given time. You wouldn't want her to be cranky before you even step out of line, would you?

Work the details from there.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Ok, yes my mistress, has some things in place but, she wants me to, find out what kinda things, the community has I mind...

So she told me to ask, can the community, make a list of punishments, and then I will make the points applicable for each punishment,

Can anyone help out a fellow, sub
ILB
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have been looking to read anyone's notes on a sort of points system like you describe. I can use them to help structure my own system. I have 2 tons of writer's block, and no time to even try these days. Do you have any notes like this?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠