Bondage in video games

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
dante33

Bondage in video games

Post by dante33 »

Apart from some mostly terrible, browser-based games, bondage in video games isnt really a common thing, apart from stray scenes in some larger releases. However, the 2011 game Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, which some of you may know, has a huge modding community - and quite a few of them are quite perverted.

I've always loved the game, even before the modding, but mods allow you to tailor the game in extreme ways, both graphically and in terms of content. I've attached a couple of quick screenshots of how my game looks these days.

Some of the mods I use allow things such as:
- Being arrested for a crime and taken to prison in chains - you lose control of your character. You'll get punishment such as forced sex, whipping, standing in the stocks where onlookers can take advantage of you etc. (One of my favorite mods)
- If you're defeated by an enemy, say a group of bandits, they can enslave you - you'll have to build a relationship to your master to escape (I've not used this one much, but it seems to have tons of options)
- You can also chose to enslave other characters you meet
- Plus a LOT more

Modding Skyrim can be a bit daunting (I use something like 100+ mods, though most of them deal with graphics). If anyone has any interest in it, I might be able to point in the direction of some helpful sites and guides - and of course the 'fun' mods.

Does anyone know of other video games that contain bondage? Doesnt matter how much.
Attachments
screenshotb.jpg
screenshot.jpg
Blacky

Re: Bondage in video games

Post by Blacky »

There is interest :D

I'd be interested even more in such mods for TES Morrowind. Don't know whether they exist or not. Maybe you know of any?

Kind regards and thanks,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
dante33

Post by dante33 »

Blacky wrote:There is interest :D

I'd be interested even more in such mods for TES Morrowind. Don't know whether they exist or not. Maybe you know of any?

Kind regards and thanks,

Blacky
Hey Blacky. I dont think modding of games in the series really started until Oblivion and Fallout 3 - those games have plenty of mods, but I've never seen any for Morrowind (I dont think Bethesda released a modding tool for that one)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

dante33 wrote:

Kind regards and thanks,

Blacky
Hey Blacky. I dont think modding of games in the series really started until Oblivion and Fallout 3 - those games have plenty of mods, but I've never seen any for Morrowind (I dont think Bethesda released a modding tool for that one)
They did. It is actually included in the game release. That's why I know. :wink:
Anyways, could you provide the information leading to the Oblivion-mods then?

Thanks again,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
dante33

Post by dante33 »

Blacky wrote:
dante33 wrote:

Kind regards and thanks,

Blacky
They did. It is actually included in the game release. That's why I know. :wink:
Anyways, could you provide the information leading to the Oblivion-mods then?

Thanks again,

Blacky
Of course - tons of kinky mods here: http://www.loverslab.com/ - you need to sign up, but it's free, and the people there are usually very helpful if you run into issues. Have fun!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

For a bondage-themed Skyrim playthrough, I highly recommend getting DEVIOUSLY CURSED LOOT and all its required mods. ;)

Bonus: also get CAPTURED DREAMS for extra bondage-themed goodness.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Skyrim modding is still healthy as ever. It's propably much because of that game i no longer desire to do bondage stuff as much in real life. It really gets exciting sometimes when you're plugged and gagged and in full chastity for the 5th day... still finding a way out. All the while residents of Skyrim take full advantage of your weakness and make it harder.

Other thing... wearing an actual chastity cage while playing can get really painful :twisted:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Cursed Armor
Didnapper
OK, no high detail modeling involved, just some animated pictures.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...