Loose weight or suffer being shamed, a will power boost idea

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bounddosster

Loose weight or suffer being shamed, a will power boost idea

Post by bounddosster »

It would appear from this post http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =15&t=8537
there are quite a few of us trying to loose weight. So I'm just bring this idea up for discussion and to see if there is interest.

To give those of us some extra will power in our weight loss quest perhaps we could have a thread of shame. Basically, a thread is started and everyone that is trying to lose weight posts a public promise that they will try their very best to lose weight, also posted will be your target weight and perhaps maybe with a target date set also posted will be your current weight.

On a set day of each week, say Monday each participant will weigh themselves and take a photo of the weight displayed as they weigh themselves along with whether you lost or gained weight and how much.

If you lost weight you can pat yourself on the back and so can others but if you gained weight you have to apologise to everyone for breaking your promise and others can shame you publicly on the post. You must also add the words Being Shamed to your signature for all of the next week until your next weigh in.

So that is the rough idea, I hope it would be seen as an encouragement to the participant to get where they want to be and help boost their self-will. I certainly know my needs a boost.
What does anyone think about this idea?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Loose weight or suffer being shamed, a will power boost

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So maybe you wear a mask, stand on a scale, holding a card that has your user name, take a selfie, and post it to a thread? All participants are required to post every week. Watching members can suggest BDSM punishments, and you would be required to accept one of the responses, or be required to add another designation to your signature? Just spit balling a few add ons.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:So maybe you wear a mask, stand on a scale, holding a card that has your user name, take a selfie, and post it to a thread? All participants are required to post every week. Watching members can suggest BDSM punishments, and you would be required to accept one of the responses, or be required to add another designation to your signature? Just spit balling a few add ons.
Well I was just thinking about taking a photo of the displayed weight but I'd go along with your idea Shannon, of course, there is a conflict with the site rules and not posting your sexual parts, I always weigh myself naked, I have some very heavy clothes even the underpants seem to weigh a good few pounds. I'd have to get some new panties that weighed very little.

I had thought of people suggesting BDSM punishments for weight gain or missing a weekly target, personally, I'd be all for it, it would be a great boost to my will power but I thought it would become too complicated if a lot of people registered as a "looser". That is why I went down the public shaming route but both would be a bigger incentive.

The designation of the signature could be played with as long as it kept the public humiliation element.

Another idea was for those that signed up to lose weight also make themselves open to being taken or adopted by a member who has a liking for being a bit controlling or have a hint of Dom about them. It would then become a one to one sort of thing and avoid over complications of everyone piled it one thread. Of the public shaming, element would still be posted for all to see but the rest could run along behind the sences and save endless posts getting complicated. Not that there would be endless posts, No one might join.
Shannon SteelSlave

I thought of that whole sponsor (person responsible for verifying the truth about the participant's weight status) idea as well, but obviously not the endless posts each participant would have to read with the punishments idea.
During the weigh in, I should have specified that minimal clothes would be worn, as it is what I meant.
I have to go to work in 3 hours, so I should get some sleep. I'll put my thinker on this idea and see if I come up with anything intelligent.
Good start, though, Dosster, getting the gears spinning in this clock tower....
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I thought of that whole sponsor (person responsible for verifying the truth about the participant's weight status) idea as well,
Great Minds think alike.
Shannon SteelSlave

Great minds kink alike, too. But that could be the whole problem with adding punishments to failure. Not sure what results will come of it. Adding to the signature is a great idea, here is an add on : the user must also include the links or links to relevant posts required by their sponsor, explaining their status, until told they can remove them. We'll get there, Dosster. Maybe this will be on Oprah. :)
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

While I'm up for a weightloss challenge involving some shaming among friends in signatures and such, I'm not really looking to post pictures of myself (masked or otherwise) on the internet all that much. Bondage challenges might add to the idea, but I don't think we have that many dominants on here at the moment. Maybe everyone can set a goal for themselves for any kilogram over their goal weight they are each week (or only for any weight gained) ? Like stand in the corners five minutes for every kilogram over the target weight for that week? Or 5 minutes gagged, 5 minutes with nippleclamps, 5 hours in chastity, whatever floats your boat.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

The honour system is fine with me for you, G. I can give this my best shot, to be a coach, or whatever I am. I have to admit, I am reluctant. About a million years ago, I tried being a diet coach to a friend. He kept sneaking bad stuff when he thought I wouldn't find out, example, his wife would bring him fast food at work and I would catch him. He looked at me like "What?", and that is when it was over. I am not the co-dependent type. But I do like activities that encourage member engagement, so I volunteer.
If no one else steps up, Greg, I'll be your "coach".
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 21 Jun 2019, 04:19, edited 1 time in total.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The honour system is fine with me for you, G. I can give this my best shot, to be a coach, or whatever I am.
If we could get it sorted Shannon I'd be honoured if you would be my coach, If you would have me that is? I'm willing to do photos, bdsm punishments, public shaming or whatever it takes to shift those pounds.