Anonymity vs participation

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
lifer

Re: Anonymity vs participation

Post by lifer »

Or am I closer than you think? Look over your shoulder... BOO! :twisted:
Creepy! :shock: LOL
Life is what you make it.
Robin

Post by Robin »

lifer wrote:
Or am I closer than you think? Look over your shoulder... BOO! :twisted:
Creepy! :shock: LOL
I'm starting to get a little paranoid!
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

bound_jenny wrote:Or am I closer than you think? Look over your shoulder... BOO! :twisted:
You're my CAT?!

This explains so much...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Warlock wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Or am I closer than you think? Look over your shoulder... BOO! :twisted:
You're my CAT?!

This explains so much...
One of my evil and diabolical powers is the ability to change into an animal form. :twisted:

Cats are my preference. I can get my way with a lot of people by rolling over and purring....

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

bound_jenny wrote:
Warlock wrote:
You're my CAT?!

This explains so much...
One of my evil and diabolical powers is the ability to change into an animal form. :twisted:

Cats are my preference. I can get my way with a lot of people by rolling over and purring....

Jenny.
Yes, because cats rule the world and we must obey our feline masters without question.

Their mew is our command *nod*

Not that I think you'd need to be in feline form to get your way by rolling over and purring :p

Guess I'll just have to remember who I'm playing with when I pet the pussy.
Yeah, that was far too good to miss.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Warlock wrote:Guess I'll just have to remember who I'm playing with when I pet the pussy.
Yeah, that was far too good to miss.
Yep, and remember that when the pussy stares at you with that smug expression...

Jenny.
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

Well in my experience, cats have 3 basic expressions... smug, indifferent, and after something.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Warlock wrote:Well in my experience, cats have 3 basic expressions... smug, indifferent, and after something.
I have 2 cats and that sums them up nicely
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

plus the other priceless cat expression - when they fall off something and instantly start washing in an attempt to say "err I meant to do that....."
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Also the one where it jumps off of something confidently and unexpectedly lands in a shallow puddle of cold water (irritation and wanting to claw the face off the one who put that puddle there).

Jenny.
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

goddessloviatar wrote:plus the other priceless cat expression - when they fall off something and instantly start washing in an attempt to say "err I meant to do that....."
Indifference heh

Suppose I should add annoyance to that list though
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I thought starting an account here would only serve to isolate me from others. It really hasn't. I have been gaining new perceptions into my vanilla life, and awakening old ones. I wish I could tell you guys everything about me, minus my surname, and my job. I didn't come here to brag anyway. A (insert occupation here) with black nails would probably narrow the selection down to me and Kristen Stewart. (I've been rocking them a lot longer though) If I started talking the way I do in real life here, I could be discovered. But I don't think that would be my death. Just not something I want.
I want to make friends here, and hope I have never probed too hard into your personal lives. We all have our privacy boundaries, some hot and some cold. There is one member who lists their telephone machine number and kik ID in their profile. Others are strictly "Reservoir Dogs". Is it safe to assume that the proper way to tell someone they are getting too close is to just say "Privacy_______, you understand"...? I wouldn't want to lose anyone by getting too cold and pushing them away with the wrong words. The least I can say, for me receiving personal information, is that anything said in a PRIVATE MESSAGE is strictly held by me in confidence, and I would never share anything you tell me with anyone, under any circumstances.
Hoping to enhance my experience here, but in a way that everyone is comfortable with.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Having an account here never could isolate one from others - unless one remains isolated willingly. BA is a whole community in its own right, and the more one delves in, the more one becomes a closer part of it. Communicating is good, isolation is bad. There is no need for full disclosure, just a need to have fun and a pleasant time (a liberal dose of nonsense helps... :mrgreen: ). Communcating is sharing our experience, expertise, knowledge, helping others to enjoy the kink life as much as we do.

That's what we're all about here. And I like that.

Especially the nonsense. :rofl:

Jenny.