How do you react?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
JIMDINI

How do you react?

Post by JIMDINI »

Having recently trapped myself in a SB session, once I was free I started to run over how I had reacted to it.
When I first realised I had made a mistake and was trapped there was the sudden shock and disbelief. Then an irrational attempt to free myself (the rational part of my brain knew from the outset I would need help), this lasted about half an hour before I admitted defeat! The easiest source of release (neighbours) was quickly discarded as to embarrassing. Contacting a friend was the obvious solution I still hesitated before doing this, why did it take me nearly an hour to arrive at the obvious solution? Am I unusual in this sequence? Surely the logical reaction would have been 'Shit I'm in trouble!' I know 'I'll call a friend Chris.' ! :)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Re: How do you react?

Post by bound_jenny »

It's been a long time since I've put myself into such a position. Experience has made me wiser over the years (more like decades? :shock: )

The last time I was stuck, my first reaction was, "Crap... I'm stuck." :facepalm:

Next, "How the bleep do I get myself out of this?". :?

Followed by a McGyveresque escape using materials at hand. That was before McGyver and his mullet. :mrgreen:

Now I fix it so I don't get stuck, and if I do, the de-stucking materials at hand are much closer at hand. A little more forethought and a little less McGyver.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It is very hard to admit defeat. It is something you have to learn. Your reaction tells me you could not believe you were defeated and were looking for different ways to prove yourself wrong that failed.

In addition, calling someone while you know you screwed up is a lot harder than just calling for help because you need help. It basically means: you are trying to get out on your own first and you hope that time changes things so you don't have to admit defeat.

Your response is very natural. As long as the danger is not life-threathening, you will delay until you are absolutely sure. And its this what happened to you.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i almost got stuck in a pair of handcuffs yesterday.they have a long chain on them and i put them on behind my back.i am a big guy and didnt realize i couldnt reach the keyhole with the key till i tried to get out.
the chain wasnt long enough for me to slide it over my ankles or even reash the other cuff while i was bent over.soooooooooooooooooo after a while i thought i was stuck.
my only out was to cut the chain with a grinding wheel.i kept thinking that THIS IS GOING TO HURT.
then a light came on in my head and i saw the duck tape.
AH HA
i taped the key to a pencil and was not only able to reach the opposite keyhole,but even easier i was able to reach the keyhole on the same hand i was holding the pencil.
i was free!!!!!!!!!!.
i was lucky because i was going to put my hood on first,but thought i would try the cuffs without it first.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Duct tape, the handyman's secret weapon!

I'll bet Red Green never used it for that!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:Duct tape, the handyman's secret weapon!

No, he didn't. Bernice did. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I need to watch the rest of the shows. I have the complete series on DVD, but haven't made it all the way through yet. I'll be looking for that one! :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:I have the complete series on DVD
You too? Cool! 8)

Best comedy ever. Never fails to make me laugh.

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:It's been a long time since I've put myself into such a position. Experience has made me wiser over the years (more like decades? )
bound_jenny wrote:Now I fix it so I don't get stuck, and if I do, the de-stucking materials at hand are much closer at hand. A little more forethought and a little less McGyver.
Wish I could say the same :oops: This was a result of over confidence and a change from my usual cuffs :facepalm:
cdinbonds wrote:You too? Cool!

Best comedy ever. Never fails to make me laugh.

Jenny.
by cdinbonds » Tue May 03, 2016 6:30 am

I need to watch the rest of the shows. I have the complete series on DVD, but haven't made it all the way through yet. I'll be looking for that one!
by bound_jenny » Tue May 03, 2016 1:29 am

cdinbonds wrote:
Duct tape, the handyman's secret weapon!

No, he didn't. Bernice did. Comedy shows uften have good Bondage scenes You might like this oneI http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bdyn ... i-come_fun Sorry about the Ads from about 9 minutes in to the episode, and catch the ending!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.