apartment issue?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
speedy-j

apartment issue?

Post by speedy-j »

Does anyone have any issue living in a apartment when it comes to ordering item online, crossdressing, and bondage? If so how do you deal with it? is a bottom or top floor make a difference?
CaptainJoe

Re: apartment issue?

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,
sorry if this sounds dumb, but could you please be a bit more specific about your worries?
Ordering stuff online should be okay as long as your computer hasn't been hampered with - so I guess it's the delivery you're worried about?
The companies want to keep their customers, so they won't write SEX TOYS on the box and may even have a fake company name as 'from'. (Eis.de for example has a printer-stuff adress, but since I have no x-ray-vision I have no idea which sextoys my neighbours ordered :wink: )

Joe.
Attachments
delivery2.jpg
delivery2.jpg (32.79 KiB) Viewed 2283 times
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

speedy-j wrote:is a bottom or top floor make a difference?
Yes. On a top (or upper) floor, people can look up your skirt. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

lol at joe's comic! :D

And if you live at the bottom floor people may see down your shirt and into the cleavage! If in the middle floor they will see your bellybutton! lol

Serious . don't think that there is any special issues about what floor you live in, it is more important that you have pulled the curtains and blocked the view when you try your new gear on. ;)
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Go out back somewhere where there is floor above or below.
No Worries man.
Rader
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Yes. On a top (or upper) floor, people can look up your skirt. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Don't live in a place with glass floors then, either that or wear underwear. :rofl:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Don't live in a place with glass floors then
Actually, that comes from a hilarious incident involving one of my aunts (the late 60s or early 70s)... As we left her apartment building, she came out on the balcony to wave us off, and my Dad, typical pervert that he was, made a comment about her needing to wear panties before going out like that. Of course, she was wearing some but that didn't prevent her from turning a lovely shade of red (tomatoes would have been jealous) and getting all flustered (she was a major prude). My Dad (and Mom) took a perverse pleasure out of teasing her. Probably because of the size of the stick up her butt.

After that my aunt contented herself with saying goodbye at the door. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
speedy-j

Post by speedy-j »

Sorry I was not descriptive, I was in a rush when I wrote this. For online ordering has anyone have to deal with the landlord receiving your order because your not home at the time of the delivery? When it comes to bondage and crossdressing, I worry about disturbing the neighbors. So what have you done to prevent that from happening? I hope this clear things up a little.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I don't have this problem but I guess delivery people being delivery people they will go to the nearest door to yours and try to leave it there.

I have seen some sites were you can add special deliver instructions, such as don't leave with neighbours or some that will deliver next day when you could be in but these usually cost extra.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

A little note about buying stuff internationally; be warned that very often the sender must fill out a customs declaration that has a description of the contents on the box. Some companies try their best to be very discreet about it but others are rather lazy about their labeling, so watch out you don't get a package arrive labeled "adult novelty" and a sticker on saying "BDSM Boutique dot com"
lj

Post by lj »

Brand X mk2 wrote:A little note about buying stuff internationally; be warned that very often the sender must fill out a customs declaration that has a description of the contents on the box.
like the pair of handcuffs I was buying from what I thought was a UK supplier. So was a bit taken aback when the post-lady asked me to sign for a package covered in Thailand stamps, with a customs declaration that read, in block capitals "HANDCUFFS"

But you have to remember, delivery drivers really don't care what they deliver, just so long as they can get rid of the parcel and be on to the next drop and home. The guy delivering a signed-for package probably didn't notice the leather cuffs I was wearing when I answered the door...

All the UK bought/delivered kinky stuff has always been in the traditional "discreet packaging" with no clue about the contents.
be a switch, double the fun :-)