Chinese finger trap

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
pansexual

Chinese finger trap

Post by pansexual »

Hi,

an idea by another user for a selfbondage scenario with pantyhoses inspired the potential use of a chinese finger trap. I didn't get the pantyhose working for me as described. But the chinese finger trap seems to be inpractical use by the medicine, so I am currently looking where to buy it.

The basic idea still is to put the fingers (alternatively find a hand or arm version) into the trap after fixed it into different direction with my ice time locks as weak chain (indoor, while it's not freezing outside). What do you think about it? Safety? And any ideas where I can acquire the medical chinse finger traps with hooks attached? (Germany, still searching)

Play safe :-)
Attachments
1446795739506.jpg
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
KinkInSpace

Re: Chinese finger trap

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm not sure you will be able to get free if all your hands and feet are trapped. I've tried the fingertrap once and it was nearly impossible to get them off without using my free hand to move the trap around sufficiently. But if you get your hands to move freely after the ice-timer went off, then it could work. I wonder if there's a reason not to use simple cuffs instead though.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

the victim can easily get free when the ice cube "locking" either arm melts - each limb is secured by the ice cube at the foot end of the tights threaded through the lock - the tights aren't tied to the lock. You could just as easily use a short chain and thread the tights through the end link.

In case it isn't obvious from the drawing, you put the ice cube down the tights leg and into the foot. The lock closes over the tights but the lock "loop" is too small for the ice cube to be pulled through. Or you could thread the tights through the closed lock or chain link.

(for "tights" read "pantyhose" I'm in the UK, not the USA :rofl: )
be a switch, double the fun :-)
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Thanks. I have more of a problem getting into it one-handed, either tights/pantyhose or cuffs. Also the tights/pantyhose I tried, I could get out one-handed.

Weather ice cubes or ice time lock, anyway that works for me for sure.

I have even found a DYI guide for a chinese finger trap, so I might try one hand-sized or arm-sized. :D
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

If you're looking for a secure "finger trap" or larger for wrists or such. Try looking in the electrical field. They use something very similar to pull cables through walls, tunnels, etc. And some people pull some very big cables.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

these would probably work, but I worry about the cost of them, and also with them being metal as to cut into the skin.

http://www.cablegrip.com/stype.php
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

TNTBound wrote:these would probably work, but I worry about the cost of them, and also with them being metal as to cut into the skin.

For safety, I agree they should NOT be used directly on skin. But since the main securing mechanism is compression, they should still work well over a leg warmer, sock, etc.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Do a google search on "medical finger trap". Problem is they might not be cheap and might only come in big bulk orders shipped to only certain areas. Now we just need some sextoy shop to take it their responsibility :rofl:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

TheGentleman wrote:
TNTBound wrote:these would probably work, but I worry about the cost of them, and also with them being metal as to cut into the skin.

For safety, I agree they should NOT be used directly on skin. But since the main securing mechanism is compression, they should still work well over a leg warmer, sock, etc.
Seen one of these before...
I thought about how cool it would be to "borrow" that and duplicate a scene from the movie Horton hears a Who...
The one where a rope is tied to his trunk and is pulled through the bars of a cage...
(I think you can see where this is headed... :shock: )
BUT, one look at the wire netting told me it would be a one time thing...
BUT... look at how the wire netting is run, and duplicate that with smaller, softer rope or cord...
It should work out the same way...
The more you pull back, the tighter it gets...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Chinese finger traps for the whole hand could be woven with nylon paracord (550 cord). Finer nylon braided rope could be used for fingers. Chinese finger cuffs are simply a standard basket weave (over, under, over) at a 45 degree angle from verticle. Any round object could be used for the form while weaving: plastic pipe, cardboard tube, or even rolled up newspaper. Start with a diameter slightly larger than the biggest object that it should fit (your hand, foot, or a size 14 shoe) and weave up a length slightly longer that it should hold. At the top, tie pairs of cords together in a pyramid scheme until there are 2 pairs remaining to form a loop. I would recommend having the pyramid knots to have double the strands of the previous layer for strength. A person could also cut off one of the strands just above each knot. Cut and melt all of the loose ends and have fun.

I made something similar years ago to hold soda bottles upside-down to use as part of an ice release. They worked really well to tightly grip the bottle until weight was taken off the cords. It took a while to weave them, but the effort was well worth it.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!