3D printed chastity cage

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
thecave

3D printed chastity cage

Post by thecave »

Hey,

check my new device. If you have a 3D printer you can download and print it!
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1306651

regards
KinkInSpace

Re: 3D printed chastity cage

Post by KinkInSpace »

Have you actually tested it?

Seems a bit... large.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gemt

Post by gemt »

It looks interesting.
I guess my only thoughts
1) it might be useful if the ring was split vertically through the lock so you can stretch the ring a little wider during fitting?
2) some vent holes at the top might allow washing
3) You would need to use a locking pin, or a padlock with a long haft
4) Does it come in pink?
thecave

Post by thecave »

Hi, I am a beginner so I didn't want to create a small one. But the picture is tricky check the dimensions it is in the description tab:
"A-Ring inner diameter is 4.8cm, tube inner diameter is 3 cm, tube inner lenght is around 6 cm."
The walls are 5mm wide btw.
I printed a black one today (I have no pink filament. Yet :) ).
So I tested it I was wearing a few hours today, but this is my first chastity device so I can't compare. It felt OK I guess :)
Vertical splitting of the ring is possible, but I think it would break easily, this PLA stuff looks quite rigid. But I will try it in the future.
Washing.. this material is porous so I do not know how I can wash it well. But there is a big hole on it :) which allowed me to wash.
Yeah the locking thing is big but I wanted a stong one.
But this is the good thing in 3D printing, you can always modify and print a better one :)
gemt

Post by gemt »

thecave wrote:Hi, I am a beginner so I didn't want to create a small one.
But this is the good thing in 3D printing, you can always modify and print a better one :)
That is certainly true :-)
[and ignore my preference for pink]
gemt

Post by gemt »

Having thought for a while, If you had the split ring, you could have a gap between the two square pegs, and two square holes in the shield piece and no solid top, the centre divider between the square holes, and the two pegs could come up above the outer rim, and then you could drill the lock hole through the two pins and the centre divider, making it thinner for the padlock to go through.
feistydelight

Post by feistydelight »

thecave wrote:Washing.. this material is porous so I do not know how I can wash it well. But there is a big hole on it :) which allowed me to wash.
This sort of thing really needs to be finished with acetone or polyurethane. At least if you're printing in ABS. I've only used acetone, myself, and there are several ways to do it. You can make a paint by melting scraps of ABS in acetone, and brush coating it on the print. You can also brush several coats of straight acetone on the print. There are various ways of creating an acetone vapor bath online, but I haven't had much luck with those. The acetone melts the outer layer of plastic and creates a smooth, sealed surface. Polyurethane is supposed to have the same effect, and some people use food grade silicone, for a more rubbery finish. A raw print will have tiny little pores for bacteria to hide out in, and that's not a good thing for toys. Play safe!

Edit: Oh, another note, it's probably best to wear an organic vapor mask when working with acetone, the fumes can be overwhelming, after a while.