steel leg binders

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
MKu

Re: steel leg binders

Post by MKu »

TNTBound wrote:nylon straps would be more comfortable, but they cant be locked. :wink: ideally, the most comfortable setup while still locking, would be leather straps with the elongated holes for the locking buckle. but to get 4 pairs of those would cost over $200. :(
How about something like this?Image Around 10$ apiece.
TNTBound wrote:also, the nuts that are on the inner leg portion of these are pretty much flush with the end of the bolt. but I do need something for the outside bolts.
Maybe Acorn nuts (cap nuts) Image can do the job?
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

As for straps, the snap clips can be locked easy, I will have to find one of them around here, but you can drill a small hole threw the snaps just off from center (just the size that the small locks can go threw, and you can put a lock threw that hole and it will not let the snap come back out.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

You can cover chain with flexible vinyl tubing. It is sold in many different sizes, is easy to cut to length, soft, and relatively inexpensive. You'll find in hardware stores or home centers in the plumbing section. Figure out how much you need and get a piece cut to length. You can then cut the individual pieces at home with a utility knife, or spend a couple bucks for a ratcheting PVC pipe cutter for simple scissor like cuts. Get a size that the chain links will just slide through.
Something like this, but you can usually buy it by the foot in the store.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sioux-Chief- ... /204407890
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just a little update to this.

I got rid of the steel bar that goes on the inner part of the leg, and its now 100% more comfortable to use, there is no more pinching!!! I did add a neoprene covering to the chain around the ankle for a bit of protection, but the others are still just the chain. eventually I will make covers for them, but for now its fine.

I'm about to put myself in these for the next 2-3 hours with my hands shackled to my collar to make removing them (and my butt plug) completely impossible. :twisted:

should be fun! :rofl:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

so they still weren't as comfortable as I would have liked, so I present, steel leg binders 2.0!

I bought some 1" ID vinyl tubing and cut it to fit.

I'm going to be wearing these all night along with my steel collar and shackles. :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!