Bondage by just putting on a pair of jeans

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Bondage by just putting on a pair of jeans

Post by KinkInSpace »

Warning: the following DIY will trash your jeans. If you have an old pair of jeans that you want to turn into some great bondage gear, then continue to read.

Technically speaking, this isn't actually bondage, but bondage is about having the experience that you wear something that keeps your mind directed either to your bonds or to your sex organs the whole time. The same as when wearing a catsuit. Technically it isn't bondage either, but wearing it is so much fun.

This DIY will allow you to create two different kind of pants, both have their fair use in bondage and will likely to be used a lot during sessions either solo or with a partner.

For both, I highly recommend using jeans. These are stiff pants which will really enhance the bondage aspect. Any pants that are not stiff will basically cause you to not notice the pants much, and thus the feeling of wearing them with their "features" will diminish. Also if you have some old jeans that are a size or two too small, then consider those. The extra squeeze of the size being too small adds to the bondage aspect. You don't even have to mind if they're stained, as long as they are clean. Its not like you'll want anyone to see you in these anyway. ;)

Crotchless pants
The first one is easy. I know there's a name for this kind of pants, but I can't think of it. To make it, its easy. Get a pair of scissors and cut out a hole, but make sure you leave the button in tact. You can cut out the zipper, and from there towards the legs, then down through the legs until you reach the backside. Again, don't cut all the way up, but come to the center. If you've done it correctly, you have a band with the belt rings still in place, with 2 pipes attached for your legs.

The fun part of this is, that once you wear it, it feels like you wear pants, but when you touch your butt, you will feel your naked buttocks. Make sure nothing covers it, and you'll feel exposed while wearing your pants. Given that the area is open, it can be played with, such as flogging, padding, but also wearing a chastity belt over it will work wonders. If you have a play belt (those chastity belts of leather that you can't pee or poop through) you can put the belt part through the pants belt rings, and secure your pants. Alternatively, you can put a belt on, add 2 holes near where the belt buckle secures the belt and put a padlock through to secure the pants, making it impossible to take the pants off. You don't need to, because you can perfectly pee and poop while wearing it, but you'll be exposed.

Also, if you sit down on a chair or couch, instead of normally sitting, you feel the chair/couch/etc with your buttocks reminding you that there's nothing in between. Add a pvc sheet (preferably one that has been in the freezer) on where you're going to sit, and the experience will be mind blowing.

PVC pants
Although the terminology is off, the feeling is almost the same.

Again, take a pair of jeans. You'll also need duct tape. Start by cutting out from the front where the zipper is, down to the legs to a place before the center down. If you are male, make sure that if you have the jeans on, and you stand, your penis and balls are fully going out, and the pants start after that. You need to create a support in the center, but you don't want this support to either block your penis nor be too far behind your bottom. For girls, this area is about at the same height as the pussy hole is located. (don't worry, it won't cause you to magically block the sight to your pussy.)

Make sure the width of the cut is only 10 cm max. So from the top, start cutting where the zipper starts, to 5 cm either direction, then straight down, causing you to cut out a strip of 10 cm, until you hit that spot near your crotch area.

The same thing has to be done from the back side where your ass is, to create a support flap of about 10 cm down in the center. If done properly, there should be some seams coming together there as well. At least they do on my jeans. XD

Now comes the fun part. Put on the jeans and notice how you can touch your buttocks a little bit and your penis/clit is visible/accessible.

Get the duct tape, and from the center at the back, put it on, and make it go through your bottom to the support in the bottom center. You should actually be taping your butt to your pants this way. Don't worry, its not permanent. Make sure it is tight though. This will ensure a perfect tightly fit, which is what we want. Once the center part is in place, add more tape on either side to close the gap we've cut out earlier. While placing the tape, push the fabric against your butt to make it tighter. Note, if you are standing (preferred) you will be able to squeeze things a bit more to the center. Make sure you tape it up good. More tape on the fabric is not a luxury but a necessity. Say about 10 to 15 cm on either side, directly on the jeans itself.

Now comes one of the best parts of making this. Try to take off the jeans. You'll notice they're stuck to your butt, so you'll have to try and get it off without damaging its structure.

Lay the pants on the table unbuttonned, and start adding a duct tape layer on the inside, covering both the duct tape center we've cut out earlier, but also both sides of where the buttocks will be positioned when wearing the pants.

Go about 20 cm in both directions with strips of approx 25 cm. Just so it goes from top to where your butt ends and your legs start, maybe a little bit over. (its not that bad, but can putting the jeans on and off a bit harder)

The following part is optional, but I think everyone will love it.

Get a strip of 20 to 25 cm of duct tape and fold it double, so you have a strip of about 2 to 2,5 cm big. Doesn't have to be folded neatly.

Get another strip of 20 to 25 cm of duct tape and place it so that one half the duct tape has your strip, the other half is still covered with the sticky part. Position this strip so that the strip is directly at the center of the pants where your buttcrack will be if you are in the pants and lay it flat, using the sticky part to attach the strip to the pants.

Turn over the strip to the other side.

Get another strip of 20 to 25 cm of duct tape, and tape it to the center strip and the pants. So that it is properly secured. You can now freely wiggle this center piece left and right. You'll notice the ass part is curved, so that strip won't exactly fit. Bend pieces of the strip in an S way such that you can tape it and it will remain standing up. A bit like a zig zag. And use duct tape to secure it in place. You'll have to do this 2 or 3 times and it will keep the center part up. This means that when you put the pants on, this will neatly find its way through your butt crack.

Once done, you've got yourself something that is really awesome.

The pants will be pretty stiff with the added duct tape, causing them to remain in the same shape, regardless of your butt being in there. The duct tape, will, like with PVC, cause your butt to sweat a little. This means, that your butt will start to stick to the duct tape back side. (the glue part is on the other side). But as you move in your pants, and the pants are stiff, you easilly unstick your buttocks again. This will cause you to continuously feel the stick and unstick of your buttocks as you walk.

In addition, due to the taping it more strictly, if you sit, it will be like you are in bondage, and the jeans will cause you to sort of bubble. You will really feel sitting on your buttocks. It can be hard to drive a car with, but it is possible. Also sitting down and standing up can be a bit restrictive, but thats just like with a normal bondage harness.

So basically, once you put the pants on, it is like you've stepped into some bondage.
------------

To increase the fun, put on these jeans, put on socks and put the socks over the jeans' pipes, then wear your normal pants over them. Insta-bondage under the clothes and it is really nice to wear those. I used the PVC jeans in combination with a butt plug and the buttplug harness DIY and it is awesome beyond words. I can promise you one thing, there will not be a single moment when you won't feel your butt in one way or the other. Because its stiff, sitting will make you feel your butt, when walking the continuously stick and unstick will cause you to know its there.

I'm in chastity still, but when wearing the buttplug, buttplug harness and the pvc jeans, I nearly came. This is so frustratingly awesome. I dare to say its even more awesome than a latex catsuit under your clothes, even if its just that you can put them on and off in under 1 minute.

Feedback is always appreciated, and if you've made either one, please let me know which one and how the experience is for you.

Oh and lastly, if you go for the crotchless pants, have an electric fly swatter ready and zap yourself with it. Alternatively get some ice from your freezer and touch your ass with it, so it becomes wet and cold. Now move around. The air will brush through the cold wet skin causing it to be noticed with each movement. Very sensual.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
huns221

Re: Bondage by just putting on a pair of jeans

Post by huns221 »

May I ask you to post some pictures of the pants?
They seem to be fun, but I can't picture them.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll see what I can do.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

I have the same request, pictures please :P
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

See the attachment. The top 2 in the image are the crotchless pants. The left side is viewed from the side, showing how little the ass part is obscured, the right part is the view from the front showing how much the crotch is covered.

Of course cutting it is up to you. You can start with something small and cut out more if its too little.

The bottom one is the pvc one with duct tape with added tacks. The tacks are optional. I advice to make it without first and try it out and only add the tacks once you understand what the pvc version does. Once you add the tacks the pvc feel is gone.
Attachments
2016-02-02_20.48.11.jpg