Easy way to make a buttplug harness (m+f)

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Easy way to make a buttplug harness (m+f)

Post by KinkInSpace »

Today I figured something out, and I can't believe I didn't think of this before due to how simple it really is.

You only need 2 belts and something to make a hole in the belt for additional spaces if you want it to be lockable.

securing a belt with a padlock
Before I start, let me explain that you can actually lock any belt that has a standard belt buckle. Its quite easy, and also works with things such as cuffs that normally don't lock.

Basically, make sure there are a hole on either side of where the pin is from the belt buckle.
If you view the belt bucke from the front, the pin opens into your direction, then from either the inside or outside (I find the outside easier to work with for some reason) put one end of the padlock through the opening, then move it around the belt buckle and back to the eye that is inside the belt buckle, but not the one the pin is already going through. Now, simply close the padlock and the belt cannot be opened unless you unlock the padlock.

A normal belt will have the eyes too far apart, so if you want your new buttplug harness to be lockable, you'll have to add extra eyes. Look for how big the padlock is, usually around 1 cm to 1,2 cm. Then divide that by 2 (the center) and then go that amount in either direction of the eye where the belt buckle will be fastened. So the eyes on the belt will likely look something like this:

Code: Select all

[-| ]   ·       ·       ·     ···    ·    ·
:rofl:
notice the 3 points near each other? normally only the one in the center would be present, but instead we add one on the left and right through which both the padlock will go.

Making the buttplug harness
As I already said, this is so easy, I can't understand I didn't think of this before. The procedure is very similar for man as for woman with one small change. Man has to twitch twice, woman don't twitch.

Now, there will be 2 belts needed. One belt will be the one that goes around the waist, pretty standard really. The second one will go between the legs. This second one is the one that is different for males and females. Because males have a penis, if we don't turn the belt twice, it will turn vertically between the buttcrack. This is not really a problem, but the experience is so much better if its horizontally.

So the next step is for males only:

If the belt is fastened, unbuckle. Then rotate the belt twice (so it goes around the axis a total of 1 time) and fasten it again. I've chosen the furthest possible setting on this belt, but you'll have to try and see what works for you.

Females:
If you have your belt unbuckled, buckle the belt the same way you would normally wear it around your waist. The setting is up to you. I usually take the largest setting, but that might be too big. Experiment. Altering is possible at any stage unless you lock it. ;)

Now, put one belt (main belt) through the opening of the other (plug belt) and make it hold at the back, then secure that belt through the front at your belly. If done properly, the main belt is secure around the waist, holding the plug belt dangling behind you.

Reach for the dangling plug belt and pull it through your legs to the front. Males have to look how the belt comes to the front as the rotation in the belt will allow the belt to go sideways besides the penis and back to a normal loop at the top. Females won't have this problem. For them, the belt will pass right through their clit area.

Once the shape has been determined, open the main belt, pull one end through the plug belt and fasten the main belt again. Leave enough slack so you can actually lower the belt. You now have the shape ready. If you lower the belt, you can now insert a buttplug (ladies can add a dildo for the pussy too) and then pull up the harness. Securing the straps further will allow for a really tight fit. If you tighten it upto where you allow the locks to be inserted, locking the belt at both places will ensure that it won't come off without the key.

Enjoy, and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.