Turn waste products into bondage equipment

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Turn waste products into bondage equipment

Post by KinkInSpace »

Now before you have the wrong idea by reading the title, what I mean with waste products, are objects you normally throw away because you don't seem to need them.

I'll list one I use a lot with various variations on the subject. If you have ideas, feel free to reply and post your ideas too. :)

Products using the carton roll from toilet paper
If you use toilet paper and you reach the last paper, you end up with a (usually gray) cotton roll. This roll can be used to create nice bondage gear and even torture devices if your mind feels like it.

The idea is simple. Gather as many of these rolls as you can. Usually about 10 is enough to make something decent out of it.

Use one as the outer shell, and the rest squeeze them and fold them in half. Then insert it folded into the one you use as outer shell, and push it back in shape. Repeat this with all the other rolls to fill the gap. Once its nearly full, you can roll the last two up 3 times and place them in. Now, you have a roll that is nearly as hard as a wooden bar, with a very nice thickness and a bit of a V shape. If you put a rope through it, or attack it to your chasity belt and place it where your anus is, it gives you a really nice feeling on your buttocks when you walk or sit on it. It gives a bit of wooden pony feel when sitting on it, except that its much nicer to sit on. Though I have no experience for woman how it feels for them to sit on.

Before inserting the other rolls in the center, you can push tacks through the outer so they come through, or perhaps past 3 layers so the tacks don't stick out that much and fill them up to create a wooden pony with torture spikes on them (this is pretty intense to sit on ;) )

Another option is to use a pair of scissors to cut the outer one open, place two rubber postal bands (those of 0,5 cm big) in there and use duct tape to tape the outer edge close, then fill the inside section with other rolls to create a device you can use as a mouth gag, and as a bar to sit on in your anus, which feels awesome when you walk because it moves along with your legs.

Enjoy and if this sparks some ideas, feel free to post them, even if they're additions to using toiletpaper rolls. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.