Arduino and e-stim need help

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
tenslide

Arduino and e-stim need help

Post by tenslide »

Hi guys, I would like to make the system e-stim with Arduino for blowjob trainer, can someone give some advice about this? How to connect. What is the best buy? I think at the expense of the two devices

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shi ... eb201560_6

and

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1PCS-Tow ... eb201560_6
Sir Cumference

Re: Arduino and e-stim need help

Post by Sir Cumference »

Unless you are very experienced with electronics, I do not think you are likely to be able to interface an arduino with a Chinese E-stim.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
rskeleto

Post by rskeleto »

doable but inelegant.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, I don't see how one would be able to do this. Can you explain what you want to accomplish?

If you want the same thing as I wanted, there is a solution.

I basically wanted a way to "program" when I felt the electricity and the pattern.

I ended up buying an E-Stim A-Box Audio Stimulator.

Basically, it allows you to have anything that makes sound give you electo stimulation. Add a free music program and a simple drumbeat can give you a great torture device where you can add a minute of silence and then suddenly some pattern again, making you wait in anticipation before it shocks you again.

I was hoping by having soft sounds, the shocks would be soft as well, but that is not so much the case. It has a treshold for volume, even for audio signals coming in rather than the attached microphone, and once the sound goes below a certain treshold, it just does not shock you. This means you cannot make something that increases the intensity in a great length over time.

I did find out (I am a musician, so creating these audio programs is easy for me) that with certain filters/tone heights etc, but on high volume, the shocks would be different and by that definition less painful. It takes lots of experimentation (and believe me, its far more thrilling being wired up to an electical stimulator, programming your pattern, only to find out that an error can give you a good jolt rather than the low muffled sensation you anticipated. That by itself is challenging and fun.

A fun fact is, that you can put the mp3 you made with your audio program on your phone, connect your phone to the estim device, and you can do this everywhere. In my quest, I have found certain sound waves to be very painful. They gave me the sensation as if a knife was cutting through my flesh (only if I had the intensity very very high). Oh yeah, forgot to mention, this unit, with the proper sounds, has a lot of power in it. It does come with a sound cd so you can just use that out of the box too. Also, it may sound very arousing to have a continuous flow of sound (such as playing a game and make the game torture you) or playing music torture you, but unfortunately, when the sound does not stop, and thus the electricity keeps being flown through you, your body quickly adapts and its just a mild vibrating sensation, rather than something you could torture yourself with.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

I work with RPis and they look easier to program (there is an IDE for kids).
They are PCs with a lot of pins for in/out, and the only drawback is they operate at 3.3V.
With almost any e-stim, You could use one pin for start/stop, a few others for level/intensity (long way till 40...), and another one/two for mains relays (magic wand/vibrator/etc.)

I don't own any insertable/sexual toy, not even massager, and I only use them with relays, or servos, so here my experience ends.
But, as they say, better the tool You know...

Have fun, May the Kink be with You...
f4
LonelyWanderer

Post by LonelyWanderer »

The easiest and safest way I have found is to mount 2 servos over the 2 control knobs and use those to turn the dials (i use a tpn200 tens machine which has rotating controls). That way no physical changes are needed to the estim device and it will work with arduino RPI etc etc. I also set it up so the limit of the servos is positioned at the maximum sensitivity I can take. That way the servo can't go too high (another important safety tip).