timed "ejaculation"

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
tightlysecured

timed "ejaculation"

Post by tightlysecured »

First off new to the site not so new to bondage but new to taking it to higher levels thanks to ya'll :lol:

Working on creating a forced blowjob with timed ejaculation. So far have a variable voltage power sorce connected to a programmable timer which in turns sends a signal to a strobe moduale connected to a small pump. It basically gives 4 short bursts of whichever fluid id like thru a ejaculating dildo. Right now i have it set to 20 minutes before ejaculation then it repeats so every 20 minutes i get a mouthfull.

Still waiting on reliable storage tank to finally be able to try it out and i may get another pump and container to vary the fluids and timing. Would love to have one setup to where i piss into a container while bound and once fluid reaches a certain level pump kicks on and i get a golden mouthfull and shower thru the same dildo. Just havent figured out a way to turn pump back off once empty.

My favorite position is hanging upside down over edge of bed hands bound behind my back with legs being pulled up with a set of roaps ran underneath mattress. As i havent been able to bring up the courage to set a timed realease im pretty much doing it by will because i enjoy the hell out of it. Also dont have a partner to keep an eye on me.

Any ideas to add to my setup or questions are welcomed. I look forward to being a part of this group of normal folks!
Blacky

Re: timed "ejaculation"

Post by Blacky »

tightlysecured wrote:First off new to the site not so new to bondage but new to taking it to higher levels thanks to ya'll :lol:

... Just havent figured out a way to turn pump back off once empty.

Any ideas to add to my setup or questions are welcomed. I look forward to being a part of this group of normal folks!

First things first: Welcome aboard! :hi:

And on to the techie stuff:

To get the switching done you'll need some sort of sensor to messure either the amount of liquid in the supply tank or the height the liquid reaches.
If I were to do it I'd probably use (a) pressure-to-voltage converter(s) here, like those used in most digital kitchen scales. Connect them to a microcontroller, use one of the outputs to fuel a relay that again switches the pump on and off.

That way you approach several problems / improvements at the same time:

a) You avoid sensor-electronics within the supply tank(s), thus minimizing the risk of electric shocks,
b) You can keep the supply tank closed, should the pump be of the "screw onto tank"-type,

c) You can run multiple pumps that way at the same time,
d) You can write your code so that the pumps can kick in in random intervals, provided there's enough liquid left in their specific tanks.

Just make sure that the pumps don't run while there's no liquid in the tank.

Not sure if this is of any help. In case you have questions about this approach, ask. :wink:
There are quite a lot - hmm, shall we call us freaks? - around.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

If I was looking to sense when a small container (one gallon or less) had liquid, I would use the liquid weight to press on a small momentary push button switch. It is not like you need a precise quantity, just a yes/no answer. Basically, what I am thinking is a lever system that uses the weight of the liquid as the required force to push the button.

Place the container on a hinged platform that stays basically level. Use a spring to zero out the weight of the platform and container. A threaded bolt may be used for more precise adjustments. Sliding the container closer or further from the hinge will do the same thing. Place the switch so that when liquid is added, it is pressed. When the pump gets most of the liquid out, the switch is released and the pump stops.

This setup could be very precise or crude. It all depends on the switch used, the length of the level system, where the switch is mounted, and the location of the container. Doing this requires no programing skills, no electronic skills, and has no major electrical risks. Assuming the system is tested properly first, it will work well. Adding more pumps, controlling which one is running, and ensuring they run nicely together would mean I would start considering the need to program a microcontroller to handle the timing. Arduinos are fun and we have members using them to control vibrators, bondage releases, and other normal household functions.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I agree that weighing the contents is the most thorough method here. You can adjust exactly how much piss starts the pump, and how much should be left when the pump stops. You can automatically adjust for the weight of the container in use (or for a starting fluid level, which could be something other than pee) by taring when you power on.

That said, there are a number of way to skin this cat. Mechanically, you could suspend your container using an extension spring such that adding weight pulls the container down enough to trigger a lever switch. That starts the pump, which runs until the container rises enough to release the switch. You could sense the presence of liquid using two closely placed bare wires... as fluid rises along their length, the resistance they present diminishes. With a low-tech sensor like this, simply run the pump for a predetermined time... 3 seconds, or whatever. Frankly, a solution could be as simple as running the pump for a few seconds every half hour... if fluid is present, you get it. If not, it'll run again 30 minutes later.

Regards,
Paul
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

OrgasmAlley brings up a good point. There is more than one way to do things. For water systems, they use a float sensor to tell when the tank is full. Those sensors are just a tilt switch on enough wire to hang in the tank at the required level. Some use more than one sensor to know multiple levels. In cars, the float is connected to a potentiometer (variable resistor). For some tanks, an external capacitive sensor is used to keep the sensor away from the tank contents.

A float could be used with either a switch or a potentiometer to check the fluid level. The float could be a fishing bobber, a brass float for a carburetor, or anything else that floats. A stainless steel tube with the ends smashed flat would even work. I still like the weight method best though. Nothing for the electrics enters the container and needs to be cleaned later.
tightlysecured

Post by tightlysecured »

Riddle wrote:OrgasmAlley brings up a good point. There is more than one way to do things. For water systems, they use a float sensor to tell when the tank is full. Those sensors are just a tilt switch on enough wire to hang in the tank at the required level. Some use more than one sensor to know multiple levels. In cars, the float is connected to a potentiometer (variable resistor). For some tanks, an external capacitive sensor is used to keep the sensor away from the tank contents.

A float could be used with either a switch or a potentiometer to check the fluid level. The float could be a fishing bobber, a brass float for a carburetor, or anything else that floats. A stainless steel tube with the ends smashed flat would even work. I still like the weight method best though. Nothing for the electrics enters the container and needs to be cleaned later.
An automotive float sensor seems like the best solution. As my whole system is ran of 12v dc power source dropped down to 7.5 volts at the pumps to give me an authentic pressure. Thinking i may have another timer set up to pump piss but it will only switch on when the float or level sensor is closed. Lets say every 30 minutes it will supply a 30 second stream but if the float valve is off no power will be supplied to the pump. Should work well, now to source a washer tank with level sensor and pump already installed would simplify things.

The cum pump is also a washer pump dropped to 7.5 volts dc. the pumps come with rubber grommets that just so happen to fit very well in a drilled out cap of a sports drink bottle flipped upside down. No leaks! However was very suprised to find out they actually supply enough vaccuum to crush the bottle! That is where i am at now, finding a more suitable small vented container for my cum.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

tightlysecured wrote:
Riddle wrote:OrgasmAlley brings up a good point. There is more than one way to do things...

A float could be used with either a switch or a potentiometer to check the fluid level...
An automotive float sensor seems like the best solution. As my whole system is ran of 12v dc power source dropped down to 7.5 volts at the pumps to give me an authentic pressure. Thinking i may have another timer set up to pump piss but it will only switch on when the float or level sensor is closed. Lets say every 30 minutes it will supply a 30 second stream but if the float valve is off no power will be supplied to the pump. Should work well, now to source a washer tank with level sensor and pump already installed would simplify things.

The cum pump is also a washer pump dropped to 7.5 volts dc. the pumps come with rubber grommets that just so happen to fit very well in a drilled out cap of a sports drink bottle flipped upside down. No leaks! However was very suprised to find out they actually supply enough vaccuum to crush the bottle! That is where i am at now, finding a more suitable small vented container for my cum.
An aftermarket washer fluid tank may have the pump and warning float already installed. Usually, the warning is mounted with a quart remaining out of the gallon capacity. It may not be exactly what you want. The fuel system floats are mounted on a long rod and require a matching gauge to not melt in 12V systems. Those may also take some work to use for your setup.

As for the sports bottle, just get a one-way valve for an aquarium pump and install it into the lid with a small rubber grommet. It will allow air into the bottle, but will not allow liquid out.
Crosub

Post by Crosub »

Hi there my first post... :)
Why go complicated when you can do it with simple platform with microswitch under it connected to arduino with simple code to wait a minute (for you to finish peeing) when the button is pressed and then activate the pump.
tightlysecured

Post by tightlysecured »

Crosub wrote:Hi there my first post... :)
Why go complicated when you can do it with simple platform with microswitch under it connected to arduino with simple code to wait a minute (for you to finish peeing) when the button is pressed and then activate the pump.
The short answer is i have yet to dig into arduino so to me that is very complicated! :rofl: 12 volt systems with switches and sensors are second nature to me. I have been meaning to read up and experiment with arduino i think once i finish up this setup and enjoy it i will!

Plus i just discovered these awesome little timers that are programmable from 1 second to 4 hours! Possibilities are endless with a dime sized chip. So far they seem incredibly reliable as well.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

tightlysecured wrote:....

Plus i just discovered these awesome little timers that are programmable from 1 second to 4 hours! Possibilities are endless with a dime sized chip. So far they seem incredibly reliable as well.
If you have electronics/ electrical experience, the Arduino will be easy for you.

Do you have a link for those timer?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Sir Cumference wrote:
tightlysecured wrote:....

If you have electronics/ electrical experience, the Arduino will be easy for you.
I second Sir Cumference's suggestion. Going from hardware devices like the old trucks I enjoy repairing to microcontrollers was a scary jump for me. It was much less complicated than I thought though. There is a reason people keep mentioning them in your thread. The Arduino microcontrollers are so easy to use and would make a number of your difficulties suddenly just a little bit more typing. If you think a simple timer gives endless possibilities, could you imagine a real program taking input from the world around you and deciding to really do stuff?

Microcontrollers are miniature computers made to run a basic program controlling the real world. You are trying to figure out how to monitor and control a real world situation with possibly 3 pumps, a sensor for each container, a timer for each pump, and make sure only one pump runs at a time. How will you make sure only one pump runs at a time? In the future, you may want to make the pump times random, control each pump speed digitally, and add other things to the system.

One basic Arduino Uno, the regular one, has 20 control pins for doing stuff with digital precision. It can time things from 1 millisecond to 100 years and make sure it only happens on Saturday. Six pins can vary motor speeds using pulse width modulation. Six pins can take analog measurements to check fluid levels. All 20 pins can do digital inputs and outputs for checking switches and controlling relays or LEDs. Microcontrollers are the magic things car companies use in engine computers to make the fuel injection system work. You could use one business card sized circuit board to control your entire setup with digital precision. Take a look at the following products.
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Products

Yeah, but these things need a program! Programs are complicated; right? Take a look at the following website that explains blinking an LED. Not so complicated.
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Blink

Going from blinking an LED to controlling a motor is a little bit more work. Doing a search on this forum, it is possible to find a number of threads where people are using them to control vibrators, releases, and other parts of their self-bondage experience. Some of the threads were started by people who had no clue what they were doing with electricity and programming. They still got it to work and are happy they did. If you know 12v like me, you may want to give the 5V stuff a look. I am glad I did.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

I can only second what Riddle says.

I used to be "mechanically inclined", having had lots of frustration from trying to make analog electronics do my bidding.

The cool thing about Arduino is, that you can go from very simple, to extraordinarily complicated..... And all you have to do, is to build some code.
And if it doesn't work? Fix the code rather than having to rebuild everything.

You have a lot of pins and options, but you don't have to use them all. Just use what you need.
And should you want to expand, just use some more.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~