Help making a (self)Bondage stretcher

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Bondageslave1

Help making a (self)Bondage stretcher

Post by Bondageslave1 »

Hey Guys,

Now first of im not sure if this is the right place. I apologise if its not.

But Im looking to make a portable bondage (camping) stretcher. And i need some help from people who know more about this :). Im not also just looking for the one way, but even if you have some ideas to incorporate into it would be good. :)

Some info about me and why:
Im 19 year old male in NZ. The reason i want to make this is because I want a "special" bondage bed. And i cant really turn my current bed into one easily, but i have the strecher sitting around the house so decided why not?!.
I do need it to be able to be removed (not nessecerally easily) for when i actually go camping with friends.

I currently use the kitchen safe as my key release system and would like to continue to use this if possible.

I have:
The stretcher. (which looks bit like http://www.campmaster.co.nz/sites/defau ... 3012_0.jpg )
Chains
toys
screws,
handcuffs
ankle cuffs
homemade spreader bar.
Kitchen safe.

Cheers
MuffinMcMuffin

Re: Help making a (self)Bondage stretcher

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

I'm a little confused about what you're after. Do you want to be trapped/tied to the stretcher? If so, I don't see how you can keep using the kitchen safe timer (because you're tied to a stationary object). What sort of scenarios did you have in mind for use with it?
Ms Muffin McMuffin
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

You could fasten the ankle cuffs to the corners and the handcuffs to the middle of the top, and put your keys on a string. Lock the keys in the kitchen safe with the string coming out through the closed top, then going to your hands. When the safe opens you can pull the keys out.

There are several alternative positions on the bed, e.g. knees tied to the side frame at the gap in the middle, ankles to the sides, and wrists pulled down between your ankles, toward the foot, doggie-style.

Mar Lingspike
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

you said you wanted a stretcher.
put the cot between two trees with an eyebolt mounted in each tree or a chain wrapped arounf the trees.
lock your ankles to one tree and use a rope wratchet on the other.
use a short spreader bar between you wrist.and connect it to the other tree using the rope wratchet.
hang a weight to pull on the rope and tighten the wratchet and every time you move the wratchet will take up the slack.\
eventually you will be stretched to the point of imovablity.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

tiemeupalso wrote:hang a weight to pull on the rope and tighten the wratchet and every time you move the wratchet will take up the slack.\
eventually you will be stretched to the point of imovablity.
I think he means "stretcher" as a form of camping cot and not a medieval torture device.
Last edited by BornThisWay on 31 Aug 2015, 05:04, edited 1 time in total.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

in his list he says he already has a "stretcher".and gives a picture of a cot.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Yes, but he says....
Bondageslave1 wrote:i have the strecher sitting around the house so decided why not?!.
and then he post a picture of a cot which he calls a stretcher, so you can't really assume he wants something that will "stretch" him.

I think meaning simply got confused in translation.

to the original poster: I'm glad I re-read the post, I realized I got confused a little too. You don't want to actually go camping and be in bondage, you want to use it in your home as a bondage cot. And you want to be able to take off all the bondage modifications so you can actually use it as a regular cot when you go camping with friends.
Bondageslave1 wrote:I do need it to be able to be removed (not nessecerally easily) for when i actually go camping with friends.
CM3012_0.jpg
Natale

Post by Natale »

I interpret the OP as meaning stretcher or stretcher-like as well, similar to what EMTs or paramedics used. In other words a camping cot that can be temporarily used as a bondage cot.
Since it would also be used for camping that would rule out any permanent alterations to it, as well as anything like chains which might scuff up its frame.

If I had such a cot I believe I would experiment with either a rope web of some sort or long leather or nylon luggage straps. :wink:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

As a non-native speaker, it is great to see the confusion.
:D

Quoting wiki:
A stretcher, litter, or pram is an apparatus used for moving patients who require medical care. A basic type (cot or litter) must be carried by two or more people
But also:
A camp bed, or cot in North America, is a small portable, lightweight bed used in situations where larger permanent beds cannot be used. The main advantage of this bed is its portability and compactness. Camp beds are generally used by armies or organizations, in tourism, and in emergency situations when there is a need to quickly provide accommodation for victims.

Camp beds generally consist of a foldable lightweight wood or metal frame, covered with canvas, linen or nylon.

The first camp bed were probably used by the Roman army. During the Soviet period, the lack of housing caused a massive use of camp beds that made them irreplaceable, iconic elements of the Soviet life.
And in US English, a camp bed is also known as a camp stretcher:
The Coleman Big Sky Bed is a super comfy camp stretcher that will have you feeling like you've slept the night in your own bed!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

But to go back on topic: The original poster has not been online since August 26th. he should be able to clear thing up when returning.

My guess is, that he wants an add-on to his camp bed (that can be taken off, when going camping with the boys).

With either some velcro or leather-and-buckles that should be pretty easy to do.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Bondageslave1

Post by Bondageslave1 »

Hey guys,

Im sorry for the confusion.. but i did mean a camping cot, My bad in NZ we tend to refer to them as stretcher's.

And yes I sort of want something that can be built on and removed easily.
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

ot: Stretchers are also used by ambulances. And you can also modify these to suit your needs ;)
Just spotted some used ambulance stretchers for sale over here, just for 500€. Unfortunately all have been sold already...
https://www.osta.ee/auto-kanderaam-stry ... 39399.html
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

To make a stretcher (or cot elsewhere) work for bondage, all you need to do is figure out how to put attachment points to the frame without drilling any holes or welding to it. It would actually be fairly easy because of the cot design. Where the frame is exposed, use a "u-bolt" with 2 sturdy metal plates to clamp onto the frame. You need a U-bolt with long enough threads to allow a nut above and below the plates with the frame between the plates. To prevent scratching the frame, sand the plates smooth and wrap in electrical tape.

Another method would be to use lumber on the frame to hold the attachment points. A pair of bolts go through the lumber at each point where the frame is exposed and get a metal plate snugged up with nuts from the bottom. This would reinforce the frame and allow more attachment locations. The center point could get two pairs of bolts, one on each side of the joint for additional strength.

If a person wanted to use a lot of rope or medical restraints with the cot, a final option would be to do nothing to the cot and make a wooden pallet to sit under it. This could be a sheet of plywood or a few boards carefully placed. Two long boards bolted on the upper, outer edge of 3 short boards would make a sturdy frame. By placing the cot legs on the short boards and securing them from falling off, a person would have a sturdy bondage bed with tie points out of reach. Fold up the stretcher, remove some bolts, and it is just an odd assortment of boards.

Good luck with your bondage stretcher.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

For a simple idea, lock a chain around the head and foot of the cot.
every link of the chain becomes a tie point and it's easily removed.
untitled.png
untitled.png (32.35 KiB) Viewed 5228 times
imagesCATSERYF.jpg
imagesCATSERYF.jpg (9.91 KiB) Viewed 5228 times