cheap hitachi control: use "the clapper"

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
ghost001985

cheap hitachi control: use "the clapper"

Post by ghost001985 »

to make a hitachi randomly turn on and off get "The Clapper," yea thats right the "clap on, clap off" thing. using a audio recorder make a couple files, 1st to turn on so clap twice ,or whatever, be sure its slow and it has to be 5 seconds long so the device well turn on and not be listening for more claps. and then a 20 seconds long dead air file. if there is a different clap to turn off youll need one of those too, but mine didnt. be sure you test this a couple times, you may need to rerecord clapping, to get it working just right. so now with your files make a playlist, put 10+ copies of the files in the playlist, next turn on random and repeat, lastly start with a dead air file set back and enjoy yourself.

the clapper i ordered

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IK4 ... ge_o00_s00
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 13 Aug 2015, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline improvement
Riddle

Re: cheap hitachi control

Post by Riddle »

That is a creative way to randomly control a hitachi. I would have never thought to use a clapper and recorded sound files.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

And the program called Audacity is great for making sound files.

http://audacityteam.org

Notice that you need the LAME add-on to make MP3 files. (It is due to some technicality about license)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Sir Cumference wrote:Notice that you need the LAME add-on to make MP3 files. (It is due to some technicality about license)
How lame.