Self built Self-bondage System!!!

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
heinzmeier2

Self built Self-bondage System!!!

Post by heinzmeier2 »

Today i want to show you my self built Self-bondage System. It is made out of 4 padded leather straps, 8 Segufix magnetic Locks and a 1m long wood bar! It is very flexible, because you can tie your ankles and your wrists in different variations and distances. And you can use in different positions. Laying on your back and pulling the bar up with ropes or in doggy position with an dildo that holds your butt in position. It was a lot work to built it, but the parts were not expensive.

For the Restraints, i used a thick leather strap, which i bought on ebay for 17€, a 12mm strong piece of foam-padding and a big piece of soft leather, that i took from an old black leather sofa on the bulky trash.
For the locking, i used 8 the Segufix locks which i plugged through the Leather straps. I bought them on ebay for 20€

To sew the leather I used a sewing-awl and some drills for the holes. To drill the holes you should built yourself a template out of wood.

I Sewed the restraints like you can see here:

It takes a long time, but I always had to think about the result, which made me really horny the whole time! Tongue

I drilled some holes in the wood bar in the same distance like the Segufix locks on the straps, so you can insert the straps through the holes and close them with the Segufix locks on the backside. In the middle of the wood bar, I screwed on a flange for 25mm tube. This is really cool because you can fasten a 90 degree tube bow with a attached dildo for some anal play. This is a really strange feeling! The bondage feels really restrictive with the attached dildo.

To open the locks you can use a piece of wood with two strong magnets at the end. If you can grab it you only have to hold it under the Segufix magnetic locks, then they fall of and you are free.

But i hab some more ideas!!! Here is my Electromagentic Release!

First i thought about, just placing a electromagent under the Segufix would work to open the Lock! But Electromagents are stong, but they do not a huge range! So i built this device!
I hope you can understand how it works! I painted it in cut view!

This is how i use it:
I activate the timer for the electromagent, then i use my finger to push the PVC piece to the electromagent. If the electromagent is powered it stays in that position! Now i can put my cuff through the woodbar and the Segufix Lock holds it!

If the Timer has finished, the spring pushes the PVC piece with a strong neodym magent under the Segufix lock and the lock opens!

It works perfect!!!

I hope I could inspire you. What do you think about it?
Blacky

Re: Self built Self-bondage System!!!

Post by Blacky »

heinzmeier2 wrote:...
What do you think about it?
First of all: Welcome! :hi:
It's simply awesome! Very nice work with some very nice details to it.
I'm really looking forward to read more about your creations (In case there are more, that is).

Thanks for sharing and kind regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
freddylocks

Post by freddylocks »

Hi heinzmeier

That is all really pretty cool. I like the hand made restraints and the engineering of the locking mechanism.

Looking forwards to seeing more creations, and perhaps some pics of them in use also.

Cheers
Freddy
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Wow, very nice restraints. Looks like you have nicer padding than my medical restraints. The restraint board and release mechanism is equally well done. I am impressed.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Very nice!

Welcome aboard, Heinz.

:hi:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

A great piece of work. Those cuffs look really nice. Thanks for the details and photos. It's certainly given me a few ideas.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Very impressive! I might have to build something like this but in more of a on hands and knees setup.
MSM

Post by MSM »

Great! Amazing!
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews