Disappearing clothes or Forced Naked

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
AssTechWarrior

Disappearing clothes or Forced Naked

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I finally bought a couple of yard of "water soluble fabric".

I expected it to slowly soften and eventually get weak then go away. I was horribly mistaken, this stuf turns to a sticky yet fragile mess within 10 seconds of saturation.

This stuff is fast. Within seconds of getting moist ( small drops in middle of 1" wide strip ) the fabric went from holding 10 pounds to mush in under 5 seconds. This is not a gradual thing, it is certainlt rapid, once wet.

What I purchased, Pellon 341 "wash-n-gone is a few bucks per yard. It's a full width roll product you can find at Jo-Ann fabrics.

I propose, taking pants that fit but are slightly loose and stitch this in 1" wide strips across the normal seams. Then invert and cut away the seam leaving just the disolving fabrric folding the pants together.

You could make dozens of slices, each bridged by solely this fabric and the moment each panel got wet it would let go.
bootlover1978

Re: Disappearing clothes or Forced Naked

Post by bootlover1978 »

Hmmm... sounds like an interesting idea. I also just had an idea for a timed release using that as well. Perhaps you could make some straps out of it. Bind your self outside in the middle of the lawn (at night would probably work best) and have a sprinkler on a timer. When the sprinkler goes off, your bonds dissolve releasing you. Only thing I would question is does it react to bodily fluids.. sweat or otherwise? Sweat could pose a problem with it releasing earlier than expected. Anyhow, sounds interesting enough.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I guess this is not allowed in wet t-shirt contest? :?: :idea: :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Pia

Post by Pia »

I would allow it. :D
Secretpassion

Post by Secretpassion »

Really sounds like a good iea. Someone ever tested the Product and coulc tell how tearproof it is? I mean maybe even if you fix multiple layers of it together it might still rip if it´s used in a pant e.g.
But maybe it could be used to replace a part of a Bikini top ot bra straps. So if they got resolved the clothing would fall down.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

When I go on my holiday later in the year I was thinking I might take a pair of swimming shorts that I have modified by replacing the side stitching with this soluble thread. Then it's off to the beach, a quiet beach, with an unsuspecting wife. She never goes swimming so the plan is I go off for a swim, the seams dissolve and the waves wash my shorts away and there I am stranded in the sea naked.

I then have the choice of attracting the wife and hoping she understands my sign language and brings me a towel or if she fails to understand me or is deeply in grossed in a book I'll have to do a walk of naked embarrassment up the beach and face a lecture from the wife about my choice of poor quality swim wear, that is once she has stopped laughing.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bounddosster wrote:When I go on my holiday later in the year I was thinking I might take a pair of swimming shorts that I have modified by replacing the side stitching with this soluble thread. Then it's off to the beach, a quiet beach, with an unsuspecting wife. She never goes swimming so the plan is I go off for a swim, the seams dissolve and the waves wash my shorts away and there I am stranded in the sea naked.

I then have the choice of attracting the wife and hoping she understands my sign language and brings me a towel or if she fails to understand me or is deeply in grossed in a book I'll have to do a walk of naked embarrassment up the beach and face a lecture from the wife about my choice of poor quality swim wear, that is once she has stopped laughing.
Just be aware that public nudity is a criminal offense in many, if not most, countries.
I guess police handcuffs are only fun if not used by the police. :shock:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Secretpassion

Post by Secretpassion »

Blacky wrote:
bounddosster wrote:When I go on my holiday later in the year I was thinking I might take a pair of swimming shorts that I have modified by replacing the side stitching with this soluble thread. Then it's off to the beach, a quiet beach, with an unsuspecting wife. She never goes swimming so the plan is I go off for a swim, the seams dissolve and the waves wash my shorts away and there I am stranded in the sea naked.

Just be aware that public nudity is a criminal offense in many, if not most, countries.
That´s for sure :wink:
But maybe you could use it as some Kind of tunnel-game. So you prepare a Top for fem Sub and she don´t wear a bra under it. Maybe a tube top would work perfekt. Prepare a stripe from top to bottom so if this one starts to disapear the rest will rip by itself or while moving around. Then wair for a day there´s a xx% Chance for rain. Tell the Sub what will happen so she might enjoy the risky game in her fantasie before it starts. Then bring her do the selected place and stay for some hours. The gods may chose if she stays dry or a naughty game starts :D
Maybe if someone had made experiences with that stuff could tell us if it could be used for this Kind of modification.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Blacky wrote:

I'm in the UK and actually nudity in a public place is not illegal as long as you are not committing a sexual act or someone is offend and makes a complaint. Of course if you walk through a shopping centre naked then you will be asking for trouble such as causing a public nuisance but on a quiet beach away from children I don't think there would be much of a problem and anyway it would have been a simple accident, would it :wink: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I am going to test the soluble fabric tonight or tomorrow for strength to get an absolute value for pounds per inch of width in pull strength dry.

I used dumbell weights, 15 and 25 pound. Using the fabric like a sling around the handle and gripping both ends tightly while lifting.

1 strip 3/4" wide unfolded, did not hold 15 pounds. < 20 Lb/I
2 individual strips about 3/4" wide layered were able to hold 15 lbs for 20-30 seconds before tearing, 2 tries. ~= 10 Lb/I
2 of the same strips could not hold 25 lbs. < 17 Lb/I
1 strip of 1.9" wide easily held 15 lbs for extended time. It was going to fail by the weight sliding the rough grip across it. > 8 Lb/I
Doubled up, the same 1.9" strip held 25 pounds without a problem > 6.7
a single strip, 1.9" wide could not lift the 25 lb weight. < 13.2 Lb/I
a single strip, 3.75" wide either flat or folded over easily held 25 lbs

So the strength of this per linear inch is between 10 and 12 pounds per linear foot.

If you have a seam, 15" long ( circumference of pant leg ) the tensile strength of this fabric will support 150 LB if evenly distributed when dry.

Sounds strong ewough for me...
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I tested the fabric for how fast it dissolves. Maybe using it as a release / key drop might work.

Using a piece of the 1.9" wide strip I cut I attached a key with ring on a card and held it horizontally for a drop target.
solvey1.jpg
solvey2.jpg
First 3 drops and it is obviously transparent there.
solvey3.jpg
3 more drops, 6 total and a small hole has formed.
solvey4.jpg
7 drops, it tore part way

9 drops it gave way instantly
solvey8.jpg
Very quick acting once it gets wet. :D
Secretpassion

Post by Secretpassion »

So the material seems to be strong enough to hold clothings in place if you replace a Piece of fabric by the material. Still got the thought about a skirt attached the material to the seam so if it gets wet, the skirt will drop.
Also a crop top that will have a Piece of fabric replaced at the back. So if it´s getting wet the top might get lose and slides down or drop. Almost the idea of might be undressed should be a nice teasing for the sub
Sure, you can´t wear this things everywhere but there are a lot of Options :D