Fuck to be released

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Blacky

Re: Fuck to be released

Post by Blacky »

Sir Cumference wrote: Few things are better, than painting jolly pictures on innocent retinas!
:mrgreen:

It would actually be great it you ran a wire from that ...... rectal generator, up the back, ending in an LED on the shoulder.
Talk about making the audience shine when the party gets going!
:facepalm: :mrgreen: :rofl:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
MSpike

Re: Fuck to be released - springloaded ring

Post by MSpike »

Back to the original idea, have the dildo mounted solidly, and a ring around it held up from below by a spring, with the blade/pump/sensor attached to the bottom of the ring. You would have the penetrating action and your movement would cause some action below the mounting point.

Mar lingspike
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Mar Lingspike wrote:Back to the original idea, have the dildo mounted solidly, and a ring around it held up from below by a spring, with the blade/pump/sensor attached to the bottom of the ring. You would have the penetrating action and your movement would cause some action below the mounting point.

Mar lingspike
I like the ring idea, maybe the action could be something like operating the ratchet function on a ratchet tie down that would pull a key within reach or some similar action to release you
babydoll1953

Post by babydoll1953 »

I am interested if you were able to get it built and weather it worked or not. I would love to make one for my slave to try,
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

TheWingmen wrote:maybe the action could be something like operating the ratchet function on a ratchet tie down that would pull a key within reach or some similar action to release you
Truly Inspired idea Wingman
Last edited by BornThisWay on 12 Sep 2015, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

babydoll1953 wrote:I am interested if you were able to get it built and weather it worked or not. I would love to make one for my slave to try,
No I have not as of yet been able to prototype anything, Ive been incredibly busy lately :P