Fuck to be released

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TheWingmen

Fuck to be released

Post by TheWingmen »

So I was just sitting around and had an idea for a possible release method that would require the user to fuck a dildo to be free (without the use of computer software etc).

Here is a poorly made picture of the idea:
release.jpg
The idea is that the blade of a small knife is affixed to the base of the dildo in some manner. The base of the dildo and knife are contained within a solid box/case with a hole in the top for the dildo, and a hole in each side for a length of rope to pass through. Use this rope however you will to restrain you (my very basic level idea would be to run the two ends back to a single eye bolt then to cuffs). To release yourself you must put some tension on the rope (by pulling on the cuffs) and fucking the dildo so the knife slowly works its way through the rope till you are released.

Ways to vary difficulty/release time that I have thought of:
-Varying thicknesses/types of rope (marine 3-strand like in the photo would be quite the hefty piece of rope to go through for example)
-Vary how sharp the knife is
-Make the dildo REALLY slippery. For example, copious lube on dildo, then a condom over that, then more lube on the outside of the condom. So that the dildo is hard to grip and wants to slide in and out of you more than it wants to move up and down to cut the rope.

Cautions:
-Of course always have a backup release in case the knife fails to cut the rope or any other number of things.
-Do NOT use a serrated knife unless you know for certain it cuts rope smoothly. Many consumer knives with a serrated edge have teeth like a saw more than actual cutting serrations, this will just grab the rope fibers, binding it up and not actually doing any cutting. The serrated edge on these knives is more of a gimmick to look cool than actually a well functioning part of the knife.

I have not tested the concept, but I hope to this weekend provided I have enough time. Of course I will test it first without actually being restrained to see if it functions like I hope. If anyone tries it out or beats me to it make sure to let us know how it works and if you have any improvements!
pansexual

Re: Fuck to be released

Post by pansexual »

How about pumping something up again instead, maybe even with an ongoing loss so you have to work up with some speed for a while. Just thinking. :-)
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

How about an electric release?

Put the dong on the switch, but make the switch in a way, that requires a hard push downwards and a lifting action to cycle.

Then it is just a question of having an Arduino count the number of cycles, and once you reach 750, the solenoid releases you.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

LOL! I like the way you think... why do something manual when you can have a little computer do it for you?
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

There's additional benefit from using a µC.

The required amount of strokes can be randomized, it can control several other "beneficial friends" attached to you ...
Plus it doesn't rely on a blade that could potentially break, get stuck or slide out of the dildo due to weak glue.

And: Why do something manual when you can have a little computer do it for you? :hi: :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Sadly I am quite clueless when it comes to computer control :wink: Twas just a musing I had about a possible release. But if people can improve on it then I encourage it whole heartedly
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Very good idea. And this is a good set up to work on your muscles to squeeze and grip things inside you, but I wouldn't call it a "Fuck to be released" since there is no in-out motion of the dildo in your body. One concern is you just have to make sure the dildo can't rotate 90 degrees and leave the flat side of the blade on the rope or you will have a lot of work to do before you can get released.
Last edited by BornThisWay on 01 Nov 2015, 14:45, edited 2 times in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BornThisWay wrote:Love the idea, just needs a lot of work.
Fucking can be a lot of work! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
IllegalSuch

Post by IllegalSuch »

pansexual wrote:How about pumping something up again instead, maybe even with an ongoing loss so you have to work up with some speed for a while. Just thinking. :-)

i thought this same thing. Go with a pump idea if you try this! i feel like the blade method could go wrong in more ways than just not cutting you free! :shock:
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

How about incorporating one of those flashlights that you have to shake up to light as the power source to activate something. Use the mechanism from that flashlight in a dildo or on a pad in front of a dildo. This is how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyaYII7ROA
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

To make any power, you have to shake it rather vigorously.

..... You would need the stamina of a rabbit from hell!

Around here, they are called "jerk-off-lamps".
:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Sir Cumference wrote:To make any power, you have to shake it rather vigorously.
But the induced current could be used as a signal for any kind of µC that yould thus keep count of the number of strokes and that way....... :)
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Blacky wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:To make any power, you have to shake it rather vigorously.
But the induced current could be used as a signal for any kind of µC that yould thus keep count of the number of strokes and that way....... :)
That is true!

But imagine having a flashlight in your bum, and having to jump around enough to make the magnet fly through the coil?

You are in for some serious pogo-dancing, and you would have to condition the pulses before feeding them to the microcontroller, or you would fry the pin.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Sir Cumference wrote: But imagine having a flashlight in your bum, and having to jump around enough to make the magnet fly through the coil?

You are in for some serious pogo-dancing...
Did I mention that I play in a metal band? I'll never get that image out of my head on stage ever again! :evil: :mrgreen:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Blacky wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote: But imagine having a flashlight in your bum, and having to jump around enough to make the magnet fly through the coil?

You are in for some serious pogo-dancing...
Did I mention that I play in a metal band? I'll never get that image out of my head on stage ever again! :evil: :mrgreen:
Few things are better, than painting jolly pictures on innocent retinas!
:mrgreen:

It would actually be great it you ran a wire from that ...... rectal generator, up the back, ending in an LED on the shoulder.
Talk about making the audience shine when the party gets going!