blowjob trainer idea

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Pia

blowjob trainer idea

Post by Pia »

I just realized that nobody postet in this area for quite a while. I have something in mind but was not able to finish the planning stage since I miss some ideas for certain parts.
whatever.png
A - slave
B - dildo, drilled through, tube inside
C - small sized pump (soap dispenser)
D - controlling device
E - powering battery (safety!)
F - vibrating dildo (controlled by D)
G - vibrating butt plug (controlled by D)
H - camera detecting two marks on dildo
X - failsafe release method (electromagnet)

brown - cum tube
orange - power wires
purple - control wires

The basic idea is: as long as A keeps B in mouth, one of the marks is not detected by H and the scenario runs. when A starts a blowjob, H misses the other mark repeatedly. thus D detects a running blowjob. while a running blowjob is detected, virtual arousal is increased and F and G are activated to arouse A. whenever the scenario is stopped by H detecting both marks, virtual arousal is reset. additionally virtual arousal diminishes slowly by time. when the virtual arousal reaches a threshold, C is activated and B ejaculates into A. some seconds afterwards, X is released and A is free. A can also wait for E to run low for release.

things to be finished:
1) which item is suited to serve as C
2) how to control F and G with D
3) how to detect the marks on B by H
4) punishment for stopping the scenario
5) replacement for F if A lacks a vagina

What do you think?
Zaphod

Re: blowjob trainer idea

Post by Zaphod »

A similar idea here is long since done. However, the computer uses the Arduino site.
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=7980

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=5019 (Previous versions)
Pia

Post by Pia »

hey Zaphod, thanks for your input!

I already knew about this project, but
- it is not runnable on any low power device,
- it seems to be missing some elements I need,
and last but not least
- I did not succeed in getting it running.

thus I created my own project. as I'm a programmer myself, the software seems to be the least difficult part of it (except mark detection, which I mentioned).

can anybody give any suggestions on my problems?
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

The software is really quite simple for this application. I fear, however, that computing power providing Arduino is not enough to detect an image (or even process the image data). This would need to use at least RaspberyPI or similar device performance.

Similarly, the complexity of the code for the image recognition is not trivial. But for example, there are mentioned RaspberryPI accessible libraries and applications. But I have no personal experience with these conditions.
I program only exceptionally, specialize more on electronics and hardware.

(Excuse my terrible English, but it's not my native language.)
Pia

Post by Pia »

Zaphod wrote:(Excuse my terrible English, but it's not my native language.)
Mine neither. But my English is way batter then my Czech... :D

I'm not bound to use an Arduino. I might as well use a Raspberry Pi or an Atmel. You might be surprised, what's possible with simple platforms... but I'll probably have to code my own image detection routines.
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

I know I can do a simple platform lot of things. I thought that you necessarily want to use the Arduino board. I fooled around illustrative picture.
(Incidentally, I read on Wiki, the robot used in the RoboCup has an Intel Atom processor and OS based on Linux.) :)

I still believe that image recognition is not quite a simple matter. But I do not know what your programming skills.
If I had to program myself, I'd probably try and find a ready library or project and used it.

But I wish monho success in this project. From the beginning we did not understand, but now I see benefits on a small portable device blowjob trainer, independent of the computer.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I just found the Pixy Cam! It can detect objects by color and is fast. And additionally it can report the presence of objects to an Arduino!

If anybody wants to do tests, here is an introduction.

I'll do some tests myself as soon as I can get my own Pixy Cam.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Possible solutions for the elements:
A - obvious
B - $30 - Dildo With Suction Cup - Construction Thread: Ejaculating Dildo/Butt Plug
C - $10 - Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser - Construction Thread: "The Sperminator"
D - $30 - Arduino Uno
E - $10 - 9V Battery Adapter or 6 x AA battery holder for the Arduino, AA batteries for the vibes
F - $30 - Vibrating Dildo
G - $30 - Inflatable & Vibrating Butt Plug
H - $70 - Pixy Camera
X - don't know yet, probably an electromagnet holding the handcuffs to keep hands and keys apart

That makes $210 plus cables and release method. Seems fair and doable.

I think I'll start with the "small solution" (A, B, C, D, E, H) without restraints first and add the other things later on.
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

Thus, the PixyCam looks interesting. I retract my assertion that it follows a weak Hardware impossible. :)
Pia

Post by Pia »

You've probably been right nevertheless. The PixyCam seems to have it's own hardware to detect the objects. Thus the Arduino doesn't do any work for detection, probably because it's not powerful enough. The PixyCam on the other side seems to have well adapted hardware tailored for object detection.
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

I have several years of experience with the processors used in Arduino and similar performance.
It was therefore strange that such a processor can handle video signals directly. :) This requires a processor entirely different parameters. (Although I can recommend but I have no personal experience.) Also, the program with a video of this level is not quite simple.

Itself do not have time to devote to similar developments, even if I would. But I keep my fingers crossed and I'll watch your results. :wink:
Pia

Post by Pia »

The hardest part will probably be obtaining the parts required. Then I'll need some skill to put it all together. The easiest part will be the programming since I do that for a living. I'll keep you guys informed and if I get stuck I could perhaps get some advice...?
babyemikodotcom

Post by babyemikodotcom »

It's been a while since I updated this, but I wrote an Arduino blowjob trainer using an SR04 distance sensor, and it worked perfectly. Much less complicated than cameras - after calibrating, it simply detects how far your forehead is from the sensor. Perhaps you could modify it for your needs. http://babyemiko.com/project-dominai-re ... fuck-mode/

I dont check here often, but feel free to leave a comment on the post if you have problems and I'll see if I can help.
codesunflower

Post by codesunflower »

I'm wondering if this could also be used for the "riding the chair" scenario?
Pia

Post by Pia »

babyemikodotcom wrote:It's been a while since I updated this, but I wrote an Arduino blowjob trainer using an SR04 distance sensor, and it worked perfectly. Much less complicated than cameras - after calibrating, it simply detects how far your forehead is from the sensor. Perhaps you could modify it for your needs. http://babyemiko.com/project-dominai-re ... fuck-mode/

I dont check here often, but feel free to leave a comment on the post if you have problems and I'll see if I can help.
I'm not here very often too, at least currently. I'm quite busy so I did not make any advancement with this topic. distance sensors are a great idea. I'll keep that in mind until when I continue with my project.