Anal Training Pole

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
eleven_amber

Anal Training Pole

Post by eleven_amber »

Hi All!

I've been watching this forum (and site) for many years, but have registered only now. This is my first post) and I want to share with you a toy idea (toy that actually made a couple of days ago and I already love it).

Main part of it is a large cone. You can estimate the dimensions from the images. I made the base large enough to make it impossible to fully insert it inside me, but so that at least 2/3 of it can go in.
The cone can be mounted on a pole using the hole on cone's bottom (see img). I used a pole which is about 40 cm longer than my legs and has a steel hook on the other end.
Next step was to tie my ankles together, pull the rope from the ankles through the hook on the pole and of cause put the cone on it's place =)
I used another rope to tie my balls, and then connected both ropes as tight as I could, so that my legs were straight, balls pulled down and the cone pushed into my ass.
I didn't prepare anything to tie my hands too, since it was just a first try, but I already really like that) Lying down like that becomes a nice anal training since almost any move pushes the cone deeper)
Here I tried to make a sketch of this((
Untitled-1.jpg
Some technical details - I used MDF to make the cone. Three separate pieces were made with a CNC router and glued together. The whole thing is coated with epoxy resin. This makes it very hard of cause, and rather uncomfortable being pushed inside, but this fact can be also considered as an advantage, for those who prefer tough toys)

Hope you like the idea, I definitely do =) And sorry for bad English

*all the above was written while wearing my new buttplug, made at the same time with the cone. With the dimensions customized for me - a few mm wider than I thought I'll be able to use.
Attachments
9UsyXU0fg5Y.jpg
9UsyXU0fg5Y.jpg (63.17 KiB) Viewed 9084 times
h3mqS5RjqY8.jpg
h3mqS5RjqY8.jpg (66.42 KiB) Viewed 9084 times
Fred Canty

Re: Anal Training Pole

Post by Fred Canty »

I have some safety concerns. One slip and a fatal accident may occur. I suggest to do it lying down.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Fred Canty wrote:I have some safety concerns. One slip and a fatal accident may occur. I suggest to do it lying down.
Or maybe having some sort of stopper that wouldn't let it slip in past a certain point, like a big flange on the bottom of the insertable portion
eleven_amber

Post by eleven_amber »

Fred Canty wrote:I have some safety concerns. One slip and a fatal accident may occur. I suggest to do it lying down.
Of cause! The pole I used is actually longer than my legs, making it impossible to stand
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

I like your idea, do you prefer to lay on your belly or on your back?
eleven_amber

Post by eleven_amber »

Both positions are possible. I used this bondage for online video sessions and turning from belly to back allows showing all the bondage details.
I like how everything is exposed while laying on the belly, but if the ropes aren't tied tight enough there's a chance for the cone to slip off it's position. Laying on belly might also increase the balls' pain, so be careful.