blow job /deep throat trainer

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
agricola64

blow job /deep throat trainer

Post by agricola64 »

This is an idea I have been playing around with for some time now - there is no prototype yet, but I am slowly collecting parts and making plans. and perthaps sopmebody here has had similar ideas and thought about it.

This would be usable for both self bondage as well as partner bondage ... its a "machine" that forces a slave to train blow jobs or deep throating

Mount a dildo on a plate -this plate either sits flat on the ground with the dildo stickung up, or is hung on a wall with the dildo sticking more or less straight out horizontally. Also mounted on the plate, right beside the base of the dildo is a dorr bell button. If the dildo is a anatomically correct one with balls, the button would be on the other side of the balls - the "upper" side.

The point is to get the didlo deep enough into your mouth to be able to reach that bell button with your nose, and then press that button with the nose for a certain amount of time.

The button is connected to a microcontroller (i think an Arduino would be more then powerful enough for that, but I will gladly be corrected on that) - if the button is not pressed frequently enough (lets say every 20 seconds) or long enough (lets say 5 seconds), this will initiate a punishement (I was thinking of a shock collar or a TENS unit - but again I am open for better ideas) ... after a selectable time or a selectable number of repeats the system switches off.

The hands would be bound on the back to prevent pressing the button with the fingers.

The thing i am still stuck for is how to prevent pressing the button with nose without having the dildo in the mouth (i.e. slipping the dildo out of the mouth) .. one thing i will probably add are "guard walls" around the button to make access hard, unless the head and nose are in the proper orientation.

The other thing might be a chain connection the collar or a head harness to the board short enough to prevent the dildo slipping out of the mouth, but that seems "unesthetical" to me. I would very much find another way to force the trainee to keep the dildo in his mouth, even when s/he is on the "upper end" of his stroke.

Does anyone perhaps have an idea how to do this via sensors and the TENS unit?

I hope my idea and descrition is good enough ... looking forward to comments / ideas ...
tiemeupalso

Re: blow job /deep throat trainer

Post by tiemeupalso »

look in the software section fo rthe SBBJ.it is great.
agricola64

Re: blow job /deep throat trainer

Post by agricola64 »

ahh .. thank you ..

I thought someone would have had that idea before me (it is a bit obvious, yes) .... :roll:

but i did not think to look into the software section .. :facepalm: