Hands open

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
sneeky101

Hands open

Post by sneeky101 »

Hey all. Me and my gf have been doing something new. We have been forcing each other to keep our hands open whenever we are organism or having some extremely pleasure. Most of us love to make a fist or grab onto something.

Is there any device, or anything home made that someone can suggest or has made in the past to force the hands open. I saw something a long time ago with Popsicle sticks but I cant find it again.

thanks
MuffinMcMuffin

Re: Hands open

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

There's a few ways I could see this being done. Possibly the easiest way to do it is just to buy some gloves and Popsicle sticks, then sew the sticks onto the back of the glove. The wearer shouldn't be able to close their fingers (provided the glove material isn't too stretchy). You could also make a wooden hand, with rings fixed to each finger where your fingers thread through, but this would be a little more involved to create
Ms Muffin McMuffin
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

At one of my favorite Web sites use this wonderful device. This can serve as your inspiration. I am aware that not everyone has the opportunity to use a welder and other metalwork. But images can also serve as an inspiration for the construction of various other materials.
I hope that by inserting references do not violate local rules for uploading images. I'm sorry, but I can not very good English, so sometimes some things harder to understand.
http://s24.postimg.org/f8iowpged/blood ... 320093.jpg
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.