the final breakthrough on my bondage chest

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
newbieguy

the final breakthrough on my bondage chest

Post by newbieguy »

ive had a brainwave, Ive been searching for days for a way to lockmyself up in a giant chest i have. and ive found it!! basically heres the scenario, i have the giant ass chest in my dorm room, originally it was in the trunk room, but it was just too risky in there, now ive always wanted to lock myself up in there, but the same problem is always there, my nosey dorm friends may want to come in and peek inside while i am inside!! and theres also the fact that i want to be able to lock myelf in! so i found the solution today, origionaly i was going to use an electromagnetic lock and timer. but that worked out at £30 a pop and i cant afford that at the moment, plus a lot can go wrong with electrics and fitting it to my box isnt ideal with minimal tools. so solutuion, it comes in 2 parts. firstly, to stop myself getting caught by people opening the trunk, i have bought 4 metal lathes which i shal nail inide. i can now, lock myself into the box. secoundly, in order to get out, (this works on electricity, comment for better ideas) a simple combination lock and light on a timer. in terms of handcuff ect, i have no idea how to lock them on. comment any ideas, that would be super useful!thanks
tuscaloosa-sub

Re: the final breakthrough on my bondage chest

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

Ventilation is a serious safety issue here. This should not be attempted unless there are good-sized air holes somewhere in the trunk, preferably in more than one location, with no way for them to be accidentally blocked - either by you or by someone else. You also need at least one, preferably more, emergency releases if that light on a timer fails. A hacksaw to cut the locks? Cell phone? Are you where you can certainly yell for help if necessary?