Internet Controlled Prison Cell

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
sissyerika

Internet Controlled Prison Cell

Post by sissyerika »

My Mistress has always loved the idea of caging me and locking me up. As you may have seen in a previous post, this can be difficult as she lives half way around the world. Along with the safe we recently put together, we have another project that has converted a small room into a type of prison cell that my Mistress can control.

In my house i have a small room that is not much bigger than a walk in closet at about 6' X 15". I cleared out everything except a dress that takes up one of the walls and a lamp. The dresser is empty of course.

I purchased a magloc from ebay that can hold 500Lbs and then connected it to another Raspberry Pi controller. The basic set up was easy, attached the metal plate to the bottom of the door and then attached the maglock itself to a beam of wood that runs across the front of the door. They dont look like much, but I personally cant lift 500Lbs and the beam is laid flat so while thin, it is very strong.

After the lock was set up the new ideas from Mistress started being added. First, the window to the room has been blacked out using aluminum foil, duct tape and cardboard. After the window, i placed weather stripping around the door to also block out all the light. Once done, with the lamp turned off there is absolutely no light at all even in the middle of the day. with some additional wiring, the lamp itself was wired to the microcontroller giving Mistress control of the single light source.

I was allowed exercise mat on the floor along with a bed sheet and pillow. The safe from our earlier project is also in the room.

A wireless IP Camera is always running allowing Mistress to log in and see me, hear me and talk to me at any time. The camera has IR as well so even when the light is off she can see me clearly.

Another new addition is a computer outside the door that has speakers running inside the room, Mistress can login to it using teamviewer and play various audio files. So far it has a loud alarm and siren as well as a link to the 10 hours of white noise on youtube. Mistress can basically make me listen to anything she wants or leave me in silence. The alarms can be used to wake me up if she wants or just torment me.

Finally a nasty addition is a electric dog collar. The remote has been wired into the Pi as well and I wear a belt that holds the collar right at my crotch and I have added a small elastic band with wires that goes around my genitals. This is of course also controlled by Mistress remotely.

Once I enter the room Mistress can make sure i have not brought anything else that she has not allowed for me then I close the door and hear the thunk as the lock engages. After that I am at the mercy of my Mistress as she decides if I am in light or darkness, silence or noise and of course for how long. It takes a very short time before i lose track of time and have no idea of how long I am in there. So far it has just been for a night but Mistress has plans to make it for entire weekends.
Outside the door
Outside the door
The Lock
The Lock
Inside the door
Inside the door
"bed"
"bed"
Interface
Interface
tiemeupalso

Re: Internet Controlled Prison Cell

Post by tiemeupalso »

what happens if your mistress has a heart attack?
sissyerika

Post by sissyerika »

Three things.

There is a timer timer that is set on the outlet where the maglock gets it power. it will always open Monday morning, so worst case is a couple days locked.

Also, there is a prybar i keep in the room. In a real emergency I can bust open the door. It is only an inner bedroom door so not solid. I rent so breaking the door is not something I want to do, but in a real emergency it would be possible.

FInally the window is not barred or anything, just covered in tape and tinfoil. I could climb out that as well. it is a second story window so again, not an easy option but far from impossible in an emergency.
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

With the weather stripping around the door - if it blocks out light it will most certainly block the flow of fresh air. I wonder if there is enough oxygen in that room for a weekend?
sissyerika

Post by sissyerika »

WOW, I do appreciate your concern but its not hermetically sealed or anything. And the weather stripping isn't perfect all the way around, there is a blanket over the door on the outside as well to cover the parts the seal does not.
Light is blocked but air does get in. It might get a little thin if I do heavy calisthenics or something but for sitting around its is ok.

I know the first thing everyone here does is look at the safety concerns when someone posts and I do understand that and appreciate it but I have always also understood there is an inherent risk with all of this. And life in general for that matter.

Like the first question to my post. "what if she had a heart attack?" Would it matter if she was in the house with me or in another country? If i am bound tight some how and she has a heart attack.. both have the same effect and i am stuck.

Thank you for the comments and i hope to hear other thoughts as well.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Glad to hear you have thought about the safety concerns! This looks like an awesome build with a lot of great potential. One other item she could control that instantly sprang into my mind would be a fucking machine, so she can have her way with you from all the way across the world :twisted: maybe you could even rig up some sort of stocks with more magnets to that computer of yours so once locked in she could fuck you without any resistance
sissyerika

Post by sissyerika »

Thank you, I have thought about safety and despite what I said, I do appreciate that there may be things I didn't think of but I am more worried about a short causing a fire or things not working.

It is still in its beginning phases but it does have a ton of potential.

I already have some plans in mind for those other items as well. I already have another maglock i am going to integrate into a bondage rack. Basically a small platform that has a post at one end that can act as both a kneeling or standing post, with D rings and such all around to lock me in various positions is my next project.

I do also have an idea for a fucking machine as well and as i learn more about the capabilities of the Raspberry pi, i dont think it would be hard to make the speed adjustable on the fuck machine so Mistress can lock me, and then tease or pound me as she wishes
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

Wow, that's amazing. You can post technical details (schematics), and the programs or source codes?
tinatiedup

Post by tinatiedup »

I would imagine flakey internet to be the most likely problem. That's orders of magnitudes more likely to happen than anything else (mistress having a heart attack, house catching on fire, earthquake, etc). Most people have a few of those a few times every year!
lemur

Post by lemur »

I love this with every fiber of my being. (the "locked in a room for a time set by someone else" thing.)

The only thing that would make it better for me would be bars...<3

If I had a weekend to my self and a dom, I'd so love to be locked in there and "stuck" for a few days while my dom went and had a nice vacation haha. :D
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

Keyless

Post by Keyless »

blacksabbath wrote:With the weather stripping around the door - if it blocks out light it will most certainly block the flow of fresh air. I wonder if there is enough oxygen in that room for a weekend?
I had another look at this thread recently. I think it's really great but I did start wondering whether blacksabbeth had a point. If you managed to black the room out, you can't have had much ventilation. I did some research and it does seem as though the volume of air in your room may not be enough for a 48 hour stay. If it wasn't, I guess you might just pass out without realising you had a problem. I was pleased to see that you visited the site on 2nd Jan, so you must be OK. If anyone was tempted to try it with a smaller room there could be a real danger. I suggest that proper light trapped ventilation is needed, like they use in darkrooms - if any darkrooms still exist these days.

That apart, I think it was a really excellent piece of work. It would be great to have an update.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Keyless wrote:If anyone was tempted to try it with a smaller room there could be a real danger.
I support this - it _really_ is dangerous to play with CO2 (in my region people got killed in wineries... a lot).

On the other hand, while You black out a room pretty easy, You cannot make it air-tight with the same ease. And there will be some gas exchange, between vitiated inside air and exterior fresh air. Also, pressure differences over few days (like tides) add to those exchanges. It will not be fresh mountain air, but , large enough room, drafty walls, and You'll live!

I reiterate it: It is dangerous, still!

Have fun, live to tell...
f4
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

couldnt you put a vent into the attic(exaust)like they use in bathrooms, and draw in enough fresh air from the leaky walls and door to keep a good supply if air in without letting in any light.(assuming the attic is dark)
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

tiemeupalso wrote:couldnt you put a vent into the attic...
Exactly! and If You use fan[s], please use some battery back-up, as one UPS battery (12V/7Ah) would keep it spinning at least 24hrs, more to deep discharge (ex: large 12cm computer fan draws 0.15~0.20A).