Spandex hood upgrades

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Jadit

Spandex hood upgrades

Post by Jadit »

I had a nice idea 1 day that i already did to 2 hoods. Both are kind of hoods with eyes covered but open mouth. Problem is that with some scenarios you can reach your head towards hands and free the binds, or do some other unwanted things with mouth. Fear not! Solution is simple if you are good with your tailoring fingers.

You need 2 things:
- Small metal ring. I once bought a small extremely cheap bag of key rings from some hardware store, about 2 cm diameter. You could use a bit larger ones too.
- Thin string (half a meter should be enough) and a needle

Now take the hood and pull the mouth borders through the ring on the outside. Keep it that way while tying the string, to hold the mouth borders outside the ring. And there you have it. When used it almost feels like gag too, encouraging you to keep mouth open. But the about 1.5 cm hole is hardly enough to even reach tongue out, you can't bite into anything and the process itself also tightens the hood itself a bit in a good way. If previously mouth hole leaked a little light, there's now none of that.

Tier 2 hood complete. Tier 3: attach eye padding inside if it doesn't already have 1 and tie from just above the nose 1 cm in, to further reduce light leaks. Tier 4 (what i have :rofl: ): attach leather straps around the collar area, so it becomes very difficult to remove even with aid of 1 hand, and also adds ability to attach the hood to something, and even to lock it on.
Old Timer

Re: Spandex hood upgrades

Post by Old Timer »

And here I was thinking the purpose of the open mouth on the hood was for the ball gag. :D
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

It could be, but it's generally unadvisable when you are laying on your back with no human observer and on any timed release. Choking on drool, or triggering a gag reflex would be bad for ones health :?
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Jadit wrote:It could be, but it's generally unadvisable when you are laying on your back with no human observer and on any timed release. Choking on drool, or triggering a gag reflex would be bad for ones health :?
Very true but who said anything about doing any of those things while wearing a hood and ball gag? Besides that just because someone wears a hood and ball gag does not mean they are going to choke. It could happen but any one who has a hood and ball gag probably has been doing this for awhile and already know their limitations.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"