$20 LATEX! Vacuum body bag, Double Hitachi+motor controller

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
fetish4fun

$20 LATEX! Vacuum body bag, Double Hitachi+motor controller

Post by fetish4fun »

Okay so I built myself a vacuum bag out of a weather balloon, a simple control circuit I've build from a design I used to control exhaust fans when I grew "tomatoes" that can control most motors. and I've broken 3 actual Hitachis so I hacked a back massager to use Hitachi attachments and its way better. Stronger, variable and doesn't get hot. Loud and HUGE but awesome!
(safety) don't put your head inside EVER!
I have a huge medical/latex/bondage thing and something about latex as the means of the bondage, as well as the nice white thin "medicalish" latex. NOTHING BEATS a full body hug from soft stretchy latex.
okay ill take some pics and try to explain it all a bit.
Last edited by fetish4fun on 22 Mar 2015, 09:35, edited 20 times in total.
bound_jenny

Re: $20 LATEX! Vacuum body bag, Double headed "Hitachi"

Post by bound_jenny »

fetish4fun wrote:try to explain it all a bit
I expect that this explanation would include your backup/emergency release? :idea:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

So start with that I guess then. The timer controls everything! I plugged the dimmer that runs the outlet into the timer (back up). The dimmer switch allows me to slow the motor so it isn't FULL on, also to switch it on and off. As a third method there is sweat. I don't have valves which means the seal breaks immediately after the power goes off. And a fourth method of escape would be to freak the fuck out and rip the latex to shreds.
release and backup
release and backup

I could build a better one if I made it from scratch. Better than the one I whipped up from crap laying around the house.
Basically I would build it from a 20 footish 3 pronged (grounded) extension cord. Get one with multiple outlets on the end (i have never used more than one. So maybe ignore this and build two) and use a HIGH wattage dimmer for the vacuum. I think it draws too much. The switch gets HOT (I like the slide/toggle vs. the push/twist my self) and I guess you would need 7 orange marrettes (those twisty things)
I have used these to control the motors in a DIY fucking machine, a Hitachi, a DYSON vacuum, my angle grinder when I had to use it on wood. ect I find it very handy.
Last edited by fetish4fun on 01 Mar 2015, 08:44, edited 8 times in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

Wiring diagram
Wiring diagram
here is how i wired it. its really simple but i guess the part leading to the switch looks confusing (it isnt, ask if u plan to build) The wires "male/female" are not hot. they are three wires bound together represented by colours at the cuts. (this probably isn't helping)
you should probably test it, then tape it.
the whole thing
the whole thing
I am 6 foot and I fit inside comfortably its a 600g weather balloon that cost 20$
Double header
Double header
Here is the vibrator I made. Its compatible with Hitachi heads.
I made the heads by putting urine sample containers on the massage heads that came with it. The dildo is coat hanger wire with plastic, tape, and a silicone children's toy from "Michaels" craft store that cost $1.50 (I use it as a sleeve sometimes)
I think I have build pics if anyone is interested.
Last edited by fetish4fun on 22 Mar 2015, 09:23, edited 5 times in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

Vac (removed filters, broke off useless piece of plastic...thingy with holes, removed wand) over heating issues solved
Vac (removed filters, broke off useless piece of plastic...thingy with holes, removed wand) over heating issues solved
Bag patch with glove latex
Bag patch with glove latex
g-spot (stock)
g-spot (stock)
Last edited by fetish4fun on 22 Mar 2015, 09:24, edited 8 times in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

Last edited by fetish4fun on 19 Mar 2015, 17:10, edited 2 times in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

Hose detail (the small hole is actually a vinyl tube so that when SEAL is achieved the motor does not run "DRY" or w.e.)
Hose detail (the small hole is actually a vinyl tube so that when SEAL is achieved the motor does not run "DRY" or w.e.)
this is essential!

Inside tube. Sock fails, need t- shirt to keep latex from collapsing and sealing tube prematurely!
Inside tube. Sock fails, need t- shirt to keep latex from collapsing and sealing tube prematurely!
This is too. i rest me feet against the t-shirt. this allows the air to flow out using my body.
didn't have enough for free shipping $5 150g (too fukn small!) I fit inside and it sure beats a climb inside but... i was experimenting with size, i guess... too small. kinda thought maybe 300, but no .. i think 600. all the way!
didn't have enough for free shipping $5 150g (too fukn small!) I fit inside and it sure beats a climb inside but... i was experimenting with size, i guess... too small. kinda thought maybe 300, but no .. i think 600. all the way!
300g would probably make for a good size non vac sack
Last edited by fetish4fun on 01 Mar 2015, 01:41, edited 11 times in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

The neck is too big for my neck (but easy to get into!)
The neck is too big for my neck (but easy to get into!)
So I placed the neck of the balloon after i cut the (stock) neck off. over a cereal box, edges all nice and straight.... then i put about a half an inch of elmer's rubber cement. rolled the edges down and created this "cuff". unfortunately it is too wide. I need to fold it into an elastic band in order to get good a seal. (But it is really easy to get into!) would work with a partner probably! the cement is also how I fixed the holes, I caused by NOT WEARING LATEX GLOVES!!!!!!!!!
Okay so i started playing with climb inside balloons awhile ago with disastrous and costly results. a year actually I guess.
Need to take and resize pics......
Last edited by fetish4fun on 28 Feb 2015, 06:44, edited 1 time in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

Last edited by fetish4fun on 19 Mar 2015, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
fetish4fun

Re: $20 LATEX! Vacuum body bag, Double headed Hitachi+MORE!!

Post by fetish4fun »

Last edited by fetish4fun on 22 Mar 2015, 09:36, edited 8 times in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

Last edited by fetish4fun on 19 Mar 2015, 17:13, edited 3 times in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

my current project by comparison
my current project by comparison
stupid death necks
stupid death necks
because the latex isnt stretched when i'm inside it doent explode when a small hole happens. this makes repair very simple
Last edited by fetish4fun on 19 Mar 2015, 17:14, edited 4 times in total.
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

even without he vacuum and FUN of it. It is still a great project. you will never find this much latex for $20 (let me know if you do), i got lucky.but even at a higher price i think its worth it.
Last edited by fetish4fun on 01 Mar 2015, 01:44, edited 3 times in total.
leopard99

Post by leopard99 »

It's not 100% clear from your description but it seems like the balloon is sealing around your neck. Just because your head is outside the bag doesn't mean it's safe to play solo. That's how the founder of Kink Enginering died while playing solo with a vacbed. He probably knew more about vacbeds than anyone else on the planet. He thought he was playing safe. He took a chance. He died.

http://pastebin.com/Es5M64hx
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

that's the too tight neck opening part fetish4fun was talking about. he was using his partners vacbed with a neck opening way too small for him and he died because of it. its because of this, that I wont even attempt sleeping in my latex sauna sack, I fear that the opening is a bit too small for that.

where are you finding 600g weather balloons for $20?

btw, i completely agree with you. a nice hug from a latex bag vacuumed tight against your skin, NOTHING beats it! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!