Play With Online Partner

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TheCove

Play With Online Partner

Post by TheCove »

I've been lurking on the forums for a few days and I saw that some people have been curious about playing with online partners using different programs. So far it doesn't sound as if there's any one program that does a perfect job of it, but I've come up with a patchwork of programs that should work pretty well, assuming you have at least one device connected for pain or pleasure.

Ideally I would have wanted a text parsing program that could execute commands from a chat (eg. "<<punish(5, 20);") as it would not depend on one specific server (as TeamViewer does) and would have the versatility of working for Skype, Gmail, Facebook, etc. Potentially it could also be used with Chaturbate, so a viewer could tip a specific amount of tokens to execute a specific command. I think this would be particularly interesting, since the viewers would be in direct control of the scene. Anyway, this is just what I envision for a future program, not what I'm able to get working right now. My current method is as follows:

Programs used:

Selfbondage Motion Detector + Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple + TeamViewer + Skype (or any webcam software)

How it works:

1. Use Selfbondage Motion Detector to set up a session. Punishment devices are optional, but a
release method is extremely important. Make sure you begin the session (and countdown) before
restraining yourself.

2. Open Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple at the same time, and make sure that the punishment
devices are working with the Test button. Do not start a session.

3. Using TeamViewer, host a Meeting. In the sidebar, make sure to allow control, and also to share
only Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple. Give your meeting information to your dom/domme and restrain
yourself.

Selfbondage Motion Detector will ensure that if the connection is lost between you and your partner,
you will still be released when the countdown expires. If you set up punishments, it can also
automatically punish you while your partner is already toying with you.

Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple will be controlled by your partner through TeamViewer. As they are
only able to control that one application, they cannot tamper with Selfbondage Motion Detector, so
it is impossible for them to stop you from being released when the counter expires. However, using
the test buttons, they can still remotely activate the pain and pleasure devices from Selfbondage CD
Tray Opener Simple, as well as being able to release you early if they so choose.

It is also recommended that you have some kind of video chat working at the same time so that your
partner can watch you (obviously.)
qwerty212

Re: Play With Online Partner

Post by qwerty212 »

Welcome to the forum TheCove.

Glad that you have found some utility to my programs :D

Greets from Barcelona