Forced to ride a dildo or get punished

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BornThisWay

Forced to ride a dildo or get punished

Post by BornThisWay »

I was thinking of coming up with a system that would force me to work a dildo or get punished.

I'm considering using a bicycle tire pump. Set it up so that I would have to continuously pump air or a mechanism would trigger a consequence.

I would add a spring between the pump handle and the body of the pump so that after I push the handle in it would return to the extended position on its own.
Tire Pump.jpg
If I mount the pump below a stationary dildo on a stick and position myself doggie style so that the handle of the pump would be pushed in by the area between the sphincter and the scrotum. Then the only way to continuously pump the tire pump would be to ride the dildo.
Punishment System.JPG
I haven't figured out exactly how I would rig the consequence. I was thinking of using some sort of inner tube with a small hole in it. Inflating the tube would have to prevent something from happening. This means that if you stopped fucking the dildo, the air would leak out of the tube and trigger something for example a spanking machine. Which could, for example, start spanking you until you started pumping more air by fucking the dildo some more.

Any ideas on how to develop the consequence would be great. If you have an idea, please try to include a diagram if possible.
Qurat

Re: Forced to ride a dildo or get punished

Post by Qurat »

Air can press two connectors appart. If no pumping, connector activate tens or smthng.can be done by using small balloon.
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Qurat wrote:Air can press two connectors appart. If no pumping, connector activate tens or smthng.can be done by using small balloon.
I like your idea, it made me think of a clothespin switch.
esClothesPinSwitch1.jpg
This clothespin switch has an added benefit of making a connection if it gets opened all the way.

Imagine having to maintain the pressure between two points. This would prevent me from building up so much air pressure that I could just relax and not fuck the dildo for a while. I would be forced to keep the air pressure of whatever I was inflating just right so that neither side of the clothes pin makes contact. Nice and steady pace or else.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could use to spread the clothespin apart or how I can control the speed of how fast the air leaks of of whatever it is I'm inflating?
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I like the idea!

You can buy a pressure switch that could be used to control a punishment. Perhaps several, set at different pressures. A mild encouragement if the pressure drops a little, a major punishment if the pressure drops too far.

Or perhaps the pump is the key to your escape. The key is in a balloon, fastened overhead. You have to pump enough air to burst the balloon to get free.

Ron
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

rmcingle wrote:You can buy a pressure switch that could be used to control a punishment. Perhaps several, set at different pressures. A mild encouragement if the pressure drops a little, a major punishment if the pressure drops too far.

Or perhaps the pump is the key to your escape. The key is in a balloon, fastened overhead. You have to pump enough air to burst the balloon to get free.
I like both of these ideas. Never thought of a balloon with a key in it, that would make this buildable now. I already have the pump with compression spring.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

011.jpg
This is how the key in the balloon might look like.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

I'm still trying to develop a method that would require me to maintain the pressure within a range between an upper limit and a lower imit.
This would require a method for controlling how fast the air would escape from an inflatable item.

The best thing I can think of is the clothespin pictured above and a skinny inner tube, like the kind they use in light weight racing bicycles.

Any Ideas?
crazy

Post by crazy »

BornThisWay wrote:
011.jpg
I haven't tried it, but my imagination tells me that if you pumped the balloon to the point of exploding, they key would fly in a completely random direction, and probably quite far. You might want to test that beforehand.
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

crazy wrote:if you pumped the balloon to the point of exploding, they key would fly in a completely random direction
crazy makes a very valid point. The balloon method is actually not "ready to build now". I don't think I would be able to use a string because the popping of the balloon might cause it to knot up and leave it out of reach.

So how can I make this work?

I like the idea of popping a balloon to make a key fall to my hand. Could I maybe have the balloon popping activate another mechanism to cause a key to swing to my hand? I'll have to think on this and come up with an idea. In the mean time, please continue to critique this to make it better.

I think this idea has a lot of potential for being Awesome.
crazy

Post by crazy »

You could hang the key on string fastened to the ceiling above the ballon. This way, when the ballon explodes, the key might fly in whatever direction, but will eventually end up hanging from the ceiling next to you. You only need to find the correct length of the string and make sure that there's nothing near that the key might get stuck to.
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

crazy wrote:You could hang the key on string fastened to the ceiling above the ballon. This way, when the ballon explodes, the key might fly in whatever direction, but will eventually end up hanging from the ceiling next to you. You only need to find the correct length of the string and make sure that there's nothing near that the key might get stuck to.
Does anyone have any feedback on this design?

This is an edit: Now that I think of this design, it has a flaw. If the condom doesn't break completely and hangs on by a sliver of latex then the key will never drop. There has got to be a better method or should the balloon method.
Improved Balloon Key Release.jpg
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

BornThisWay wrote:This is an edit: Now that I think of this design, it has a flaw. If the condom doesn't break completely and hangs on by a sliver of latex then the key will never drop. There has got to be a better method. Or should the balloon method be scrapped?
What if I replaced the Golf Ball with Ice!!! This way if anything went wrong, such as an air leak that would make it impossible to inflate the balloon, or if the balloon didn't break clean then the key would still fall when the ice turned to water!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, my turn...
I'm not sure if the key would fly a random direction, but testing would determine this...
V1: get some cardboard, or a large diameter PVC pipe, and make a tube that will fit around the balloon
with the bottom end next to you, so that when the balloon pops, the key will drop down the tube
and to prevent the key from bouncing out, a towel at the bottom will cushion the key's fall.
V2: (Condom picture): Invert the condom... kinda...
If the pump can pump water up the tubing and fill a PVC tube with water, the ball will float up and (hopefully) fall out
of the tube and fall, pulling the pin to drop the key...
V3: Same pic... same setup but have a balloon in the tube that will push the ball up and then out... and falls as above...
You can add a small valve to release air so that you must keep pumping to fill the balloon...
V4: Variant... Move the pump above the dildo and add a cross bar to fit across your ass,
Add a conductive pad to each side, (The cross bar is non-conductive... IE: wood)
Add a control leaver to the pump to control a Tens device, as you push "down" the pump, the Tens will deliver
an increasing shock across your ass...
You could add contact pads to other locations as well...
Or have the switch control a vibrator to add a distraction to throw off your pumping rhythm...
V5: You may be able to tie a string onto the key inside the balloon... then, when it pops, if the string does not get tangled, should drop near you...

As for the min/max pressure, like the clothes pin...
... Pic to follow...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Min-Max.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Black wire connects to over pressure switch...
Red wire common...
Green wire low pressure switch

Now, you gota keep it between the 2 settings...
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

A tube surrouning the balloon should help with the key flying in a random direction, but would that be a more reliable method than a key that swings down after a release pin is pulled?
I would feel more comfortable if the key had no possibility of falling outside of my grasps.
But it is a big improvment on a simple key in a balloon.

I can't vizualize what you mean by pushing up the ball. I think you might have the wrong idea of what the ball is for. The ball, or ice cube's only function was to stop the weighted ring from falling. Its the weighted ring that pulls the pin releasing the key.

But reguardless, after thinking on it, I dont think I need the ball at all. I think if I start off with a little bit of air in the balloon, the ring will stay just fine. That should make it more reliable that the ring will actually fall when the balloon pops because it eliminates something the ring could get hung on. And since I wont be using a ball, I can use a balloon instead of a condom and have more of a selection on size.

I do like the idea of a cross bar, it needs to be developed with more details on how exactly will it be attached to your body and make contact with the pump.