Forced to ride a dildo or get punished

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BornThisWay

Re: Forced to ride a dildo or get punished

Post by BornThisWay »

This is the way I would construct the pump and hose. I've focused on keeping cost low, using easy to find parts, and maximum reliability.

The pump I'm using came with a baby stroller, The Joovy Zoom 360.
It measures 13.75 inches extended and 8.5 inches compressed.
That would be a range of motion of 5.25 inches (or 13.3 centimeters)

(Joovy Zoom 360 pump)
Joovy Zoom 360 pump.JPG
it has a connector that screws onto a valve, which I think is the most reliable for not leaking air.
The hose is 6.5 inches long with a built in one way valve, meaning you can only blow air one way through it.

I've tried to find the exact pump online, but the closest I could find is the Valco Baby Tyre Pump. (No idea what the range of motion on this is)

(Valco Baby Accessory Tyre Pump)
Valco Baby Accessorie Tyre Pump.jpg
The springs I'm using were purchased at Lowes. I put both of them on the pump.

(UPC 008236801163 at Lowes)
UPC 008236801163 at Lowes.jpg
A light duty 15 foot garden hose can be purchased for about 8 dollars.

(15 foot hose)
15 ft hose.JPG
15 ft hose.JPG (11.58 KiB) Viewed 3960 times
I would cut the female end off and place a tire valve stem in the end with some silicone rubber and a hose clamp to ensure that no air will leak.

(hose-union-inserting)
hose-union-inserting.jpg
the weighted ring can be a steel ring, much like the kind used in ring gags or strap-ons.
I would tie fishing line to it and run it through small eye bolts as in the picture.
The pull pin would be a box nail.
The only difference from the picture in the previous post would be the golf ball.
Instead of using a golf ball to hold the ring on the balloon, I would simply start out with just enough air in the balloon to keep the ring in place.

I'll try to get some pictures up within the next week or two.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

im your orifinal drawing you need to have a chain attached to the waste and the top of the dildo mounting pole so you cant pull off of the dildo.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I just though of an intersting twist on this idea...

Using a growing buttplug like the one I describe in the DIY section here:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=8967

Fill a large container, lets say 1 gallon, to a hose with a restricting orifice in it to one side of a T fitting. Connect one side to the plug and the third side will go A small bulb pump set to withdraw fluid from the plug and pump it to another container at the same height so there is no automatic flow.

As the water flows you must continuously pump this small bulb or your ass will get stretched by the increasingly large plug.

If you are devious, place the plug on the floor in front of a big dildo that you must deep throat to push the bulb with your forehead.

I think I need to locate a bulb pump...
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

tiemeupalso wrote:im your original drawing you need to have a chain attached to the waste and the top of the dildo mounting pole so you cant pull off of the dildo.
It's ok if they come off the dildo, I want the victim to have free will. Not ride the Dildo and take the punishment, or ride the dildo to prevent the punishment. I just haven't gotten to the details of how the punishment will work. I got distracted by the idea of making the release dependent on riding the dildo. I want to develop a punishment that is cruel enough to make me prefer the dildo, but not too cruel. If something were to go wrong and I just can't take the dildo (friction maybe) then the punishment might become the preferable choice and that's fine.
AssTechWarrior wrote:Fill a large container, lets say 1 gallon, to a hose with a restricting orifice in it to one side of a T fitting. Connect one side to the plug and the third side will go A small bulb pump set to withdraw fluid from the plug and pump it to another container at the same height so there is no automatic flow.

As the water flows you must continuously pump this small bulb or your ass will get stretched by the increasingly large plug.

If you are devious, place the plug on the floor in front of a big dildo that you must deep throat to push the bulb with your forehead.

Very interesting. You would be forced to deep throat or your ass would be destroyed. Maybe we could work together on a project in the future.

*** This is an Edit: I bought two bags of balloons. a bag of 9" balloons UPC 048419688594 and a bag of 12" balloons UPC 048419688532.
I assembled the hose as pictured above and attached a 9" balloon. It took 350 pumps to pop it. Glad I didn't start with the 12" balloon. I think I may need a different spring, the ones I have on the pump are stronger than necessary.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

I have an improvement on the pump. Testing has determined the tire pump may be too much of a pain in the ass. 350 pumps to make the balloon pop, plus it got hot.
The foot pump looks like it would be much better.
GF-SBP-2.jpg
Attachments
a better way.JPG
fetish4fun

Post by fetish4fun »

Maybe you could use a small pneumatic piston with the dildo on it. something like a mini bike fork, i found one once. not sure where it came form (possibly a car trunk holder, open?) it took about 10 lbs of pressure to compress.... and a simple circuit (switch) build along the parts where say after 30 seconds of not completing the circuit the punishment is triggered. may a suggest an enema delivered through the dildo . personally i would try to use the dildo as the switch, not a secondary device. Less to go wrong. (less is more)
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

have tou tried how many pumps it will take to ppop a balloon with the foot pump?
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

tiemeupalso wrote:have you tried how many pumps it will take to pop a balloon with the foot pump?
It's going to depend on the size and quality of the balloon, but I easily popped 5 balloons in a row with no mechanical issues. It would also be variable by how close to the fulcrum the pump was placed. If it was close to the fulcrum, it would no be able to be expanded all the way in between compressions.
fetish4fun wrote:Maybe you could use a small pneumatic piston with the dildo on it. something like a mini bike fork, i found one once. not sure where it came form (possibly a car trunk holder, open?) it took about 10 lbs of pressure to compress.... and a simple circuit (switch) build along the parts where say after 30 seconds of not completing the circuit the punishment is triggered. may a suggest an enema delivered through the dildo . personally i would try to use the dildo as the switch, not a secondary device. Less to go wrong. (less is more)
10 pounds is a lot, the question is what part of your body would you be using to apply 10 pounds of pressure?
It can't be the dildo unless it has a wide flat base and you can only push it in if the dildo were fully in.
but if that were the case, there would be no motivator to ever have any in and out motion of the dildo.
You could pump all day and the dildo could be stationary in relation to your body.

The method pictured in my previous post would be better. I especially like that it has a fulcrum at the hinge that makes it easier to push the pump in by adding to the distance traveled.
Much like a pair of hand held nut crackers.
nutcracker.jpg
nutcracker.jpg (4.96 KiB) Viewed 3649 times
Last edited by BornThisWay on 01 Nov 2015, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You talk about punishments for NOT pumping fast enough...
And you throw in a picture of a nutcracker???!!!

I think, having someone placing that in front of you, while you are secured like that, would be all you
would need to "get to work"...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:You talk about punishments for NOT pumping fast enough...
And you throw in a picture of a nutcracker???!!!

I think, having someone placing that in front of you, while you are secured like that, would be all you
would need to "get to work"...
You beat me to it... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
limitless

Post by limitless »

Have the dildo mounted to a strong rotisserie motor. When the air is not pumped a switch starts the dildo turning, a painful punishment for not fucking it.