CHEAP Electronic water pump and control

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
AssTechWarrior

CHEAP Electronic water pump and control

Post by AssTechWarrior »

How often have you wanted to have a punishment or reward system involving liquids but didn't want to deal with plumbing, big or expensive valves and high pressures?

I have the solution for you and you can probably buy the core parts for less than 6 dollars locally or online.
51Bec33CiyL._SL1310_.jpg
A windshield washer pump. The above pictured is from a Kia but Honda and Toyota often have similar square based bottles that hold up to 1 gallon.
http://www.amazon.com/905-0002-Windshie ... B004HOPYRO

The place to find them is your friendly local car junkyard. SHould be 3-5$ for a tank w pump. Grab a bunch of the washer hose too, it's good quality and thin wall and it works with the T and I fittings on the car up near the sprayers. You might want to grab the spray nozzles too...

Then just connect to 12v through a relay or using a PWM motor control from arduino or similar and voila, instant controlled water flow.

I use one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-H-Bridge-D ... 2a3638a693 to control 2 pumps and it works perfectly.
picofarad

Re: CHEAP Electronic water pump and control

Post by picofarad »

I've used aquarium pumps in the past but this is a much better idea.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i love the portability of it.
you could drive anywhere and use it by pluging into the cigarrett lighter.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Nice idea.

I've used one a long time ago, for a remote controlled squirt gun.

Be aware, that it does deliver some pressure. Far more than your bodily orifices can withstand.
:shock:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

The pressure is fairly good but the flow rate is completely tolerable. These don't flow a huge amount of volume and using the Arduino PWM controller you can get a fully variable rate.

If you do decide to use the PWM motor control remember to zero suppress the output. I found that below about 70 ticks the motor does not rotate at all which can be bad for the one winding and doesn't get you anything anyway so I use the range 80-255 and anything below 80 drop to 0. At 80 ticks the flow and pressure is almost 0. 90 prevents any backflow and gives a small flow and very light pressure.

I use 2 tanks and pumps joined with a T fitting. Fill one with ice water, the other with hot ( 120 degrees approximately ) which gives me the ability to inject very cold water all the way up to quite hot on command of the software. When one side is pumping I run the other pump around at half the speed of the primary to prevent it from pumping from one to the other. To mix I run them both at similar speeds.

One more tip: If you do go to the junkyard to pick these up try to get pumps that are relatively clean. Use some bleach to sanitize the inside and scrub well. Sanitizing your hoses is a good idea also.

Happy squirting! :gag:
Slippers

Post by Slippers »

Very interesting.
Do you think those would work for thicker fluids such as fake cum ?
lj

Post by lj »

when dealing with pumped fluids, bear in mind PonyLady's comment on pressure. The human body really isn't designed for hydraulic pressure.

A simple safety feature is to use a T piece with pump and outlet on two of the "arms" and the third arm connected to an open-ended tube fixed vertically. Assuming you are using water, a 30ft vertical pipe = 14psi which is WAY TOO MUCH, No guarantees but a couple of feet would be OK (Probably ! that isn't a statement of safety) then if the pressure gets high enough, the water simply escapes out of the tube. As hospital enemas seem to have the feed bag about 3 feet above the body, that is obviously OK
be a switch, double the fun :-)
morethem

Post by morethem »

Slippers wrote:Very interesting.
Do you think those would work for thicker fluids such as fake cum ?

This is a pretty important question, because while those things pump water way way too fast for ... what we're trying to replicate here, the viscosity of my fake cum is very, very thick. I'd be curious to know if it resulted in a far more reasonable 'load' ?

Anyone know.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I'm not actually sure why one would use fake cum that is "very very thick"... cum isn't particularly thick, certainly less so than motor oil or corn syrup, for example.

That said, washer pumps are centrifugal impeller pumps. The motor spins a vaned disc inside a reasonably close-fitting housing, with an intake near the middle and an outflow near the edge. Such a pump is not positive displacement and does not work well with fluid thick enough to evidence restricted flow. If your fluid does not flow freely, you're very likely to find it cavitate, quite possibly thinning your fluid through heat and/or the introduction of air to the mix.

Looking for an effective delivery mechanism for fake cum recently, I settled on using a pressurized container. I started with a Vaper Spot Sprayer (https://www.amazon.com/Non-Aerosol-Spra ... B0035FH906). Pressurized through a simple Schraeder valve (like a tire). Exit nipple is standard 1/8-MNPT, after you remove the stock nozzle, which makes connections easy. Extend the trigger for leverage, trigger by powering a car door lock actuator. It does require some ongoing care, since a coat of oil is the only thing keeping the interior from rusting, and the fill point is quite small. The fluid does need to flow freely... it will shoot out clumps, but the uptake tube will draw air quickly if the material does not flow freely to keep it covered.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I found a perfect squirt pump for thicker fluids, even unrealistic fake cum.

It's the commercial mustard or mayonaise pumps that are meant to screw into the 1 gallon jugs of the stuff.

The ones I found have a short piece of straight round tube coming out of the end of the nozzle, just big enough to get hose onto it.

Now the difficult part would be rigging a system to press it on cue and repeat. One shot would be easy, just release a 2 pound weight on a hinge with a magnet.

Or make a home-made peristaltic pump and use a car window motor to drive it in 'spurts'. google will find many examples ranging from simple to way too complex.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

these pumps do put out some pressure/but using a larger hose lowers the pressure at the receivers end unless it is allowed to build up.
extrapervy

Post by extrapervy »

I wonder how well one of these would work as a pump for a milking device.